Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,769 members, 7,955,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Opinion: Reasons Why I Think The North Should Change Their Hypocritical Ways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Reasons Why I Think The North Should Change Their Hypocritical Ways (223 Views)

North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze / Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic) / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Reasons Why I Think The North Should Change Their Hypocritical Ways by BaddieFreak(f): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Firstly I am not trying to create ethnic war here but this is entirely my opinion, please don't take it personal. Everything I am about to say shall and will not be used against me in a court of law now or in the nearest future. This is not a hate speech against the North but instead a reorientation article so that they can change their hypocritical nature.

Why I don't like Northerners.

They are hypocrites - Northerners are hypocritical, they act like they are saints but only people who don't really know them thinks they are actually saints people like us know they are not. They are the most hypocritical people you will ever encounter in your life. Examples they act like they don't commit sins like the Kaduna sex party but when you get closer to them you will realize that they what they do close doors is worst than that. They have a lot of sex and make all kind of sex drugs from buruntashi to kayamata, don't be deceived, the Northerners are sex freaks just they are hypocrites.

Sharia laws is only for the poor. They will tell a man in the North not to sit with a woman in a keke Napep or else hisbah is coming for you. But what about the politicians who board the same aircraft both male and female, why is hisbah not arresting them, can you see what I am seeing?
Just like that Nollywood girl Zainab that was dragged because she wore a simple cloth not even nude o. And one of the politicians daughter wore a cloth that was worst, she was left alone. The Northern Elite are deluding the North with illiteracy and religion so that they can be able to use the ignorance and religion to deceive the North and use it to keep on getting what they want .e.g the Almajiris.

Ganduje was caught stealing dollars instead of hisbah law to arrest him he was left but a young man who voiced his opinion on an imaginary God was arrested and tried, are you following me?
Most of the Northern Elite children are abroad either studying or holidaying but they subject the North and the whole country to slavery.
Restructure Nigeria, Northerners say No, why? Because they know they won't be able to enjoy the undue benefits they are currently enjoying.

Remove the North from Nigeria and watch how Nigeria will become the next Germany within a decade.

They are the main reason why this country is not moving forward, they have always been in power but what have they done to better the lives of the masses, none! Look at our president, I doubt he evens knows he is still the president.

They prefer to enrich themselves at the detriment of the masses.

Anyways I won't say more than this. Peace!

Look at all Northern regions in the World, they are always a problem, Northern Nigeria,North Africa, Northern Ethiopia etc. May God help us all.

Peace.
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why I Think The North Should Change Their Hypocritical Ways by Muna4real(f): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Get ready to be called an ipob wailer.
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why I Think The North Should Change Their Hypocritical Ways by BaddieFreak(f): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2021
Muna4real:
Get ready to be called an ipob wailer.
They can call me whatever they like, I don't even post on the politics section, I only stated the truth.

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Read This From National Disability Support Forum For Good Governance / 'Bishop Kukah Did Not Attack Islam & Has Nothing To Apologise About' - FFK / We Support The Appointment Of Effiong Akwa, Says Niger Delta Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.