Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Life (1177 Views)

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 4:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Good morning everyone, hope your night was okay. Am very sorry to bring this to you early in the morning, believe me i wouldn't have done this is it's not my last option, i have always been a guest on here but have to create a new account now. I need help with some money to get something to feed myself and that is why am here, i know evebody has their own problems to deal with and i feel really ashamed to be doing this. It's not that am lazy but i haven't found a new job since i lost my job, i use to work as a sales girl but my boss has some problems last december and she has to close the shop down. I've been fending for myself since i lost my mom, my father is the i don't care type and my step mother is the most wicked person I've ever seen, the few friends i can run to couldn't help me now but i can't blame them, they've actually done enough for me in the past. Am begging everybody to please assist me with any amount to feed myself, i only drank some garri which someone helped me with throughout yesterday, am so hungry now that i couldn't sleep again, please help me in any way you can, I'll seriously appreciate any amount, my acct details is below

Badmus Jumoke
Access bank.
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Good morning
Re: Help My Life by sunnymighty(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Badmussy102:
Good morning

What is your qualification and what other skills do you possess?
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2021
sunnymighty:

Am a secondary school certificate holder sir, i couldn't further because of lack of sponsor. My skill is hair dressing
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2021
Somebody help me please, this hunger is too much, may you never lack or beg in life
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Please help me
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2021
sunnymighty:

Please help me sir
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Am very hungry, please help me please cry cry
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
People don't just look and pass, please help me. This hunger is unbearable
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Am begging everybody, please help me!
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Help me
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Help me please
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Help my life
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please am begging everybody
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
God please send me helper, am dieing!
Re: Help My Life by SideshowBob: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Badmussy102:
God please send me helper, am dieing!
You are just fooling yourself. Be there waiting .You had over 10hrs to hustle today but you decided to sit lazily behind your keyboard waiting for who will remit their money to you. I'm very sure a male is behind your account.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
SideshowBob:

You are just fooling yourself. Be there waiting .You had over 10hrs to hustle today but you decided to sit lazily behind your keyboard waiting for who will remit their money to you. I'm very sure a male is behind your account.

I pray to God, may you go through double of what am going through, so you can know how easy life is, see better no let me curse you o, if you can't help me, just shut your dirty stupid mouth and move on oloriburuku somebody!
Re: Help My Life by SideshowBob: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Badmussy102:

I pray to God, may you go through double of what am going through, so you can know how easy life is, see better no let me curse you o, if you can't help me, just shut your dirty stupid mouth and move on oloriburuku somebody!
The God I know won't answer your prayer talkmore of a scammer like you. Be there waiting for money online. Thief. You have been a guest on nairaland for long and the first thing you do while registering an account is to beg? Who do you think you are fooling? You are hungry but you miraculously have money to buy data. Bravo. See don't just let me start with you this night.

10 Likes

Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
SideshowBob:

The God I know won't answer your prayer talkmore of a scammer like you. Be there waiting for money online. Thief. You have been a guest on nairaland for long and the first thing you do while registering an account is to beg? Who do you think you are fooling? You are hungry but you miraculously have money to buy data. Bravo. See don't just let me start with you this night.

Wait and see if God will answer my prayers or not. E go shock u when you start begging to eat, i pray i will be able to help you then!

1 Like

Re: Help My Life by SideshowBob: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Badmussy102:

Wait and see if God will answer my prayers or not. E go shock u when you start begging to eat, i pray i will be able to help you then!
Like I said God doesn't answer the prayers of scammers like you. Get something reasonable doing before you are put in a very big disgrace. Take that as a warning not an advice. Nairaland is also a very unforgiving place.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
SideshowBob:

Like I said God doesn't answer the prayers of scammers like you. Get something reasonable doing before you are put in a very big disgrace. Take that as a warning not an advice. Nairaland is also a very unforgiving place.

I will continue praying to God that you go through double of what am going through. You need to understand that anybody can be in hard situation anytime and it might be you tomorrow, goodnight!
Re: Help My Life by dobnina(f): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Badmussy102:

A character is truely like a smoke, no matter how you try to hide it, it will surely come out.
Y all the curses and insults to someone who was only advising you.
A clear conscience fears no accusations.

11 Likes

Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
dobnina:

A character is truely like a smoke, no matter how you try to hide it, it will surely come out.
Y all the curses and insults to someone who was only advising you.
A clear conscience fears no accusations.

Sister go through the conversation and see his first comment where he was trying to mock me and not advice as you think
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please help
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning
Re: Help My Life by Badmussy102(f): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please
Re: Help My Life by dominique(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
This serial beggar is back again. How long do you want to continue begging? Can't you fine something to do?

1 Like

Re: Help My Life by Bighead9: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2021

Re: Help My Life by veave(f): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
I don't know about any other person but I'm overwhelmed. I get scared of logging unto nairaland or any other social media platform these days, in fact once someone says 'please I want to see you privately' I start panicking because I know the next thing is one story about lack and need of funds. When will all these end? The economy has become so bad that over 85 percent of families can barely eat two complete meals in a day. There's lack everywhere people are loosing their jobs due to the pandemic and other factors. More people are becoming suicidal, depressed and aggressive. What is the way forward brothers and sisters. What is the way my people?

@poster. Please go out tomorrow, knock on doors and ask to wash clothes for a fee. I see you're already getting angry and trying to fight with another handle, you don't need to do that. The truth is at this critical time people barely have extra to spare some don't get mad if aid is not coming your way. And to any other person who intends to come online for financial assistance please have it in mind that most people are living by faith so when you ask and you don't get don't be disappointed. Peace unto you all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busty & Plus-sized Model, Monalisa Says She Would Rather Adopt Than Have Her Own / I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther / I've Decided To Learn A New Skill - Tailoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.