Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church (2380 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by tbjfansuk: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2011
[center][img]http://3.bp..com/_ikpsIoS-wzs/S-k5eNn3QCI/AAAAAAAAAeE/cj6RHiT0uZg/s1600/pastor-tb-joshua-5.jpg1.jpg[/img][/center]

For years the media, individuals, Pastors have tried to drag his name into disrepute but they have all failed woefully. Rather the more they spread the false news the more the Church grows.

YOU CAN NEVER SEE THE SCOAN SIGN BOARD ANYWHERE - YOU ARE THE CHURCH SIGN BOARD. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FREE ADVERT
THE CHILDREN OF PERDITION WHERE THE ONE WHO PROMOTED JESUS – AS IT WAS SO IT IS

You MUST be a DEVIL to say this is FAKE or not of GOD. Watch this :- 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQgz7cjydCg
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by Joagbaje(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2011
You are right. critics cant bring a minister to disrepute, because ministry is work of the holy spirit.So No criticism can bring a minister down.But rather they make him stronger.The more the attacks ,the more grace God will release. But if a man is not of God , he can be brought down by criticism. a minister may not be perfect.he may have his short comings. But that doesnt mean he is of the devil. if a man believes in the lordship of jesus christ and openly confess him.He is of God
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by wetu: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2011
There's no one, there's no one like JESUS. There's no one, there's no one like HIM.
There's no one, there's no one like JESUS. There's no one, there's no one like HIM.
I search, search, here and there,
THERE'S NO ONE LIKE JESUS OF NAZARETH!
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by EarsWide(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
If he is not faking why does he always say 'Pray for Nigeria' - then afterwards if anything happens to Nigeria, he can say see I told you so.

I could say now with confidence 'Pray for India' and I could claim I was right when something happens inevitably in India - something always does.

If he is genuine he will say 'something is going to happen to Mr X' - and not some vague crap.
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by tbjfansuk: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
Am an individual who love the ministry of Pastor TB Joshua of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria. I personally know thousands of people who have been healed, blessed and delivered through prophecies. Did you watch the video in the first post? I do not seek to praise the man, but praise the God who is using him in such an extraordinary way to heal the broken-hearted, set the captives free and comfort those who mourn, as well as revealing the root of peoples problems as well as Nation’s. Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lld9oE81-rE SCOAN HQ: http://www.themaninthesynagogue.org/prophecy_79_stream.htm  There are so many to watch them visit http://www.themaninthesynagogue.org/prophecy.htm

[center]If you the reader is who  God is using to do such a mighty work, surely i will praise God for your life and tell people how God is using you, [/center]
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by EarsWide(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
@tbjfansuk

Do you really think that the God you serve will use his prophetic messages to announce the result of football matches Think about it!!!
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by wetu: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
tbjfansuk:

Am an individual who love the ministry of Pastor TB Joshua of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria. I personally know thousands of people who have been healed, blessed and delivered through prophecies.

You are wasting your time. For us the love of JESUS is enough, we don't need this Joshua and his "anointing water", we are washed and sanctified by the BLOOD of JESUS and the Spirit of our God. We are justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and his love is enough for us.

keep on [b]loving the ministry of Pastor Prophet TB Joshua
and his "wise men", We Love JESUS, full stop.
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by mabell: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
EarsWide:

If he is not faking why does he always say 'Pray for Nigeria' - then afterwards if anything happens to Nigeria, he can say see I told you so.
I could say now with confidence 'Pray for India' and I could claim I was right when something happens inevitably in India - something always does.
If he is genuine he will say 'something is going to happen to Mr X' - and not some vague crap.

sorry to dissappoint you cos i've watched his services and i know some of his prophesies are exact and precise and at times he avoids calling name because of privacy purposes.
Maybe you should watch his services every sunday, it will enlighten you the more

wetu:

You are wasting your time. For us the love of JESUS is enough, we don't need this Joshua and his "anointing water", we are washed and sanctified by the BLOOD of JESUS and the Spirit of our God. We are justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and his love is enough for us.
keep on loving the ministry of Pastor Prophet TB Joshua and his "wise men", We Love JESUS, full stop.

This same anointing water you reject ( even if no one is offering you) has ministered to a a whole lot of people world over
so even if you don't use it, it would affect no one

I don't worship there but if by the grace of God, it works for them than who are to to raise dust over it
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
hmm, money is good sha.

see as im dey fresh for photo.

e be like overseas.
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by wetu: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
It was the TB Joshua worshiper who started this thread to market their Pastor Prophet and even goes on to lie about it:
tbjfansuk:

YOU CAN NEVER SEE THE SCOAN SIGN BOARD ANYWHERE - YOU ARE THE CHURCH SIGN BOARD. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FREE ADVERT

Are you also deceived not to see that he came here to provoke followers of Jesus who refuse to follow the Pastor Prophet in the picture:
tbjfansuk:

You MUST be a DEVIL

Or why are your comments so one-sided?
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by wetu: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
Neither the TB Joshua worshiper nor the "good Christians who don't judge" answer this question
Is this witchcraft or not:

COMING SOON…WRISTBAND WITH AUDIO DEVICE
The man of God raised people’s spirits when he talked about the new Anointing Wristband and its audio devices that will caution wearers about their behaviour and movements. According to him, the wristband is devised to remind you about your prayers, to ask you to check your tyres or to stop because of armed robbers.

http://tbjfansuk./2011/03/17/god-shows-himself-strong-as-a-disgusting-neckback-ulcerd-healed-after-tb-joshua-prayer/
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by nuclearboy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
Funny thread. The dude is oyakilome's spiritual father so we know why he's supported like this even with talking wristbands and soccer prophecies.

Soon, there will be neck chains that decide when you will eat Eba or avoid it for Rice  grin

God's Day approaches

one day na one day
a sinner man go find himself for hellfire
and he no go fit repent for him sins again
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by EarsWide(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
@Mabell

How can his prophesies be exact and precise if he avoids peoples names and often country names as well ? Have you watched his videos on youtube ? with the casting out of demons - laughable!!!
Re: TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church by Makweembo: 1:49am On Apr 02, 2011
The consistency of what I see on Emmanuel TV is the most authenticating element for me, although I don't claim to understand why certain methods are used and some prophecies are seemingly 'vague'. Nonetheless, what I witness via his live services cannot be the products of human origin.

Check out some testimonies from TBJ's ministry - http://www.tbjoshuatestimonies./

God is using T.B. Joshua. It's unconventional yes, but the results speak louder.

The ways of God are higher than ours and HE uses foolish things to confound the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Son Get Married To Lover(picture) / Afa Consultation For Igbo Dibia Afa / Muhammed's Multiplicity In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.