Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. (337 Views)

Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Crude Oil Prices Race To $80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. by Cooldude90: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Join the link on on my signature to partake in this soon to drop airdrop. It will rain like uniswap once again
Re: Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Drop more information about this. How do I go about this?
Re: Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Cooldude90:
Join the link on on my signature to partake in this soon to drop airdrop. It will rain like uniswap once again
drop more details
Re: Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. by Cooldude90: 3:53am On Feb 06, 2021
miracood:
drop more details

Did you later joined that Airdrop? The listing date has been delayed . See my signature and join BTB, it will be listed in the next few days on Binanace. Join the telegram group via the link.

(1) (Reply)

Selling Of Children Wears And Baby Things... / Kilishi Always Available For Nation Wide Delivery / GTBank Releases 2020 Full Year Audited Results; Reports PBT of ₦238.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.