Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode (1378 Views)

Buhari Should Be In Jail – Fani-kayode / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Trump isn't going to any jail.

Most Nigerians love slavery than freedom.

The reason why some Nigerians are angry with trump is because he blocked their immigration plans to the united states
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by Dedetwo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Trump isn't going to any jail.

Most Nigerians love slavery than freedom.

The reason why some Nigerians are angry with trump is because he blocked their immigration plans to the united states

Bro, a blockage which would have taught them a lesion. Africans cannot think to save themselves from hunger.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by MikePhilly(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
rolams:
This man MuMu never do? This is 2021 for God's sake!

But hes got a point
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dedetwo:

Bro, a blockage which would have taught them a lesion. Africans cannot think to save themselves from hunger.

It is a pity.
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by Ddokie: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
doctokwus:
FFK is as demented,deranged and deluded as Trump is.
The only difference is that Trump does not use crack.

And you sound like a senseless fellow.

And yes, i am a Trump supporter, because i couldn't find one reason to be against him. I have a brain within my skull. I don't need CNN to to tell me what to think same with 75m unapologetic Americans.

Apparently you need CNN and the rest of the left to think for you.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by favor914: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kingosytex:
Having read this epistle from head to toe, I can just say that FFK's hatred for Buhari is undefined. We all know that Buhari's failure is legendary but that shouldn't give FFK the right to justify Trump's excesses.

Since when did Nigeria become a standard of comparing any country let alone America?

Buhari is a monumental failure...AGREED!!! Even if Buhari should miraculously turn Nigeria to paradise or make a Dollar equal to a Naira like he made some deluded Nigerians believe in 2015, FFK will still hate him to high heavens.

Almijiri what makes President Buhari a Failure? What were you expecting him to do that your parents couldn’t do for you personally? Are you not aware that the President has over 60 million Almijiris on his dependency for free hand outs? Charity they say begins at home, you never supported him for 1 day, yet you were expecting change in your life from him? You can’t have your cake & eat it too.

The President would have been very foolish to purport trying to please ungrateful lots like you & Femi Fanny Kayode, no matter what he does, they will never be satisfied.
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by Kingosytex(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
[s]
favor914:
Almijiri what makes President Buhari a Failure? What were you expecting him to do that your parents couldn’t do for you personally? Are you not aware that the President has over 60 million Almijiris on his dependency for free hand outs? Charity they say begins at home, you never supported him for 1 day, yet you were expecting change in your life from him? You can’t have your cake & eat it too.
[/s]

Incoherent write-up.
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by epondudu: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shio instead of this man to do DNA for his children.
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by favor914: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kingosytex:
[s][/s]

Incoherent write-up.
Answer the question, what makes President Buhari a Failure in your life? 2 answers (examples) will be enough.
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by orisa37: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
NIGERIA LOVES MADNESS IN GOVERNMENT
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by MikePhilly(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
epondudu:
Shio instead of this man to do DNA for his children.

Epondudu, omopupa. Beentieri grin grin
Re: To Those Who Say Trump Will Go To Jail --- Fani-kayode by MikePhilly(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
243three:
[s][/s]

How I wish stickaz could be used here grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant Nigeria Return To Regional Government? / Man Almost Killed By High Way Armed Robbers On His Way To Work In The Morning / Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.