Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Are Access Bank Services Really The Worst?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Access Bank Services Really The Worst?? (149 Views)

Not All Big Girls Are Olosho... Some Are Access Bank Staff / Corpers Rate Access Bank Services Poorly As Nigerians Blasts Management / Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Access Bank Services Really The Worst?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2021
I experienced something while trying to open an ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT and i didn't feel good at all through out the whole process, i will share my story.

About 3 weeks ago, i went into an access bank to open a savings account, of course i brought all my credentials(passport photographs, nepa bill etc) i also dropped 2k so when activated,i will opt for ATM card immediately.

The lady attending to me assured me that my account would be activated in the space of 3 days, ladies and gentlemen, i waited for 2 weeks and almost even forgot that i tried opening account with them before i finally got my account number sent to me.

I really didn't fret(could be a malfunction) i went to the bank to collect my ATM, after the overly long queue, the attendant told me my passport photograph and my signature was not added to my account! :O

What kind of account did this people open for me?
People always talked about their poor services but i never knew it was this severe!

Do you have stories to share? PLS DO!!
Re: Are Access Bank Services Really The Worst?? by Mide3367: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Struggle To Pay Your Bill In 2021.. / Cairo-based Telemedicine Startup Secures Six-figure Funding / No Western Zone Chapters Election Is Holding On Thursday -ANLCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.