Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete (458 Views)

Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? I Don't Really Want To Apply Yet / Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete by ezenwaez(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
I checked my verification and both my identity verification and address verification is completed without receiving the pin hope I will be paid.

Re: Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
You wil not be paid until you received the adsense pin which gives you clearance to receive payment monthly....by now you should hv activated it since yu have earned above 10usd.
The pin will be sent to the address you stated on the adsense account and if it did not come via postal means, you I'll request again for a number of times, say 4 times.
If after that 4 times n you fail to verify, your ads will stop showing but at the last attempt you can used n uploads your identity card n the pin verification will be completed n you starts receiving payment
Re: Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete by ezenwaez(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
You wil not be paid until you received the adsense pin which gives you clearance to receive payment monthly....by now you should hv activated it since yu have earned above 10usd.
The pin will be sent to the address you stated on the adsense account and if it did not come via postal means, you I'll request again for a number of times, say 4 times.
If after that 4 times n you fail to verify, your ads will stop showing but at the last attempt you can used n uploads your identity card n the pin verification will be completed n you starts receiving payment
But why did the address verification says completed
Re: Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete by ezenwaez(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Can't you see the image I put there, I'm tired of the way you guys answer questions here, please I need an expert here
Re: Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete by ezenwaez(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Person go ask questions una go dey beat about the bush

(1) (Reply)

Direct US Used LENOVO YOGA 11s 2-in-1 Fold Into Tablet / I Cannot Access My Websites On WHOGOHOST. / Let Me Show You How To Make $30K Every Day On Primeshub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.