Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump (28506 Views)

Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by carbony4red(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Even Bubu's account was not suspended, o ga ooooo
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Yonce(f): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

if that is your picture then my suspicion about you is confirmed - you are insane and that is the look of insanity grin grin grin

At least I'm not going round embarrassing myself into the delusion that a free and fair election was rigged and a racist piece of shìt won without any tangible evidence to prove there was fraud. cheesy
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by ogbonti: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yonce:

At least I'm not going round embarrassing myself into the delusion that a free and fair election was rigged and a racist piece of shìt won without any tangible evidence to prove there was fraud. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJpnGCHtnA

since you are a lunatic and you have been severely brainwashed by CNN let me play Joe Biden’s words from the past and let the reasonable people here compare him to Trump and see who is the real racist!

I will keep exposing all you low information nairaland e-rats every time i have the opportunity to come online _ For you to support a man like this, you are a disgrace to the black race

everyone should pay attention to 3:34 mins and 4:23 minutes even if you can’t watch the whole 5 minute clip!

At 1:55 to 2:00 minutes of the video below BIDEN was called a racist my the narrator and see listen to the reasons why - you lost and severely demented soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YljLfakhcwk
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Crayfish09: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

you think America is Nigeria ? Trump will be 1000 times more dangerous when he leaves power because no one can hold him to the standard that he should behave himself as the president of the United States. He will be a private citizen and he can be using code words to cause trouble everywhere - you think say Oyibos na cowards? hmmmm you don’t know them

Let me tell you - go read about the US revolution- America is a country where the guns available doubles the number of human beings that live here with almost everyone having access to guns, and white people buy ammunitions just like Urhobo people dey buy kai kai apeteshi - dem get an booku-

I swear with my 2 testicles - if Pelosi and the democrat party no careful - And Trump keeps quiet and tells the white people to do the needful, America will see a civil war within days.

You guys are really underestimating Trump

If Trump is out of Office how can anyone control him henceforth ? This is the more reason why Biden and the democrat party need to tone it down - I can bet you at least 21 million whites are ready to bear arms to defend Trump

I don’t want that to happen and I believe Trump doesn’t want that to happen but don’t push these white people - THEY ARE ARMED OOOO - hmmmm not Awka made oo I mean AR 15’s, automatic weapons and bombs- we don’t pray for that to happen and I wish everyone should stop heatting the polity because people dey vex here right now!!!

and if civil war breaks out my fear is that most whites will think every black is a democrat and that puts me and other silly Nigerians who are supporting the democrats in one same target spot and my frustration is that I can’t be shouting - I am not with them i am a Trump voter please save my life - that is my only frustration

Naija wey dey America go dey look for Trump followers trouble and they don’t even have catapult to defend themselves - hmmmmm

the day oyibo go treat una f uc k up, even the police can’t save you because they will be overwhelmed- make una use una sense ooo

I am done advising

Whats the name of your weed bro? Cos I am really tired of Cannabis and I can see that yours gets the job done

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by recievesense: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sprumbaba:

The 75 millions people that voted for him disagree. May be you will have to examine your brain.

Are u ok?
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by EmekaA125(m): 2:46am On Jan 10, 2021
NextD18:
Biden is yet to be inaugurated, yet Trump is receiving it hot from all angles. Imagine permanently loosing a twitter account of 80million+ followers.

Trump must definitely go to jail when Biden gets to seat, I'm so sure of this.
The sleepy, demented Joe won't do shit. U will go to that jail on his behalf. Evil minded fool.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by EmekaA125(m): 2:48am On Jan 10, 2021
abc115:
How are the mighty fallen. Trump Supporters are being band too. They will soon extend to Trump Supporters in Nigeria who use social media for spreading hates and falsehood. If they are not careful we will report them.
E pain am. Cry me a river
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by EmekaA125(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2021
salford1:
Good riddance.
And ur life is still like this as if Trump is the cause of ur woes. Ewu
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Sprumbaba: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
recievesense:

Are u ok?

Ask your daddy.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by salford1: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
EmekaA125:

[s]And ur life is still like this as if Trump is the cause of ur woes. Ewu[/s]

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by recievesense: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Ask your daddy.

Engaging you might reduce my IQ. Have a nice day.
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by monex(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
post=97866978:
The Beginning of the end for Donal Trump!

More Breaking News on Donal Trump.

Trump says he won't attend inauguration.

https://www.nairaland.com/6353327/trump-says-he-wont-attend

Biden says it is a good thing Trump won't attend his inauguration

https://www.nairaland.com/6353330/biden-calls-trump-incompetent-says

Cownu and his brainwashed Igbos go hear wheeen
Thank God for we true igbos that know the truth.

After him delete your Local government chairman and your state governor account cool.
No Cap! tongue

Donald's last tweet below......

but you are against twitter for deleting Buhari own
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump by Wickedfact: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
iLegendd:
No big deal.

He can order a few programmers to build a social media platform better than Twitter in few hours or days and he will get millions of registered members and millions of followers in few hours.

Trump is a smart business man, so he may end up doing it.

Below is an image of Trump looking at Facebook and Twitter owner discussing how to suspend him. He is in shock.

Just look at this one. You mumu no be small. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships / Cyclone Hits Mozambique And Zimbabwe, 100 People Dead, 200 Missing / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.