Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump (28831 Views)

Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Ubdavis(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Rejection everywhere!
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Abbaniman1990(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2021
Bunch of hypocrites :
Same twitter that promote ENDSARS protest that led to unprecedented damages of properties today is telling us that they have blocked someone account to avoid incitement of further protest.
So, protest is allowed in Nigeria but Illegal in USA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Katuul: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2021
IT CONCERNS YOU!

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Bluntemperor:

To Mr Trump:
So you instigated Americans against your Govt,in America! 5- Death already In your Legislatures Capital and you want to be paid all the Emoluments like former Presidents- Abraham Lincoln,Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter,etc.Don't tell us you are a mole ,planted to destroy the American Empire!
-To the American People:
If another fellow had done this chaos to your country,is it an act of War or what?
We're you not Americans before you become Republicans or Democrats.
So now what type of Democracy do you want to export to the World now?

To Nigerians like FKK:
You saw chaos,death reported life on TV Cameras but you said 'no violence'and you were ounce a Minister in Nigeria- why are you beclouded with falsehood.
Is that you are given Free launch bill,free Visa and bankrolling your life intinary that could make you swallowed TRUTH and called it Falsehood.
Unfortunately,we have many flies in the ointment like you troubling my dear Country Nigeria.If you are given another opportunity to lead is this the way you will deal with us?
Honestly,im perplexed by people like you!
'I can't breathe'
God Bless Nigeria, my Country.
You will overcome all the evil and unpatriotic men in corridors of power, directly or indirectly feeding fat on your resources- using tribalism,nepotism and religious bigotries to perpetuate themselves in Power.
The fight may be long but truth shall prevail and the People shall be Winners
It is WELL.
Biden knelt to Antifa and BLM who burned Portland for 100 days straight. Kamala helped bailed Antifa that were arrested in Mineapolis. Trump supporters didn't burn a single building. How many people died during the BLM riots? How many businesses were looted and burnt to the ground?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2021
bluefilm:

What?

Did you say Chinese path?

Hmmm... you better be careful what you wish for 'cause you might just get.

The Chinese way is a totalitarian system where nobody says or does anything contrary to what the government wants.

It is what the Present day America is trying to become, most evident in the way the DEMONcrats are changing the rules in America right now.

And if America becomes that, be sure that the rest of world is going to follow suit.

Goodbye Free Speech, Goodbye Freewill, Goodbye Choice

Welcome to Robot lives, O ye slaves.

Welcome to the New World Order.
I mean Chinese path of getting rid of American media. The world is already dead. Every information you receive is definitely a propaganda. I can't watch news anymore, I'm watching films the only thing I see propaganda and agenda. The world is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by peacettw: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Abbaniman1990:
Bunch of hypocrites :
Same twitter that promote ENDSARS protest that led to unprecedented damages of properties today is telling us that they have blocked someone account to avoid incitement of further protest.
So, protest is allowed in Nigeria but Illegal in USA.

True. Hypocrisy stinks. Doesn't it?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by frog12: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2021
a POLITICAL TOOL. twitter is wrong. AMERICA is killing its PROTESTERS. IF other countries do this, like CHINA, the HORN no go stop on CNN!!
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by bluefilm: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Nuel4:
I mean Chinese path of getting rid of American media. The world is already dead. Every information you receive is definitely a propaganda. I can't watch news anymore, I'm watching films the only thing I see propaganda and agenda. The world is dead.

I see your point there.

American media nowadays is at its best nothing but a propaganda.

But wait a minute...

Are you aware that those movies you are now watching are also some form of propaganda too?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2021
bluefilm:

I see your point there.

American media is at its best nothing but a propaganda.

But wait a minute...

Are you aware that those movies you are now watching are also some form of propaganda too?
I said all I see in movies is propaganda and agenda.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by chubinwa(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Oluromantic:
This same guy derogated Africans o. Now he's animalistic attitude worse pass Africans and blacks in the entire world
I think he learnt such obnoxious actions from Africa. Africans still holds the Agberoism at top notch
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by bluefilm: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Nuel4:
Biden knelt to Antifa and BLM who burned Portland for 100 days straight. Kamala helped bailed Antifa that were arrested in Mineapolis. Trump supporters didn't burn a single building. How many people died during the BLM riots? How many businesses were looted and burnt to the ground?

I'm glad you see it.

The DEMONcrats in collusion with the so called Big Tech have succeeded in defining what is true or right and what is not.

You just have to ride along with their own truth... or you get CANCELED and SHUT down.

They can support the BLM movement and even tell you that protesting during a SCAMdemic does not spread the Virus but at the same time, they say close down the churches because Churches spread the virus!!!

What a hypocrisy!!!

But people still buy it all and believe them

It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by captainamiedi1: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2021
emmachukwu99:

Just like android and iPhone stores has blocked parler.

But Trump as a business man can influence another OS to compete with Android and iOS or he can create one.

Yes he can. He has the money and fame

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by GetMeRight: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2021
meobizy:
After the 20th they’ll bring him back. His tweets are volatile. However he’ll lose majority of his influence after the set date.
You don't understand the word "permanent" or just thinking with your Naija "mentality thing"
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by GetMeRight: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2021
I couldn't even understand why that racist was elected as the president of USA! I guess it had to do with his "America first mantra". And look how it turned out, almost setting the same country on fire

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Sprumbaba: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2021
recievesense:
Who would have thought that the greatest threat to US National security will be the president? Not Russia, Not China, Not North Korea but the President of the United States of America. Let that sink in.

For all those who tag Christain to his personality i hope you preach to yourselves to be like Trump and not Jesus.

This man is the greatest mistake America has ever made.

The worst President ever. The worst is the followers both home and abroad. Well I trust the Department of Homeland Security and police to quell any domestic terrorist.

The 75 millions people that voted for him disagree. May be you will have to examine your brain.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Sprumbaba: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2021
nullboss:
Social media giants are now the new cabal and arbiter of truth

Yes, they are the arbiter of truth. What those that support this do not know is that it will also hit them soon. When you ban an opposing voice, you create an echo chamber which is even more dangerous. Have you been to http://parler.com/? That is where Trump supporters are and the conservatives. For you to know that http://parler.com/ is now a threat, Apple and Google banned the App from their respective playstores and marketplace same day. Even CNN did a hit job on them.

Trump has already joined http://parler.com/.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Yonce(f): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

you think America is Nigeria ? Trump will be 1000 times more dangerous when he leaves power because no one can hold him to the standard that he should behave himself as the president of the United States. He will be a private citizen and he can be using code words to cause trouble everywhere - you think say Oyibos na cowards? hmmmm you don’t know them

Let me tell you - go read about the US revolution- America is a country where the guns available doubles the number of human beings that live here with almost everyone having access to guns, and white people buy ammunitions just like Urhobo people dey buy kai kai apeteshi - dem get an booku-

I swear with my 2 testicles - if Pelosi and the democrat party no careful - And Trump keeps quiet and tells the white people to do the needful, America will see a civil war within days.

You guys are really underestimating Trump

If Trump is out of Office how can anyone control him henceforth ? This is the more reason why Biden and the democrat party need to tone it down - I can bet you at least 21 million whites are ready to bear arms to defend Trump

I don’t want that to happen and I believe Trump doesn’t want that to happen but don’t push these white people - THEY ARE ARMED OOOO - hmmmm not Awka made oo I mean AR 15’s, automatic weapons and bombs- we don’t pray for that to happen and I wish everyone should stop heatting the polity because people dey vex here right now!!!

and if civil war breaks out my fear is that most whites will think every black is a democrat and that puts me and other silly Nigerians who are supporting the democrats in one same target spot and my frustration is that I can’t be shouting - I am not with them i am a Trump voter please save my life - that is my only frustration

Naija wey dey America go dey look for Trump followers trouble and they don’t even have catapult to defend themselves - hmmmmm

the day oyibo go treat una f uc k up, even the police can’t save you because they will be overwhelmed- make una use una sense ooo

I am done advising

Okay bro calm down, you're arguing with yourself.
I didn't bring Nigeria into the conversation, you did. And I don't know why. grin

That being said all these things you said Trump and his base could do are hypothetical. The man is spineless and already seeking asylum in Scotland (who have rejected him from coming there after serving his term)
All dictators before Trump, like Gadaffi, Hitler, Stalin were all killed and have their legacy forever tarnished.

As we speak over 50 people involved in the invasion of the Capitol have been arrested and FBI are looking to charge more for federal crimes and jail them for at least 10 years.
The U.S. has the strongest military in the world, what will southern hillbillies who support Trump do when the military is deployed to kill them for attempting a civil war?

If this was 1800s, Trump's head would be on a spike for this sedition.

Wake up and smell the roses, Trump is in big trouble.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2021
IPOB MECENARIES THAT TEAMED TO BURN DOWN LAGOS SHOULD ALSO BE SUSPENDED ALTHOUGH BELATEDLY.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by LegacyB: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2021
recievesense:
Who would have thought that the greatest threat to US National security will be the president? Not Russia, Not China, Not North Korea but the President of the United States of America. Let that sink in.

For all those who tag Christain to his personality i hope you preach to yourselves to be like Trump and not Jesus.

This man is the greatest mistake America has ever made.

The worst President ever. The worst is the followers both home and abroad. Well I trust the Department of Homeland Security and police to quell any domestic terrorist.
your wise and sharp!!!! God bless u more for this.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by rolams(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2021
All his respect has gone!
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by rontolo(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=97866593][/quote]
You are one of Trumps most ardent supporters. I long predicted his downfall. You said he will win.

Trump is a narcissist. Vile, vile man. He fought everyone who stood up for the common good. Everything is about his interests. His supporters are either religious zealots or the dredge of society. I call them deplorables.

Trump crossed the line too many times over the last four years. He ridiculed many good, powerful people. They will not forget. He did Putins bidding. He would have completely destroyed America from within if he got four more years.

He will be reduced to nothing soon. Watch this space
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by IamBlanco(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2021
rolams:
All his respect has gone!

The mainstream media and the democrats never respected Trump from the very day he climbed down that staircase and announced his intention to run for President. Check the facts. They insulted him from all angles. The videos are still on YouTube.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by ogbonti: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yonce:

Okay bro calm down, you're arguing with yourself.
I didn't bring Nigeria into the conversation, you did. And I don't know why. grin

That being said all these things you said Trump and his base could do are hypothetical. The man is spineless and already seeking asylum in Scotland (who have rejected him from coming there after serving his term)
All dictators before Trump, like Gadaffi, Hitler, Stalin were all killed and have their legacy forever tarnished.

As we speak over 50 people involved in the invasion of the Capitol have been arrested and FBI are looking to charge more for federal crimes and jail them for at least 10 years.
The U.S. has the strongest military in the world, what will southern hillbillies who support Trump do when the military is deployed to kill them for attempting a civil war?

If this was 1800s, Trump's head would be on a spike for this sedition.

Wake up and smell the roses, Trump is in big trouble.

You are a very sick person- What qualifies Trump as a dictator? and Obama was a Saint ?

Little mad man - dictatorship is the rule outside the constitution- the rule by decrees - what did Trump do in all 4 years in office that was beyond his powers ?

You know who did things that was beyond his powers while in the White House?

BARACK HUSSEIN MUSSOLINI OBAMA

It was Barack Obama that said he lacks the power to grant amnesty - that Congress alone can do that - but later created DACA which is blanket Amnesty, which is unconstitutional- He doesn’t have such powers and no one dare criticize him

If you do you are blackmailed and called a racist- Obama tore the US constitution into shreds. His Justice department sued states who dare to practice religious freedom- which is a US constitutional provision. By this it means as a Pastor you have NO right to deny wedding to gay couples in your church - even against your conscience. Is that not dictatorship?

you want to learn more - you crazy CNN indulging dim wit? I will give you a few more

Obama the dictator abused the US constitution by infringing on the rights of everyday Americans who are Conservatives and spied on them. That was what Edward Snowden revealed and no one took him seriously until Donald Trump’s campaign was spied on and a FISA document was fraudulent obtained to spy on Trump and his phones wire tapped - even as a private citizen running for office and a President - elect in 2016. But that was perfectly OK because it was Obama and Biden that did that, right ?

That is what dictators do and did Trump do this to Biden? No - he only asked that Biden needs to be investigated for his ties to China and the political establishment saw that as a crime and he was impeached for it

so you can see that your head is not correct and you need to see a psychiatrist ASAP you wrecking ball of an emotional e-rat grin
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by LordOfTheGame: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
The gang up is really serious. They cheated him in the full view of everybody while their zombies cheered them on, have been provoking him to anger and frustration for a long time, now they have succeeded.
Very sad indeed.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by chewwie(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Newphil:
SM giants have rules and policies you must agree to while signing up, it has always been there.
I was permanently suspended for simply stating that as a grown man, I have never found the need to use a sanitary pad in my reply to a tweet by one company. Twitter called it harmful, violent and hateful towards the LGBTQIAP+ community, and that was how I was wiped off the internet with my 240 followers and 1789 blocks. Lol... I was on my way to being the most blocked person on Twitter.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by chewwie(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
salford1:
Good riddance.
Same people who cried when our government wanted to regulate and monitor social media are the same people cheering censorship of someone they don't like.
Anyway, I'm on Parler, it's an amazing platform, rapidly growing, ask yourself why Google took them down from PlayStore while they allow fraudulent apps to stay up?
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by chewwie(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
NextD18:
Biden is yet to be inaugurated, yet Trump is receiving it hot from all angles. Imagine permanently loosing a twitter account of 80million+ followers.

Trump must definitely go to jail when Biden gets to seat, I'm so sure of this.
If you conclude that Trump must go to jail, you'd have to convince me by telling me the crimes he committed.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by galaxy2020(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
byrron:

They are all banning him for life on their platforms
....for real?
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Yonce(f): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

You are a very sick person- What qualifies Trump as a dictator? and Obama was a Saint ?

Little mad man - dictatorship is the rule outside the constitution- the rule by decrees - what did Trump do in all 4 years in office that was beyond his powers ?

You know who did things that was beyond his powers while in the White House?

BARACK HUSSEIN MUSSOLINI OBAMA

It was Barack Obama that said he lacks the power to grant amnesty - that Congress alone can do that - but later created DACA which is blanket Amnesty, which is unconstitutional- He doesn’t have such powers and no one dare criticize him

If you do you are blackmailed and called a racist- Obama tore the US constitution into shreds. His Justice department sued states who dare to practice religious freedom- which is a US constitutional provision. By this it means as a Pastor you have NO right to deny wedding to gay couples in your church - even against your conscience. Is that not dictatorship?

you want to learn more - you crazy CNN indulging dim wit? I will give you a few more

Obama the dictator abused the US constitution by infringing on the rights of everyday Americans who are Conservatives and spied on them. That was what Edward Snowden revealed and no one took him seriously until Donald Trump’s campaign was spied on and a FISA document was fraudulent obtained to spy on Trump and his phones wire tapped - even as a private citizen running for office and a President - elect in 2016. But that was perfectly OK because it was Obama and Biden that did that, right ?

That is what dictators do and did Trump do this to Biden? No - he only asked that Biden needs to be investigated for his ties to China and the political establishment saw that as a crime and he was impeached for it

so you can see that your head is not correct and you need to see a psychiatrist ASAP you wrecking ball of an emotional e-rat grin

All these paragraphs (completely devoid of an iota of sense btw) won't change the singular fact that Trump lost the election, never won the popular vote, lost his party the senate and presidency in just 4 years, was impeached in his first and only term, incited a mob to destroy the foundation of democracy, had all but one of his original cabinet members resign in disgust over his actions and was barred from every relevant social media platform for insurrection.

He's a draft dodging, racist shell of a man who will forvever be on the wrong side of history. grin grin

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by ogbonti: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yonce:

All these paragraphs (completely devoid of an iota of sense btw) won't change the singular fact that Trump lost the election, never won the popular vote, lost his party the senate and presidency in just 4 years, was impeached in his first and only term, incited a mob to destroy the foundation of democracy, had all but one of his original cabinet members resign in disgust over his actions and was barred from every relevant social media platform for insurrection.

He's a draft dodging, racist shell of a man who will forvever be on the wrong side of history. grin grin

if that is your picture then my suspicion about you is confirmed - you are insane and that is the look of insanity grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties / Catalonia Independence Not Recognised, Says Germany / Bride & Groom Among 114 Killed In Wedding Party Fire In Nineveh, Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.