Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer (39994 Views)

Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid / Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) / Wizkid Ft Burna Boy - Ginger (video Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by jaymorgan(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
praiseneo:
I don’t understand we’re they suppose to do action film? Dropping grenades shooting snipers? When Davido dropped jowo they criticized the little story he added from the start saying he’s now an actor cos he can’t sing. Now dem don give una normal music video now e don become wala again
bro help me ask them o becos I don't know why people get so skeptical about things they don't like. If you don't like something, must everybody dislike it?

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by yizastone(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nothing wrong with this video.... Not all music videos are made to tell stories.... Seen a lot of top artist videos telling no story... Example is Travis Scott can't say video... Its just there for you to enjoy.... Oga no be movie...

3 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Grizzly20: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nothing went wrong
There is no doubt this analysis and reasoning is coming from that untalented frogged voice fans who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to the Public or rather to his fans

Guy just take a chill pill jare.
Everyone knows Wizzy always gives shitty videos.
No story line at all in his videos except a selected few.
Argue with your clients. The froggy voice you so much detest has better story lines in his videos.
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
please where I fit buy condom for here
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by felixnkubi: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Wahala for who is looking for quality in Nigeria mediocre music industry most especially the Afro beats sub genre cheesy
see them!! American music worshippers

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Thelucifer666(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m impressed.......

I saw some dope boy shit in the Video.

Are you normal

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Midas01: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Laugh's in Davido's Fem...
michaelpop50:
Wizkid has completed 10 years in the music industry therefore, he is bound to decline. Na so fame be. This is Burna Boy's 8th year in the industry, nai make Burna Boy still dey hot.

Any song wizkid, Olamide and Davido release cannot blow massively again cause they all have exceeded the 10 years mark.
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by maiquel: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nothing went wrong
There is no doubt this analysis and reasoning is coming from that untalented frogged voice fans who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to the Public or rather to his fans
[/s]
I tell people who care to listen, Davido has better lyrics and storylines in his music than wizkid. Wizkid is pure hype.
The days when he sang I love my Baby
Finke Pakurumo
Holla at your boy
Joy etc.... those were the times Wizkid actually sang good songs and it is those songs that gave him this fame he now enjoys... the rest of his songs are thrash mixed in good beats. Just once in a whole while he does sth extra.

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nothing went wrong
This is what happens when you can't think for yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Hardehh: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
gabazin080:
who still listen to all this naija musicians with no message in the musi

Fireboy, 2 baba, Peruzzi, Brymo, Burnaboy and Co has no message? Leemao. Stop spitting trash �. I know your type, the I don't listen to Nigerian music oshi type . Want to listen to rap? Listen to AQ's God's engineering album, Listen to MI, listen to Vector.

Stop downplaying Nigerians artists effort. It's senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Farki: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
felixnkubi:
see them!! American music worshippers

Nothing to do with that, Nigerian music is just lazily done so people can dance.

If you want to get famous just make songs that you listen to when drinking and smoking weed in the club.
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by FreeLine: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Who still doesn't know that most naija music videos na the more you look the less you see, hence, the hype.
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by praiseneo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:

Said by a notorious fraudster that should be hanged upon sitting
Frog voice??...at least his source of income is legit and clean

Yet u carry ur dirty mouth to criticize him undecided

So until he scams me that's when you'll believe cyber crime is bad

I pray u get scammed heavily... since u feel it's a good thing undecided

Birds of the same feather
dem don scam me before and I don scam too before so no shout too much plus I repeat “ole ni everybody”
Go digest that dude
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by damoceile: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Some music videos are better left unproduced

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by 44Bulldog(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
praiseneo:
dem don scam me before and I don scam too before so no shout too much plus I repeat “ole ni everybody”
Go digest that dude

Ok, keep it up till you land in jail grin
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Obestchris84(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Is purpose that he was expecting ginger and when he produce it, it no come dey ginger na e come abandon it.
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by pegix(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Hit "Like" if you like Wizkid FC Video
Hit the "share" button if the video didn't cut it for you.
Rubbish video with yeye concept
Op is right....we expected more sincerely
I listen to his music and burna i believe a true legend
But dancing and twisting in from of one white wall.... shinning teeth repeatedlyto the camera just doesnt hook.me dix time
For this kinda video..... we've got 2 great artiste in there
I think it should be an historical one

But oya wait o b4 u quote me
Ain't nobody die hard fan
I juz listen to good music
So i see no reason for u to perceive me as a 30BG dude
Cox me no dey compare them blindly like *****
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by godssuch88: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by pegix(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
michaelpop50:
Wizkid has completed 10 years in the music industry therefore, he is bound to decline. Na so fame be. This is Burna Boy's 8th year in the industry, nai make Burna Boy still dey hot.

Any song wizkid, Olamide and Davido release cannot blow massively again cause they all have exceeded the 10 years mark.
Hmm......i like as u state am.sha
Nothing last forever tho
My uncle will tell me those artiste back in his days

Now d fame has just come to rest
So will it be for all.......no king reign forever4 except JAH!
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Lekison(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
gabazin080:
na only you no dey listen o
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by davillian(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
I sha refuse to watch the video to the end....
It's just dry....
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by MajohBankz: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
jaymorgan:
You couldn't criticize the album. Now you criticize the video. That song has two strorylines
Burnaboy; we are getting motivated, we have different vibes, life's good.
Wizkid; when girls see this, they want to get along.
So tell me what's wrong with this video?
In fact, both artists standing on a red wall and the lights above them in the video has its own meaning. They tell us what they've accomplished by taking afrobeat to another level outta Western coast or Africa as a whole. And seeing more unused bricks on the floor of the large room means there's a lot to achieve for the next generation of artists.
The game they played at the concluding part of the video means they don't forget their background and their struggle. And they keep representing their roots.
See analysis. Na u shoot the video?

2 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by moshuur(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
pegix:

Hmm......i like as u state am.sha
Nothing last forever tho
My uncle will tell.me those days of dbanj 2006/07
Now d fame has just come to rest
So will it be for all.......no king reign forever4 except JAH!
wow....ur uncle told u??
Mehhnnn it would av been better if u witness d music. industry of dat time by ur self
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by babatee90(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Brunicekid:
It's because Wizkid is a big celeb...People are always interested to see anything he drops!
bro what’s the point of your hustle if people aren’t interest in what you do?
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Papadoh(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dis op get time oo
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Getodrip: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
gabazin080:

I just dey wonder the kind song wey una dey listen too wey we never hear mumu people

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Getodrip: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
jaymorgan:
You couldn't criticize the album. Now you criticize the video. That song has two strorylines
In fact, both artists standing on a red wall and the lights above them in the video has its own meaning. They tell us what they've accomplished by taking afrobeat to another level outta Western coast or Africa as a whole. And seeing more unused bricks on the floor of the large room means there's a lot to achieve for the next generation of artists.
The game they played at the concluding part of the video means they don't forget their background and their struggle. And they keep representing their roots.

Dem no get sense to see that na

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by Naijaarchive(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
jaymorgan:

Wow
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by praiseneo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:

Ok, keep it up till you land in jail grin
mtchw wo carry urself de go u no solid
Re: What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer by TATALoAlaMu: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Nothing went wrong

100th, like for 40 million boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide / 10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.