Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

These Are The 2021 Prophetical Messages From God To The Whole World Through His - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Are The 2021 Prophetical Messages From God To The Whole World Through His (263 Views)

INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI / Satan Conquers The World Through Sin. No wonder he wants you to remain in sin / Messages From The Lord On How Christian-woman Should Dress Holy + Other Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 2021 Prophetical Messages From God To The Whole World Through His by ChristCFASM: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
*THESE ARE THE 2021 PROPHETICAL MESSAGES FROM GOD TO THE WHOLE WORLD THROUGH HIS PROPHET/ MOUTHPIECE FROM CHRIST FOR ALL SOULS' MINISTRIES* Thus saith the Lord. I am the Foundation, the Beginning, the Middle and the End of all things. I can enthrone and dethrone Kings at will. I, the Lord, tell you that there shall be increase in calamity, assassination and outbreak of diseases. Know ye that my coming will not hold until my Gospel is spread across the globe. Let my people proclaim my gospel. This year, l, the Lord, shall pass through the world. Devil shall harvest many people. I shall harvest from the righteous. The land shall avenge for the blood of those who were murdered innocently. There is a counsel that Satan has entrusted with the affairs of the world. They are doing as they like. I brought them down. All that l created will harm those who do not know Me. Many nations of the world will experience famine. Fish shall feed on other fishes. This year, l, the Lord, dethrone Kings and political leaders. **** To the USA, I hearkened to the cry of the people. lt was my will to have enthroned new president. Though, he does not know me, l will use him to fill up the dungeon and also to shed light. I will use him positively and negatively. This year, young tree shall fall. There shall be many evil occurrences this year. I shall turn the wise to a fool. I shall exalt Myself. I will cause the idols to suck the blood of their worshippers. In the world market, l shall confound the world power. Small nations shall flourish and terrorists shall attack and kill my people for lack of power. There will be earthquake. This year will suck the blood of some people. That satanic dungeon is yet to be filled up. In Africa, there will be misrule and extortion. Dry tree shall stand upright while young tree shall fall. I shall cease power from the powerful. Those seeking power from mankind shall be utterly disappointed. Some people will lose their glory. This saith the Lord, this nation Nigeria is corrupt. It is 10th in the world. They offer man for sacrifice. Ethnicity is rife. This nation is premises on the covenant of blood. Your forefathers made a covenant with the devil and it is crying for blood. Leaders will lose their position for lack of wisdom. Any kingdom that does not know me, its labour shall not be appreciated by the people. Those among the leaders of this nation who pretend as my own are not really mine! Unless the president knows me, he will not have rest. A big stone is being rolled in this nation and it will kill a lot. No more security in Nigeria, said the Lord. Traditional rulers shall be deposed. Leaders shall wail. I uphold My commandments in all churches. This church is the Ark of salvation for this generation. Preach and bring people into my ark. One of the past leaders l spared last year, if his heart is not pure before me, l may ask for his life this year. **** Thus saith the Lord, l shall reveal many secrets in churches. I have seized all the gifts in Baptist Church into my church. I will retrieve the gifts from those who disappointed me last year and give them to other people. **** Tell the Governor of Osun state to seek wisdom. I gave him a position he did not deserve. He is now imitating the wicked. If he fails to repent, l shall visit his home. Tell that political figure who is bent on becoming the next president that l do not choose him. Because of his pride, l abase him. **** Thus saith the Lord. I will not allow Satan to torment my people. Work hard to win souls into my kingdom. This generation is not the end. Other generations are still coming to reign. I reject anyone who rejects me. I seize the popular international shrine into my custody. **** Unto my church, l have told you that 'l come quickly'. I gave you power and gift to work for Me. Some use them while some don't! Some denied Me before people. Occupy for Me because you shall be rewarded. Be steadfast for l love you. I will walk with you more than before. Signs and wonders shall abound in your midst. l have raised helpers for my church. I wipe the tears of my ministers. I enriched the poor. DO NOT FIGHT. I WILL PLEAD MY CAUSE! Drink from my Living water. This is the watchword for this year 'THE LORD GOD IS THE ROCK, HIS WORK IS PERFECT'. Confess your sins. I provide home for the homeless. l am the Vine and my Father is the Husbandman. The months of January to March will be for your reward. I will walk with you. I make my people to conquer. Those who want to be rich through dubious means, l allow what they profess to kill them. Bridle your tongue. I bind the witch assigned to attack my people. l give you loads of glory according to your faith. Go and bear fruits and shed light. l am that is l am, said the Lord God of hosts.
https://www.facebook.com/CFASMinternational/videos/3876667915718489/

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible Really Against Female Ministers? / The Apostasy Of The Early Church After The Death Of The Original Apostles / Pst. Laurie Idahosa Apologizes To Actor Pete Edochie Over Child Bride Statement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.