Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

INKSNATION Wallet @ Just N500 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INKSNATION Wallet @ Just N500 (155 Views)

2.5GB For Just N500! It’s The Cheapest Data Deal Ever / Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INKSNATION Wallet @ Just N500 by justDynast: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Create an INKSNATION wallet almost free (just N500); not 2k or 1k.

Offer valid only this weekend.

Dm or whatsapp 0811 477 2098
Re: INKSNATION Wallet @ Just N500 by illicit(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
I have one already, will you buy it, I don't know what to do with it....
Re: INKSNATION Wallet @ Just N500 by justDynast: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
just leave.
you can even almost forgot it[i]just leave.
you can even almost forgot it[/i]just leave.
you can even almost forgot it, in the future it will yield great
Re: INKSNATION Wallet @ Just N500 by SocialJustice: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lol, see them trying to salvage what's left of their bad investment.
Re: INKSNATION Wallet @ Just N500 by justDynast: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, see them trying to salvage what's left of their bad investment.

Surely we are all entitled to our own different views, but there are people who bought things this past Christmas with the money they earned.
If you haven't gained from it, that doesn't mean others haven't gained. So don't pull others down with you to the 'grave'
Re: INKSNATION Wallet @ Just N500 by SocialJustice: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
justDynast:

Surely we are all entitled to our own different views, but there are people who bought things this past Christmas with the money they earned.
If you haven't gained from it, that doesn't mean others haven't gained. So don't pull others down with you to the 'grave'
cheesy cheesy cheesy Na true, even me bought.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Seeks Global Standard Structure For PLWD / The Only Purpose Of Becoming A Chanyuan Celestial / '3 Deaths In 72 Hours' Family Finally Opens Up On Orisabunmi And Siblings Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.