Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI (1960 Views)

Don’t Give All Your Money To Church, Give The Poor- Pst. Kumuyi / Why We Dont Speak In Tongues In Deeper Life - Pst Kumuyi (video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Are you ready for signs and wonders?

Calabar is ready, Are you ready?

Signs and wonders for the needy

Thursday 22nd July to Tuesday 27th July 2021

5pm daily and 8am on Sunday

Deeper Life Campground Calabar, And all Deeper life Bible Church locations.

Livestream via all PASTOR W.F KUMUYI social media pages.

REGISTER AT https://dclm.org/signsandwonders/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Johnsegun54(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Harper01:
*INVITATION TO FOLLOW PASTOR W F KUMUYI ON FACEBOOK*
I am specially inviting you to follow the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, *Pastor (DR) W F Kumuyi* *on FACEBOOK*.
You will benefit greatly from the tremendous online resources available on the Facebook page which include: Daily morning tonics, Life streams, upcoming events/programmes, amongst others.

Kindly click on the link below, then click on follow button in order to be enjoying this great privilege :

https://web.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial

Let me know if you have difficulty linking up
I recall back when even having a TV in your house was considered sinful in Deeper Life church, but here we have the church advertising the same pastor's Facebook account asking folks to follow. undecided

Are you certain that he did not , at one point, also condemn the internet and then social media as being of the devil too? undecided
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Bornbiafra: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I recall back when even having a TV in your house was considered sinful in Deeper Life church, but here we have the church advertising the same pastor's Facebook account asking folks to follow. undecided

Are you certain that he did not , at one point, also condemn social media as being of the devil too? undecided
no mind them..

Holier than all
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bornbiafra:
no mind them..
Holier than all
They are not holy at all but thoroughly deceived by the man. undecided
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Are you certain that he did not , at one point, also condemn the internet and then social media as being of the devil too? undecided
Smiles... A link to where he said that will be appreciated.

We just have to be mindful on the things we watch on TV

Thanks Bro
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Harper01:

Smiles... A link to where he said that will be appreciated.

We just have to be mindful on the things we watch on TV
Thanks Bro
Did Jesus Christ tell you that it matters what you watch on tv? undecided

Kumuyi bans use of iPad and android devices in church
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by barnsB: 2:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Divine connection with Dr. WF Kumuyi in Abuja was great. I am sure Sings and wonders for the needy with Dr. Kumuyi in Calabar will be greater.
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Tomorrow is the D-Day

Come with your full expectations.

If you are joining online... You won't be left out also

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2021
barnsB:
Divine connection with Dr. WF Kumuyi in Abuja was great. I am sure Sings and wonders for the needy with Dr. Kumuyi in Calabar will be greater.
Welcome on board brother
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Seunade4444: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Don't get distracted by the comments. It's an avenue to have an encounter with God for those who believe. I have had testimonies about programmes like it. You too can greater testimonies.
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Thought for the day

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by dpmusictutors(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2021
For those of you that haven't registered for the programme...
It's gonna be great!
It's gonna be glamorous!
It's gonna be refreshing!

Don't miss out...
#SignsandWonderswithKumuyi
Follow on Facebook via https://fb.com/pastorkumuyiofficial

The Lord is waiting for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by barnsB: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2021
You can't afford to miss this great event
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by osdcommodity: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2021
It's going to be great. I will be there from tomorrow (Thursday 22nd) by God's grace. Many of the testimonies of the one (Divine Connection) held in Abuja just last month (June 2021) were simply mind-blowing!!

May God spare our lives till tomorrow and beyond. Amen
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by mhobi(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2021
It's another beautiful moment with God. I can't wait to connect. I'll surely testify.
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by FAMOUSPET(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
It a great time during Abuja's Crusade "Divine Connection", I know that this time, it will be greater because there is a cloud of rain that want to shower blessing into your life.

Get connected to the Calabar Crusade "Signs & Wonders" from Thursday 22nd - Tuesday 27th 2021 as the Lord will be using @PASTOR W F KUMUYI again.

Watch live from his handle http://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial

Don't forget to like, share & follow as you are blessed and you can also have more of God's undiluted word daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Nezzjnr: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2021
cool cool

Come with a Full expectation

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by engineerboat(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ tell you that it matters what you watch on tv? undecided

Kumuyi bans use of iPad and android devices in church

Did you try to read the link you posted or who says who, which location, which place, when and when.

Anybody can write anything on the blog
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Kobojunkie: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
engineerboat:

Did you try to read the link you posted or who says who, which location, which place, when and when.

Anybody can write anything on the blog
Don't worry.... I am used to how nigerians are quick to "defend" their masters - gods/Mogs, politicians, lords, etc. undecided
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by FAMOUSPET(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
The D-Day is here.

Are you ready for a great encounter that can lead to testimony in your life.

The flight of Abundance of Blessing is going to move tonight from Calabar to the world, you can't afford to be left out in this time.

Am inviting you because I know for sure that testimony abound for you there.

There shall be showers of blessing in your life.

Register by booking your seat ��:
https://dclm.org/signsandwonders/

Get in touch with this handle�� http://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
to get more life update.

Don't forget to like, share, follow and invite as you are being bless.

#signsandwonderswithKumuyi
#KumuyiliveinCalabar

1 Share

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
It was an awesome experience in God's presence today

Excerpts from day one

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
cool

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
A lot of groundbreaking Testimonies were shared

Join us tomorrow by 5 through Dclm YouTube channel or the Facebook channel of Pastor Kumuyi or DCLM itself

God bless

Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jesus is the word personified

#signsandwonderswithkumuyi #kumuyiliveincalabar
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Salvation comes when you believe the word of God

#signsandwonderswithkumuyi #kumuyiliveincalabar
Everything about Christ is signs and wonder

#signsandwonderswithkumuyi
#kumuyiliveincalabar
Re: INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI by Harper01: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Day 2- Signs And Wonders Crusade

Heaven is agog, Calabar is electrified. The people are ready. The pipe is open and the liquid fire will flow. There will be divine rain of wonders, signs and miracles live from the City of Calabar. You will rejoice.

Join us on our YouTube channel.... Use the Keyword Deeper Life Bible Church and you'll see the YouTube channel.

You can use the Facebook channel too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Leviathan? / Prophecy For 2023 Presidential Elections / Is Putting On A Earing Or Plaiting of Attachment Hair Style A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.