Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Please Help Your Fellow Passionate Freelancer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Your Fellow Passionate Freelancer (308 Views)

Tip To Get Added To The ALX Room As A Fellow Without Stress / How Opencart Mobile App Builder Can Help Your Ecommerce Business Grow / I Need A Passionate Programmer With A Vision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Your Fellow Passionate Freelancer by cosmos2000(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2021

Hello guys...hope you are having a good day.

I’m knew to freelancing...actually yesterday I saw the testimony of a lady so I decide to give it a trial
Sharp-Sharp I went to YouTube download “freelancing in 30days A-Z of freelance career” though I have not watch it finished..a 4-hours tutorial but what am seeing is not what I need presently...
Keep seeing the Upwork, Odesk so I decide to check it and Upwork is a platform for freelancers. Without any prior skills I decide to register and I saw where I am to indicate my Real skills of which I haven’t learn anything.
Among which I saw writers,digital marketing, development(web,mobile app and software)
Copywriting also was there.. much to say...I don’t know which skills I can learn that will fetch me income enough to take care of my need...I’m a Jambite and a weac candidate this year.
If it require me downloading tutorial I don’t mind but I want the one that will fetch me enough money to cater for myself in School...

Please please please experience freelancers which skill will you advised me to learn and please I know you have passed my stage, which tutorial did you apply, any YouTube video you watch please will be helpful...thanks!!!

Re: Please Help Your Fellow Passionate Freelancer by cosmos2000(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Your opinion please
Re: Please Help Your Fellow Passionate Freelancer by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
cosmos2000:

I’m knew to freelancing...actually yesterday I saw the testimony of a lady so I decide to give it a trial
Sharp-Sharp I went to YouTube download “freelancing in 30days A-Z of freelance career” though I have not watch it finished..a 4-hours tutorial but what am seeing is not what I need presently...
Keep seeing the Upwork, Odesk so I decide to check it and Upwork is a platform for freelancers. Without any prior skills I decide to register and I saw where I am to indicate my Real skills of which I haven’t learn anything.
Among which I saw writers,digital marketing, development(web,mobile app and software)
Copywriting also was there.. much to say...I don’t know which skills I can learn that will fetch me income enough to take care of my need...I’m a Jambite and a weac candidate this year.
If it require me downloading tutorial I don’t mind but I want the one that will fetch me enough money to cater for myself in School...

Please please please experience freelancers which skill will you advised me to learn and please I know you have passed my stage, which tutorial did you apply, any YouTube video you watch please will be helpful...thanks!!!

learn 3D modelling and rigging or learn web development or Ui design. This three will fetch you money after you mastered one of them in 3 years. Goodluck
Re: Please Help Your Fellow Passionate Freelancer by cosmos2000(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Henrymorre:
learn 3D modelling and rigging or learn web development or Ui design. This three will fetch you money after you mastered one of them in 3 years. Goodluck

OMG!!! Three years to master it nke..

How come three years
Re: Please Help Your Fellow Passionate Freelancer by cosmos2000(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Henrymorre:

I’m on Web development
Re: Please Help Your Fellow Passionate Freelancer by YunqTee: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
cosmos2000:

What has freelancing got to do with these u mentioned? ama novice in this

(1) (Reply)

I Need Of An App Builder. / I Will Drop My Real Time React Js Facebook Clone With Google Auth And Firebase T / Easiest Steps To Becoming A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.