Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Is Chymall/sairui E-commerce A Ponzi Scheme? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Chymall/sairui E-commerce A Ponzi Scheme? (522 Views)

SEC Disowns MBA FOREX Investment, Calls It A Ponzi Scheme / EXPOSED!!! Is CHYMALL a SCAM or LEGIT ? / Chy Mall E-commerce - A Life Changing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Chymall/sairui E-commerce A Ponzi Scheme? by Faustylove(f): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good evening to all my fellow Nairalanders, Am always Glad and proud to be part and parcel of this Group, There's a Sayinh that goes, The Proof of the Pudding is in the Eating. chymall e-commerce Business is an Amazing, Unique and Extra Ordinary Business that has already change People's financial Story....
To those who know how i attach so Much Value to my Reputation, i will Never advertise a business that doesn't have a Face,
So today Am calling on everyone to key into this Wonderful Opportunity..

chymall isn't a ponzi scheme or a get rich quick platform. CHYMALL isn't a Pay 10 to get 20 Business.
chymall is an online shopping mall that deals mostly on Quantum Energy Products
They Allow Registered member Partner with the company and make steady income Every 10 Days and every Month.
You don't need a referral to earn in chymall
You don't physically sell products, the company does on your behalf

For more infor on chymall, WhatsApp me via this Link https:///+2348147382040 or call me on 08147382040

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Racksterli In Nigeria / Learn The Art And Business Of Candle Making / Hi Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.