Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone (51991 Views)

Pictures Of The Oyinbo Man Who Ordered Soldiers To Beat A Lady In Lagos / Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by illicit(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
GhostWisperer:
which illegal duty?

Wetin concern soldiers with phone screen or phone theft or broken phone?

This country sef.... Lawd!!! When citizens don't even know their left from right

So it is legal duty
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by illicit(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
realokopi:
See mumu... Do you know who's a Commanding Officer?

I guess u are d commanding officer....
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
They should go and beat BH guys not harmless innocent citizen.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by GhostWisperer: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
illicit:

So it is legal duty
you said illegal duty because there was no commanding officer present.

So to you, the presence of a commanding officer would have made the army's action legal.

Now how's that for reasoning?
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by illicit(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you said illegal duty because there was no commanding officer present.

So to you, the presence of a commanding officer would have made the army's action legal.

Now how's that for reasoning?

Their outing wasn't authorised and it can't be authorised. That's why u see no commanding officer among them....

They are there on their own so whatever they do there is not on Nigerian Army

it's illegal
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Stallione(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
In a market place,i wonder why those market men n women couldnt circle them and beat the living day light out of dia power drunk asses.Bunch of goats.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Ammymadudonu: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97877357:
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely.
Like 6 soldiers on one dude.
And the last animal among them was even spraying tear gas on innocent bystanders as if he was fumigating the market!
Animal in human skin.
Orisirisi something!
Hahahaha ����. You get bad mouth o
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Ammymadudonu: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
jaxxy:
Is Nigeria a jungle now??
Are you asking us?
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by GhostWisperer: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
illicit:

Their outing wasn't authorised and it can't be authorised. That's why u see no commanding officer among them....

They are there on their own so whatever they do there is not on Nigerian Army

it's illegal
All right.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by oloshun(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
If he has the power to order soldiers, why not just buy his girl a new phone. He only has connections with the army but very poor. The girl should be aware. He will one day order the same army, to beat her brother or mom. Imagine say Otedola babe dey repair phone, juat imagine am!
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is how he will beat same girlfriend someday sad
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by oredegbe01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:
When they see Boko boys now, they’ll japa and start blaming FG for not providing them with enough missiles and nuclear weapons! Fools!

no be that only bro. ...during the protest here in Aba, soldier dey run away from aba boys
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by calcal: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why legalization of arms is necessary for everyone in this country.

a legal arm will be registered, in this situation one needs an illegal arm to use, hide, kill disappear. watch US movie!
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2021
they have been reduced to houseboys.
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Steve0979(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2021
realokopi:
See mumu... Do you know who's a Commanding Officer?
don't mind d I too know
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Steve0979(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Offpoint1:
We gave them that power, can they overpower the whole complex if those guys in the complex defend their own? Instead they're running.

A day such will happen in my present or any form of brutality on innocent citizen.. I'll make sure I gown with many of them.
no dey mk mouth mumu
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Offpoint1: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Steve0979:
no dey mk mouth mumu
You know me not...
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Steve0979(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Dozie32:
I blame the while idiots wey full the plaza..come try this nonsense for Aba..kanyi jirigi gwoo Abacha.
u too get mouth I av witness one like d in aba notin happen,igbo pple and chestbeating

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Steve0979(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Offpoint1:

You know me not...
idiot,who r u ?I no dey in support of wat dey did to d fone repair guy,u for hear both sides first before dis chest beating
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Steve0979(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2021
oredegbe01:

no be that only bro. ...during the protest here in Aba, soldier dey run away from aba boys
I hate u Igbo pple cos una too get mouth.I dealt with one at emeka offor in main market Onitsha.dis idiot after spoiling my phone in d name of repair, dem later beg m anoda one
Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by Offpoint1: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Steve0979:
idiot,who r u ?I no dey in support of wat dey did to d fone repair guy,u for hear both sides first before dis chest beating
Your first word disqualify you from the group of people I engaged in conversation. Good day sir and have a nice week ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.