Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) (46589 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by We4all: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
The man is still living in penury. Why not change his status and blow your trumpet louder.

By the way, one statement caught my attention. You're both in-laws and he has been asking after you, but you still claimed you traced him to his village like you didn't know his whereabouts. Anyways, let me move, I got things to do.
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Help a man today... He will never forget you. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You just reunited with him after 25 years, but your immediate brother is married to your rescuer's sister and they are blessed with 3 children.

Does that mean this is your first time of meeting your brother in law?

I wonder....
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Liposure: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Godsent
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
kaaybest:
What God cannot do

Does not exist cool
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Derrylatei: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
It's never too late to show gratitude
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by ezeudo97817: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good deeds are always remembered Do good, cause it'll still come back to you
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Sweetcho: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
But if they are in laws off course he has always known where he lives why did it take 25 years to thank him and celebrate him, he should have done it sooner ah well better late than never
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Dollanaira: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
ohh
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Fvckyouall: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
And they had steamy sex case closed.

Oh this isn't a movie
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by TemmyT002(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
When Tope Alabi sang the song, ANGELI, this is what she was talking about.
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Candycrushy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
It pays to be good...we should always pray for God's strength to do good all times...
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by nathyx(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Orne huor ka hu chahul ga!
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Oizee(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You just reunited with him after 25 years, but your immediate brother is married to your rescuer's sister and they are blessed with 3 children.

lol, I thought I misread, I wanted scrolling through again before I told my self no need.
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by sammy7410(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
I will read later

Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by brightDdon(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

My guy,,

I was just reasoning the matter myself

Now,does it mean he didn't attend his brothers marriage?
Or he just choose to appreciate the man now after 25years ,,

So what has kept him all these while,,,

So what if God has called the man before now.
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by opey112(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Only if we can all show love like this in our immediate environment.. Nigeria will be a better place to stay
Re: Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) by Ndipe(m): 2:56am On Jun 23, 2023
Gratefulness. Thank God in Jesus Name Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.