Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer (39819 Views)

Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid / Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) / Watch And Download Tekno - Jogodo Video Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
or what went wrong with the political system of Nigeria undecided

well,On a lighter note niyen sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
No energy No attitude
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Cholls(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
My brother I think say na only me see am. The Music Video no get head no get tail...e be like say Davido head strong for them.

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Most Nigerian artistes have run out of music creativity.
These days everything just sounds the same, except for a few artistes with unique delivery like davido,joeboy,runtown na my guy but he's on and off,burna,mayorkun is hot too. The rest na just...pfff.
Even for US, annoying trap kids everywhere,where has the music gone?
If it's not a hit song from any of those Nigerian artistes up there,then it's Sia all day long, both the new and old albums.
Just pick anything Sia and listen to it, can't miss.

5 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by WarriIntellect(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
The story line behind the music wasn't interpreted properly,that's just it.

If not that it was STARBOY X AFRICAN GIANT that was premiered I don't think there was anything intriguing about the video.

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by akintola12(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don't know
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by thundafire: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Wahala for who is looking for quality in Nigeria mediocre music industry most especially the Afro beats dub genre cheesy
I tell u

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by thundafire: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Amorprincesa24:
Most of those videos are zero. Nothing fantastic or intriguing about Nigeria music videos. You listen to some lyrics and be like, what the hell! Absolute gibberish
real gibberish and will never last. Wen I tell people about Hit em up by 2pac,they say am old skool. But forget to look deeper in the lyrical content and video in the music,it was a match. Nigeria songs are absolutely gibberish I trust frog voice to remove him own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Na burna boy kill the vibe
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wizkid is boring . . Davido FC i am. PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Anyway as a davido fan notin concern me sha...but Wizkid wit him wack music go jst dey disturb person ear....Abeg make person no quote me o...I get hot temper angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by babatee90(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Something went wrong with a video that is close to 1 Million views in less than 24 hours??

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by GhostWisperer: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Another attempt to garner watchers and promote the video. WizKid and Davido should give way. The duo have used all kinds of social media tricks, paid publicity and manipulation to remain on the limelight this long.

Nigeria music video is nothing to talk about. Bland.
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by 44Bulldog(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nothing went wrong
There is no doubt this analysis and reasoning is coming from that untalented frogged voice fans who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to the Public or rather to his fans

Said by a notorious fraudster that should be hanged upon sitting
Frog voice??...at least his source of income is legit and clean

Yet u carry ur dirty mouth to criticize him undecided

praiseneo:
did he scan u or anyone close to you?
Plus All Nigerians are fraudsters e just get different types

So until he scams me that's when you'll believe cyber crime is bad

I pray u get scammed heavily... since u feel it's a good thing undecided

Birds of the same feather

3 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Austine567(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
the Op must be a about better time fan

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wizkid na bst

Attention seeking bst

They wear rubbish cloths for clout and publicity
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
90 percent of Nigerians songs today are meaningless
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Brunicekid(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
babatee90:
Something went wrong with a video that is close to 1 Million views in less than 24 hours??
It's because Wizkid is a big celeb...People are always interested to see anything he drops!

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by praiseneo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don’t understand we’re they suppose to do action film? Dropping grenades shooting snipers? When Davido dropped jowo they criticized the little story he added from the start saying he’s now an actor cos he can’t sing. Now dem don give una normal music video now e don become wala again

4 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by BoboNogoDie: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Stupîd hype

Stupîd song

Stupîd video

Stupîd media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Omoslim26: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
SATANNIST:
davido to the world
Did davido feature in the song too?

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Johel(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nothing went wrong
There is no doubt this analysis and reasoning is coming from that untalented frogged voice fans who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to the Public or rather to his fans

You know them already...frogs in tears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Johel(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nothing went wrong

You know them already...frogs in tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by praiseneo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:

Said by a notorious fraudster that should be hanged upon sitting
Frog voice??...at least his source of income is legit and clean

Yet u carry ur dirty mouth to criticize him undecided
did he scan u or anyone close to you?
Plus All Nigerians are fraudsters e just get different types
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by jaymorgan(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
You couldn't criticize the album. Now you criticize the video. That song has two strorylines
Burnaboy; we are getting motivated, we have different vibes, life's good.
Wizkid; when girls see this, they want to get along.
So tell me what's wrong with this video?
In fact, both artists standing on a red wall and the lights above them in the video has its own meaning. They tell us what they've accomplished by taking afrobeat to another level outta Western coast or Africa as a whole. And seeing more unused bricks on the floor of the large room means there's a lot to achieve for the next generation of artists.
The game they played at the concluding part of the video means they don't forget their background and their struggle. And they keep representing their roots.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Manoftheyear: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Talentless modafucker
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by tarantino1: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Not every music video requires a Christopher Nolan 'Dark Knight' combined with David Fincher 'Fight Club' for it to be interesting..

People too dey complain. Na so there do with Bella Cash App say video no dope

Una too complain abeg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) / Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.