Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) (1168 Views)

‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by frankleesehi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King Of Iyiora Anam Kingdom, Anambra State (Photos)

A 10-year-old boy has been crowned King of Iyiora Anam of Anambra West Local Government Area Of Anambra State. HGS Media Plus reports.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, the boy was crowned King after the passing away of his father, Igwe Akuebisi, 1 of Iyiora Anam.

The boy was crowned with the title, Igwe Olanma 2 of Iyiora Anam Kingdom. He is been known be the youngest King since the history of the land.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the boy's father was also the youngest king of Iyiora Anam as at that time.

Meanwhile, many have congratulated the boy on his new title as they pray for God's protection in his life.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/10-year-old-boy-crowned-king-in-iyiora-anam-anambra-state-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
A 10 year old Male in Anambra is equivalent to 10 adult females.

If you want your son to have special privileges, raise him in the South East of Nigeria.

It scares me that I can't naturally choose when to gift my Y-chromosome to that lucky lady because I'll love two sons and then two pretty daughters.
I'll have to go through artificial gender selection to achieve my goal.

I'll raise my diamonds (daughters) in a civilized place where boys will not believe that an academic visit at a secluded part of the campus is an invitation to sex and lecturers would not lay their filthy hands on them .

Apart from being able to provide solutions to their country , I find most Nigerian men stupid. When wealthy men in America and Europe were giving equal powers to women , it was not just because they are simps, it is because they know they can't choose to have daughters or not.

Zuckerberg does not have to worry if he only has girls.

Today David Beckham and Luis Surez
support equal rights for women in football. They'll be called Simps but their daughters in football academies will earn respect in years because of their fight for female football and they won't be worried if they have sons (Beckham has boys also) to keep their soccer glory high. The approach of an average Nigerian is to suppress women football and die of hypertension while looking for a male child to succeed him in future.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by longetivity(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
who go dey epp am make decision
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by longetivity(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
ethicallyright:
iii
stammerer
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Outdated.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by ahnie: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by ahnie: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
in the town of iyiora anam,in this buhari regime the fate of a kingdom lies on the shoulders of a young kind and his name is....igwe olanma 2 of iyiora kingdom.

Congratulations boy..... we just hope that all those little baby village slay Queens wee not use Okpa to suffocate him.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
"One cannot prevent a child from becoming buck-toothed, However, one must pray that his lips are big enough to cover the teeth"

May your chi protect you.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by malcom1X: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
longetivity:

The uncle. I guess.
But this is not suppose to be the case, why are they not having children.

Look at the father then look at the son. A man of that age, a King. Should have had more children to cover for him when times like this come. I'm just saying.

If that boy is dead, that lineage is gone.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by Vision4God: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
I hope he gets guided in the right way. May the right people surround him
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by kukoyi17226: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by Lagosinter1: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Useless atavistic culture.

Instead of finding someone to take the throne via merits.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Is it that there can't be an interim in the mean time to allow for the young lad to grow up more?

(1) (Reply)

Help My Life / What’s Your Brand Of Milk / Barbecue Grill For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.