Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference (486 Views)

Open Domiciliary Bank Account Free Online / Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity / How To Fix Adsense Disabled Website And Account Due To Invalid Activity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by GodsChild246: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
I have been trying to open a Domiciliary Account for the past 2 weeks now but I can’t due to reference. I have one reference already but I have not been able to get another reference who operate a current account. I am a blogger. I don’t like Bank’s dollar to naira exchange rate. This is why I really need to open a dom Account. Please help.
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by 50power: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Our guide will teach you how you can open a domiciliary account in Nigeria without any referee and with 20 dollars only and how you can be receiving your paypal payments here in Nigeria into your local bank without having a paypal account at all..
For more details, visit https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/12/receiving-foreign-currency-payment-solution-for-nigerians/
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by GodsChild246: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
50power:
Our guide will teach you how you can open a domiciliary account in Nigeria without any referee and with 20 dollars only and how you can be receiving your paypal payments here in Nigeria into your local bank without having a paypal account at all..
For more details, visit https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/12/receiving-foreign-currency-payment-solution-for-nigerians/
Hi,
Please if you have a current account and you can reference me for a fee I will be grateful. I want to do things the right way no need for any guide.
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by bunnae66(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
GodsChild246:

Hi,
Please if you have a current account and you can reference me for a fee I will be grateful. I want to do things the right way no need for any guide.
Which bank?
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by Ijidolaagency: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
GodsChild246:
I have been trying to open a Domiciliary Account for the past 2 weeks now but I can’t due to reference. I have one reference already but I have not been able to get another reference who operate a current account. I am a blogger. I don’t like Bank’s dollar to naira exchange rate. This is why I really need to open a dom Account. Please help.
What bank are opening with?
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by GodsChild246: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
bunnae66:

Which bank?

GTBank
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by GodsChild246: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ijidolaagency:

What bank are opening with?

GTBank
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by bunnae66(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
GodsChild246:

GTBank
I can do it for a fee cool
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by GodsChild246: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
bunnae66:

Okay please PM me or can I PM you?
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by Ijidolaagency: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
GodsChild246:

GTBank
someone wants to do it for you..
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by GodsChild246: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ijidolaagency:

Please what’s your location?
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by GodsChild246: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
bunnae66:

You can message me on hesson246@yahoo.com
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by GodsChild246: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ijidolaagency:

Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by Ijidolaagency: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
GodsChild246:

Kindly contact me on Whatsapp
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by bunnae66(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
GodsChild246:

I've sent you a mail.
prince ..............@ gmail..com
Re: Unable To Open Domiciliary Account Due To Reference by xenastar(f): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2021
I have a current account with gtb. Just scan your form to me

(1) (Reply)

13 No Code Tools I Use As A Freelancer That Makes My Life Easier / Website Speed / Start Your Own Web Hosting Free. Learn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.