Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands (2716 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by ashacot: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Billionaire socialite E money play host to the Ikenga Of imo state as he welcome his guest with Fireworks and live band in a colourful manner. The excited Guest was so excited.
He wrote
WELCOME TO ULI IKENGA IMO. THANKS FOR COMING
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abOJ9Hpd_2U
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJwf9aqAMhg/?igshid=1rjq2dscol8wt
Lalasticlala
MissyB3

1 Like

Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by longetivity(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2021
money man
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by thesicilian: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2021
The Return of Ikenga grin
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2021
E-money na the new Ezego

Just look at that house. Nna mee money is sweet but i no send am again...i don find am tire, eno gree come as i want. Make i manage my poor man life

Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2021
WELCOME
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by Made4naijaoeo: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Nice one
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by fidelmarshal199: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
This house is just dope
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by Jake19: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
E Money inspire me. Welcome Ikenga of imo state. Money good o
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by Derrylatei: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice one
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by davinking(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
This guy too like spending lavishly only God knows his source of income

1 Like

Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by Fajoe2020: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Las Las we go reach there "legitly" smiley
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
cool
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by ashacot: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cc lalasticlala
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by legacystore: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vanity
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by Eryyy92: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ndi ULI ga mata ikenga abiala
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by nnamdi640: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
I don't know why this guy wants to dominate social media. On top of how much.
Re: E-money Welcomes The Ikenga Of Imo State To His House With Fireworks &livebands by Elpipitaaa: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2021
enjoy your money. vanity crew will not like this

(1) (Reply)

Flops At Mama Awards 2009. / Shadi Robin (biography/photo) / Another Death In The Family For Sylvester Stallone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.