Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS (1966 Views)

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS by Redcrafton: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Hunger before the real fightcheesy

The scammer has finished his showmanship it is the time to cash outcheesy
Namadi kanu about to cashout

Shut it...You misinformed slow clown.

Just because the government pays the bandits in the north, while the ESN is on their own does not meant its wrong for the vigilantes to solicit for food...to protect their communities.

Leaders of bandits pocketed govt money, shortchanged their foot soldiers

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/leaders-of-bandits-pocketed-govt-money-shortchanged-their-foot-soldiers/
Re: IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS by Bialegend(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
This was predicted by History555 on nairaland...

Igbos seeking money for their security network.
People in Anambra, Abia state and Ebonyi state has not seen any security network with their naked eyes.

Report reaching me is that the the security network were complaining in whatsap how there is no food for them in the bush despite contributions.
Note war hasn't started yet they've started crying of hunger

I'll upload their complaints tomorrow...

Why is there no educated fulani on this earth? Just why? Olodo, the videos that you been seeing chasing your terrorist fulanis back to futa jalon where you all migrated from is where exactly? Anu mpama. I made a donation of $2,000 and my credit card will be debited $500 every month. Na jealousy go kill you for Biafra matter.
Re: IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS by Bialegend(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2021
conductor266:
Pot calling kettle black. Send some food to Nigerian police and army. A country whom tax is being paid to yet the main source of livelihood of its policemen are bribe gotten from motorists and extortion of young people who they tag as yahoo boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nheamuGkt9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PIO7zoGFy4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2kfIhlHRsE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That's what you get in a zoo.
Re: IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So seeking for donations to feed and maintain over 500,000 able-bodied men serving in ESN is now a crime to zoo idiots.

The funny thing is that their government is selling crude in millions of barrel a day and till borrow money on top, yet they cannot maintain and pay their security forces well yet these zoo mofos will turn a blind eye to that because, to them (zoo mofos) that is not a problem IPOB is the only problem they have and that is why they are always busy looking for IPOB news to make jest of. But little did they know that their hypocrisy and foolishness has made their aims dead on arrival.

If you want anything IPOB and nnamdi kanu to die today, make nigga-area a working and viable country anything below that is a waste of time tell that to your paymasters.

500 thousand what
Re: IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS by tit(f): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

500 thousand what
Na shit I dey see for your face so?
Re: IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
This was predicted by History555 on nairaland...

Igbos seeking money for their security network.
People in Anambra, Abia state and Ebonyi state has not seen any security network with their naked eyes.

Report reaching me is that the the security network were complaining in whatsap how there is no food for them in the bush despite contributions.
Note war hasn't started yet they've started crying of hunger

I'll upload their complaints tomorrow...
Nigeria government said that security is a collective responsibility
So why are you crying over ESN?
Re: IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
History555 I mentioned u here
Re: IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS by chukwuaustin(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
KANU the crinimal..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Gutters And Multi Million Naira Homes In Nigeria. / Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion / Do You Know The Southern Government Can Ban Nigeria Military From The Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.