Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration (432 Views)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration by themomentng: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
President Donald Trump has announced that he will not attend the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on 20 January.

Trump who have explored many undemocratic avenues to overturn the election said he wanted to make it clear to those who were asking if he would attend.

“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th,” he said in a tweet on Friday.

Vice President Mike Pence is expected to attend according to some of aides.

More to follow…

Re: Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration by Fahdiga(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mike Pence will be there to represent you

1 Like

Re: Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration by Okoroawusa: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Who that one help?
Re: Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration by Eddie4God(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good riddance. Your attendance is of no importance/significance to Biden's inuaguratuon. Sore loser.
Re: Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration by Sundrus: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Americans don learn their lessons for this man hand...the same way Nigerians suppose don learn their lessons from Buhari hand...
Re: Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Typical style for some business men, they hate losing and celebrating with the victors. Trump still carry this business streek enter politics, hence his disposition I am not surprised.
Re: Trump: I Will Not Be Going To The Inauguration by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2021

(1)

PORTRAITS OF BLOOD (1): Death Threats, ‘murders’, over lekki massacre / Nigerian Lady Rocks Biden & Kamala Aso-ebi As She Celebrates There Inauguration / Chief Gani Adams Finally Breaks Silence On The Campaign Of Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.