Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp (7483 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Whatsapp Adds Payment To Its Messaging App / That Awkward Moment Your Phone Is Faster Than Your Laptop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Anfield247(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
HeadShot:

Its not love... Its sheer stupidity
But we will continue to pray for u
Ok!
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by 444crop: 3:10am On Jan 09, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
I hate propaganda but I will download anyway...must he use Biafra color grin

MODIFIED:
Looks like WhatsApp clone.
my name sake.... R u from owerri
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by WoundedLamb: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2021
sagieramos:
What's the difference between this and WhatsApp?
The colour
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by abumeinben(m): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2021
WhatsApp logo. WhatsApp interface. No creativity.

Nawao. Like he cloned WhatsApp repo with tweaks here and there.

He try.
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by KingAlayinde(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I will say this, it is waste of time.

If he likes he should create a window program faster than Microsoft, nobody will use it.

shey u be God ni ?? bad belle people everywhere shit
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by lkillbrokehoes: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

Bia this boy, leave me alone
He wants to knack you, why don't you give him a chance
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by shogotermies(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2021
What is everyone's problem?
How many Africans are productive? ,
How many Africans have gone out of the box?
Only few!!!
And why are you condemning this man's creation? because of what exactly?
Even after the creation of whatsapp the Chinese embraced their WECHAT,
They left snapchat for TIKTOK, look at those apps now, they are prospering globally, Huawei is still leaving without Google. If all of you can't change your mentally, embrace your own creations, love your African brothers and sisters, Africa may not progress. Sorry that's why we are not even progressing.

IF you think the app needs some cool features to add to it or remove, go to their page and tender it reasonably, and not by turning someone's sweat into a laughing stock.
Africa will never appreciate its creation.

4 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by lammygloooooooo(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2021
That is y the west will keep calling africa monkey am very sure ur brain is empty . why cant we appreciate for once must we be slave to everything that come from west haba use ur brain now. That is y we are backward in Africa . fools everywhere quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=97859403]I will say this, it is waste of time.

If he likes he should create a window program faster than Microsoft, nobody will use it.[/quote]
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by seanwilliam(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Anfield247:

Chai, see weytin love dey do me!
this is 2021 , stop this nonsense.. haba
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by seanwilliam(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2021
GayPontiff:
Even if the supfrica isn't worth it....just reading what almost every idiot above me wrote shows us how backward Africa is.

Whatsapp be busy forcing agreements on us that if u don't accept u can't use WhatsApp anymore but somehow bashing someone who came up with an idea is giving u people orgasm.

Just like d slogan buy naija to grow naija is useless.
We r our own enemies.

OP if ur the owner I suggest u change that color. It almost looks like biafra.
Na words like Igbo, almajiri, biafra, brown roof go soon scatter this thread.
grin grin why dont u download it and start using it first.. abi dem force you use whatsapp ??
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Anfield247(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
this is 2021 , stop this nonsense.. haba
Are u drunk?
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by seanwilliam(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2021
sagieramos:
What's the difference between this and WhatsApp?
the guy is a thief grin see as he cloned am perfectly kon change the color to biafra grin
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by seanwilliam(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Anfield247:

Are u drunk?
koshi danu idiot with low self esteem
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2021
lammygloooooooo:
That is y the west will keep calling africa monkey am very sure ur brain is empty . why cant we appreciate for once must we be slave to everything that come from west haba use ur brain now. That is y we are backward in Africa . fools everywhere quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=97859403]I will say this, it is waste of time.

If he likes he should create a window program faster than Microsoft, nobody will use it.

You are the fool.

You think everything is by appreciation.

If you don't have cash to market your product, forget about the popularity of the product.

That app ca not compete with WhatsApp or telegram in a country where working as a gateman in Facebook headquarters is seen as a big accomplishment
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Haykinsofficial: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Diz kinda mindset is the bane to Africa's development. Pessimist oshi. *j*
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by shogotermies(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2021
GayPontiff:
Even if the supfrica isn't worth it....just reading what almost every idiot above me wrote shows us how backward Africa is.

Whatsapp be busy forcing agreements on us that if u don't accept u can't use WhatsApp anymore but somehow bashing someone who came up with an idea is giving u people orgasm.

Exactly.. Africans will never support each other

We r our own enemies.

Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by shogotermies(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are the fool.

You think everything is by appreciation.

If you don't have cash to market your product, forget about the popularity of the product.

That app ca not compete with WhatsApp or telegram in a country where working as a gateman in Facebook headquarters is seen as a big accomplishment

LOL... What exactly can these ranting people do? Nothing bro!
They have no idea, no better thinking, no accomplishment but condemn someone else effort
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by shogotermies(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
the guy is a thief grin see as he cloned am perfectly kon change the color to biafra grin

But nobody complained gbwhatsapp Is a clone one, at least this one is on Google play to tell you it's legit.
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Enceladus(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Does it's servers have the load of whatsapp?
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Kylekent59: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Africans most especially Nigerians can't appreciate one of their own. I can see them all on the first page.

Why the critics?

Now I know why Nigeria is the center of poverty...
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2021
GayPontiff:

We r our own enemies.

Its very sad... you see why we will forever be backward unless we change our mentality. The problem has never been the leaders... its the people (the same ppl will become leader one day). Just look at how much hatred speech towards this achievement... even if its not good enough, shouldn't we just encourage our own thing? but no we won't... if it was a Chinese or American products, we will praise it. Very sad.
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by walosky(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2021
HeadShot:

Its not love...
Its sheer stupidity

But we will continue to pray for u

Chai!

You must be a Prophet o!

That boy stupid gan....even neighbours for our street know say him stupid

ABI you dey stay for our street?
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Paulcyril19: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Patronise your own. Grow africa bros. Haha e no make sense na
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by prinsam30: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2021
shogotermies:
What is everyone's problem?
How many Africans are productive? ,
How many Africans have gone out of the box?
Only few!!!
And why are you condemning this man's creation? because of what exactly?
Even after the creation of whatsapp the Chinese embraced their WECHAT,
They left snapchat for TIKTOK, look at those apps now, they are prospering globally, Huawei is still leaving without Google. If all of you can't change your mentally, embrace your own creations, love your African brothers and sisters, Africa may not progress. Sorry that's why we are not even progressing.

IF you think the app needs some cool features to add to it or remove, go to their page and tender it reasonably, and not by turning someone's sweat into a laughing stock.
Africa will never appreciate its creation.

God bless u my brother, those negative comments up there really speak volumes of how wicked we africans are especially nigeria, they don't build and if them see u build they destroy, very pathetic fellow, what stop them going to their page and render their opinion
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by CSTRR: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2021
The name is a turn-off.
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by JrTahir(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
I hate propaganda but I will download anyway...must he use Biafra color grin

MODIFIED:
Looks like WhatsApp clone.

���
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by falcon01: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Draslo:
Copy Copy Dj Cuppy
You cannot even fashion a distinct logo. That alone has killed the idea of innovation.

Faster than Whatsapp how? I'm not sure I understand. Wetin wan fast pass regular instant messaging?
I'm telling you
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by salam8528: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Zooposki:
It’s not in apple store.
it is there, I just downloaded it.
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by supercase1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Have you tried it??
Why not conduct an experiment?
App promoter from Sierra Leone spotted grin
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Zooposki(f): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
salam8528:
it is there, I just downloaded it.

What’s the name? I tried Supfrica and Techfrica.
Re: A Sierra Leonean Created A Messaging App That Is Faster Than Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
supercase1:

App promoter from Sierra Leone spotted grin
Baseless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Sms & Mms Messages Here. All Kinds / See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) / Acoount Balance On Blackberry Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.