Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery (14077 Views)

United States Confirms Sale Of 12 Attack Helicopters, Others To Nigeria For $1bn / Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Islie:
Afreximbank backs financing deal

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/nnpc-shops-for-1bn-loan-to-revamp-pharcourt-refinery/
they need to 4get that and build from the scratch
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by lastempero: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
These people are heartless i swear.
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by Felabarmudia: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Islie:
Afreximbank backs financing deal

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/nnpc-shops-for-1bn-loan-to-revamp-pharcourt-refinery/
All this guys get mind sha.
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by Charly68: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
I think Buhari said he has economic advisers ..what mess are they putting the country to ? All the billions they have spent on refinery repairs and maintenance so far yielded nothing ..No refinery is working ,no wonder Atiku promised to privatise NNPC
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by LordOfTheGame: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hey people dont be deceived, buhari and his northern co- criminals are borrowing all these monies and hiding them in the north in preparation for nigeria eventual collapse then the stupid South will bear the brunts.
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by portacabin: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:
To be frank, give guys in Bunkery business $100Million, they’ll build a world class refinery for you. I’ve visited most Bunkery sites, believe me, those guys are really good. With local and little equipments, they can produce all petroleum products with just firewoods.
stop that crap
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by Jimi24: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:
To be frank, give guys in Bunkery business $100Million, they’ll build a world class refinery for you. I’ve visited most Bunkery sites, believe me, those guys are really good. With local and little equipments, they can produce all petroleum products with just firewoods.

This is one of the most stupid and ignorant posts I have read in two years. There is a weird way the Nigerian mind functions that annoys a lot. Calling tin pot distillation units refineries is just one example. It shows technological ignorance when you see year 1BC artisanal stuff being passed along as breakthrough by dunces. All because your country is corrupt and you don't want to get serious. There are working refineries in Jamaica, Sierra Leone, Niger Republic and many other countries below Nigeria's level in technology and managerial skills yet you guys keep pushing rubbish tin pots that govt should be using for target practice everyday

1 Like

Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by LikeAking: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Scammers.
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by Bluntemperor: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
cucumbae:
This loan na loot O.

Yeye dey smell.Park well oga NNPC!
It is going to be part of debt to be paid by Nigerians.The Refineries they can't get right since Independence,the Light they can give since Independence.Who is deceiving who?
Seun Lalasticlala,please next!
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by bogreyn: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
cucumbae:
This loan na loot O.

I concur
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by tizzle(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
1 billion dollars will build a new refinery... Why spend it to revamp one that had gulped billions in the past 5 years with nothing to show for it?
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by fineboynl(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2021
with the way things are going. I think I can borrow FG money.
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by calcal: 1:40am On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:

You are right, nothing serious to but in a refinery, it is just pipelined, membranes and collectors.

see the failed education we have in this country.
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by Champneys: 5:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Sell the damn refinery, you bunch of idio...ts!
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by Oyinlade07(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2021
ednut1:
Just use the place for bomb testing. Should be closed down. To think it was sold to Dangote by obasanjo. But the dullard yar adua reversed the sale. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/how-yaradua-was-pressurised-to-revert-refineries-sold-to-dangote-obasanjo/amp/
Why are u insulting the dead?It didn't follow the laid down policy.. Yaradua still remain the best President we ever had in Nigeria..
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by newoffer: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Las Las God go judge all the evil people.
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by ddeola: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Who will give loan to an unproductive venture... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

SCAM!!!!
Re: NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery by Sunnyja: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
tunapawizzy:
no amount of rehabilitation can guarantee 70% production capacity before it starts giving way again..............use the money to build 2 new modular refineries preferrably 1bn$ can build 3 proper farm settlements...with storage facilities, proper roads to the farm settlement, irrigation systems, other farm infrastructures needed
Who told you that they are interested in building new refineries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Kofi Annan / Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.