Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump (33991 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by tonyson010(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Akaegwu:
We know. I love the American spirit of resisting Trumps lawlessness. We will soon chase APC and their bandwagons out of Nigerian seat of power

We don't have the institution and zeal for such here.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by mankan2k7(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
How I wish they can apply this measure on dulladdinh-o

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
bluefilm:

Facebook now defines what constitutes fake news or not... and you think it's perfectly okay?

Hahahaha.

I laugh in Chinese.

Your prison is getting smaller and smaller and closing down on you.

The noose around your neck is getting tighter and tighter.

But you don't even know.

Enjoy the little freedom you have until the same social media comes for you.

Bro are you dumb can't you read?
I said
"How will they define fake News and real news If they DISCARD official statements from government institutions"?
is it not the Government and its institution that will determine what fake and real news are?

Read and understand before replying

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
bluefilm:

Facebook now defines what constitutes fake news or not... and you think it's perfectly okay?

Hahahaha.

I laugh in Chinese.

Your prison is getting smaller and smaller and closing down on you.

The noose around your neck is getting tighter and tighter.

But you don't even know.

Enjoy the little freedom you have until the same social media comes for you.
Government institutions like the senate, house of rep and the judiciary even the election officers all said the election is free and fair, why then is trump spreading fake news?
Who should Facebook believe? They shouldn't believe Government institutions but individuals?
USA is bigger than Trump.

WHY IS IT THAT ONLY TRUMP AND FELLOW MAGAS ARE THE ONLY ONE SHOUTING ELECTION FRAUD.

ANY NEUTRAL PERSON LIKE JUDGE OR ELECTION OFFICERS SUPPORT THIS FALSE TRUMP CASE?

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Upforgreatness(f): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=GameGod post=97868162][b] The permanent Twitter suspension came a few hours after Reddit announced it was taking down the massively popular subreddit r/Donaldtrump. Other social platforms that have gone after Trump accounts in the days following the attack on the Capitol are Twitch and Snapchat (where his accounts have been disabled), Shopify (which took down online stores affiliated with the president), Facebook and Instagram (which banned Trump posting for 'indefinitely and for at least the next two weeks'), YouTube (which is 'accelerating' its hunt for videos spewing voter fraud claims). Axios reported Friday that TikTok is also 'removing content violations and redirecting hashtags like #stormthecapitol and #patriotparty to its community guidelines.[/

He go leave usa for una
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Cousin9999: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
They're only doing this for legal protection if someone wants to use them to further their career, or if oyinbos cause more trouble.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

After using him to gain site traffic all this while

He who IPOBians support the gods disgrace,

sympathy and prayers for Obaseki

Ezigbo onye mgbu ka ibu
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by BizValidate: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, while nothing is absolutely perfect, some may be way better.. In this case, decentralized blockchains are way better than centralization..

Now, talking about "these people taking over decentralized platforms", well, that's oxymoronic because decentralized blockchains deal directly with "person to person"(it's hosted by as many people as possible, NOT on a centralized server) NO THIRD PARTY involved. Once there's a third party or centralized owner, then it's not a decentralized blockchain platform. However, due to the complexity in achieving a truly decentralized system, a semi or quasi-decentralized system can be used instead. This means it's half centralized and half decentralized, exactly what majority of the decentralized platforms are. Steemit for example.. I talked about it in my post above.. But what we need is a completely decentralized platform built on the blockchain technology. This will make it nearly impossible for any single entity to hijack..

By decentralization, it means HASH POWER is evenly distributed and not concentrated in the hands of a few, like Bitcoin currently is. But that's for the proof-of-work consensus algorithm.. There are various consensus algorithms that can be utilized to produce something truly decentralized..

However, even at that (in the case of quasi-decentralization), it's still FAR BETTER THAN CENTRALIZATION!

God bless Nigeria.

I recently started building a decentralized voting platform to enhance voting transparency. It's a way to go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by saajus: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Time will tell whether it's you or I that is brainwashed. Are you not seeing what is happening? He must pay for his crime.
Xtianvic:
look how brainwashed you are
Sorry for you
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Xtianvic:

Can you show me where Teump incited th crowd to kill the VP?
Trump called for a PEACEFUL PROTEST.

Despite knowing well enough the VP didn't have the power to change an election that had been certified by different states and attested by his own Attorney General as fair; he went ahead to tell his gullible followers he had the powers to do so.

He called on them to match unto capitol with strength and courage to grab the country. When the attacked congresss putting both members of his own party and other Americans at risk he tweeted celebrating that's what happen when you steal the election. Initially he failed to condemn the them and professed love.

The condemnation of Trump as complicit has been broad from his close allies abroad like Boris John and staunch supporters at home like Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz. Several world leaders have ended at International Tribunals for saying less than what he did.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by efficiencie(m): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2021
This cancel culture and censorship will turn around to bite those who are feeding it!
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by 27Pushing30: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2021
maynia:

Did you check previous election how was it done then??
How many days did it took for results to come out?
I mean a nobody in Nigeria knows that there's RIGGING but 8 Supreme court judges said no fraud?
All 60 plus case trump owas thrown out from different judges ooo, why?
The attorney general and DOJ of the USA said no fraud.
But a nobody like you is saying Fraud.
Mention just one person that is saying the election is Fraud apart from the losing side.
Any judge support your claim?
FBI? Election officers? Just mention ONE
Only trump and magas only are saying Fraud.

.think na

Did anyone tell you they ACTUALLY want Trump re-elected?

Sometimes I marvel at you guys sha

Was it not in Michigan that a “software” glitch wrongly apportioned over 8,000 votes for Trump to Biden ?

Like I said most Nigerians believe since it’s USA it can’t be rigged but no p carry on in that delusion.

If you’re honest with yourself then take a look at Nigeria’s elections under APC and this US election ... including the Georgia runoff which decided the senate . The similarities in execution are stunning.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
27Pushing30:

Was it not in Michigan that a “software” glitch wrongly apportioned over 8,000 votes for Trump to Biden ?

Like I said most Nigerians believe since it’s USA it can’t be rigged but no p carry on in that delusion.

If you’re honest with yourself then take a look at Nigeria’s elections under APC and this US election ... including the Georgia runoff which decided the senate . The similarities in execution are stunning.

Liar, which glitch happened? How did it affect the vote?
Show me, stop listening to fake news from fox and the LOSING SIDE.
Listen to what election officers said and listen to your advice, you are the one with the delusion, what can you say about the election that supreme court judges haven't seen?

Irregularities haven't been in elections before except this one?

What do you have to say about Georgia runoff? Democrats won both presidential and senate seat there.

Listen to what senate majority leader have to say and stop basking in illusion and ignorance or you know pass that too?, Trump SLAVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8YVqgFsrdM

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2021
27Pushing30:

Maga illiterate, is this the First time there's irregularities or software glitch in a election?

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by 27Pushing30: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol CNN follower ... no wonder

maynia:

Maga illiterate, is this the First time there's irregularities or software glitch in a election?

Like I stated earlier it’s only someone who’s still under a spell that’ll believe there can’t be irregularities... because it’s AMERICA.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2021
27Pushing30:
Lol CNN follower ... no wonder

Like I stated earlier it’s only someone who’s still under a spell that’ll believe there can’t be irregularities... because it’s AMERICA.

Trump SLAVE follower,show me the where you read the software glitch.

When Russia interfered with election,and trump won, Everything was fine abi

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by owobokiri(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2021
supercase1:

Do u have free speech in ur country
How is that your business? Is your cognitive abilities so impaired you can't understand we are talking about another country here?
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Obc1234(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
shocked cool angry grin
post=97868236:

Lol cheesy
Abi now....

Donald Trump right now : Make una Kuku kill me......
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by salford1: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by supercase1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
owobokiri:

How is that your business? Is your cognitive abilities so impaired you can't understand we are talking about another country here?
Look at u, grin I asked you about your country and you are speaking Grammer cheesy cheesy am Observing u Nigerians and your predicamentsident from far away noway smiley
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by JordanHall: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
supercase1:

Look at u, grin I asked you about your country and you are speaking Grammer cheesy cheesy am Observing u Nigerians and your predicamentsident from far away noway site smiley
Agreed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.