Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone (52125 Views)

Pictures Of The Oyinbo Man Who Ordered Soldiers To Beat A Lady In Lagos / Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Josywhyte: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
And the soldiers stupidly and foolishly accepted and did it. See how they displayed their untrained life on a phone repairer. Foolish soldiers. Why not use that strength and morale to go fight BH?
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Ekpekaycee: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
What most people don't understand is that: That you have won the battle does not mean you have won the war. If only people will realize this fact. Because the boyfriend knows some military men, he thinks he has won? Well the military men can deal with the repairman all they can but the war won't end there because whenever the repairman comes out, he will look for who he knows or what he knows, to take his pound of flesh and so the circle of battles to an unending war.
Only fools say " Do you know me. I will show you who I am".
You know who you are and who or what you have or know but do you fully know who or what the other person know or have?
Wise people don't go to battles, not because they are weak or cowardly but because they know that every battle is a stage in a war and no war has ever been won on the battlefield but on a negotiation table.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by pacespot(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
While I don't support any violence and oppression against anyone. Most of phone engineers in Nigeria are fraudsters, that is how one of them duped me of 5k in the name of buying a down board that is not faulty on my phone, at the end of the day the phone did not work, I had to forgo the 5k which he said he had used to buy a non-existent down board. Phone engineers in Nigeria should repent, or else something like this will be a constant occurrence.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Originalsly: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
hakeem4:

So the military is now trying to settle civil matters grin

It has reached the stage where most people see this as normal ..... even at the top. Soldiers see themselves as superior Police officers... above the law. And we wonder why thencountry is so lawless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by hardon1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
don't conclude till you hear the full story first. some phone repairers just need to be thought lesson. some are so non-challant and unreasonable. they are not willing to see any reason with you when things go wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
So bad, a total misuse of power
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tomorrow the girl and her bf would join Endsars protests!
We are not serious yet
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by 360command: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Don't understand why the people cannot hold their grounds against the soldiers..

"This is Nigeria, a democratic country. We can't continue to do things with lawlessness ".
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by emmyrate1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omezif:
Some phone repairers are stupid, atimes they deliberately create more fault in their customers phones. i really endorse the beating but pray the beating is not much but atleast to reset his brain and be a greater lesson to the others.
why not get him arrested instead of this injustice act. Let the guy go and report dem in the barrack, those soldiers and the boyfriend even the girl will be in trouble. Supporting such a barbaric act shows how wickedness the generations is. And for all the soldiers who took part in this, shame on them and they will meet their waterloo soon
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by 007update: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nigeria has always been a jungle..
jaxxy:
Is Nigeria a jungle now??
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Soldiers and their brutal attitude
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by gentle136(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Babaken:
sorry do you mean BUHARI the Nigeria president
My brother, anyhow you interpret am.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by meobizy(f): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Imagine the antagonist was a politician. Wait, that’s how Nigerian politicians behave in the first place. I hope we can now see that these men who terrorize us are fellow members of the public.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Dreyton36: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Money wey we go take oppress people make God no give us that kind money

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by fineboynl(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
can a soldier be ordered without a commanding officer? more like illegal duties.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by entrep88: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:
When they see Boko boys now, they’ll japa and start blaming FG for not providing them with enough missiles and nuclear weapons! Fools!
Don't mind them, post them to Boko Haram they will start begging people to " pray for me"
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Bolaji26(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
I won't blame them sha..

Oppression full everywhere

Even in the civil life..

kiss
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Dong2: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Manoftheyear:
angry

Nigeria army when they see unarmed civilian

Las las afonja matter go kill you. Get sense before its too late for you.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Stanleyq: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
illicit:
Illegal duty.... no commanding officer among them
They will meet me in court if i were the repairer
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just imagine that bastard spraying pepper spray at innocent bystanders just for the sake of it. What kind of animals are these?
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by swedbase(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
That is what the Zoo soldiers are good at. Beating and harassing unarmed citizens. Bloody cowards. Ordinary bandits they can't defeat.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Onlinesmart: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:
When they see Boko boys now, they’ll japa and start blaming FG for not providing them with enough missiles and nuclear weapons! Fools!
You're very right but can you say this in front of them?
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Onlinesmart: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:
You're very right but can you say this in front of them? Like drop that your shinko phone, go to the nearest barrack and be a man!
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by matm: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
One thing many fail to understand is that military is a well organized body.There are hierarchies in the army.And their commanders on top do not condone abuse of civilians.If u are sure it's a case of abuse,find out the barrack they came from and with their names report to their GOC, bet me,the way the case will be handled will make u come to cherish the army chiefs.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Kingcourage53(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Don't mind those idiots
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Drizzy5001(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Stupid soldiers, they go just dey use their uniform dey intimidate people..
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by kafeii123: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Power drunk but sometime all these phone engineer

It still does not justify the soldiermen's incursion into civil matters ..... if everyone who is a friend to a froceman decided to engage them in things like this...small time the whole country will be up in flames
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by CountLaka(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
How much he paid them, I need them to accomplish an almost similar task..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe / Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.