Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

“I Fight And I Will Also Arrange Boys To Beat Any Thug That Near My Child"- Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Fight And I Will Also Arrange Boys To Beat Any Thug That Near My Child"- Simi (452 Views)

Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / I'll Beat Any Director Who Disagrees With Me On Copying Nigerians - Shatta Wale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Fight And I Will Also Arrange Boys To Beat Any Thug That Near My Child"- Simi by oluwase54: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Simi will not entertain any form of bully with her baby girl, Adejare. Bullies have been warned that they will meet something tragic if they come near Simi’s baby.

Adekunle Gold’s wife and Popular musician, Simi has sent a warning to bullies. According to the multiple award-winning songstress and mother of one, anyone who bullies her daughter, Adejare will regret it.

The singer noted that she will fight the bully regardless of the person’s age.

in addition, she said that she will also invite boys to beat whoever bullies her child.

Read full gist>>> https://we9ja.com/i-fight-and-i-will-also-arrange-boys-to-beat-any-thug-that-near-my-child-be-you-2-years-old-or-more-simi/

Re: “I Fight And I Will Also Arrange Boys To Beat Any Thug That Near My Child"- Simi by Fahdiga(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Exactly what every reasonable parent will do
Re: “I Fight And I Will Also Arrange Boys To Beat Any Thug That Near My Child"- Simi by nakaman: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2021
na normal thing na but also teach her to abstain from bullying others, the society has a way of changing you
Re: “I Fight And I Will Also Arrange Boys To Beat Any Thug That Near My Child"- Simi by kenzysmith: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
U no go sit down one place with ur cartoon voice

(1) (Reply)

Music: Three Reasons Mr P Is A Bigger Celebrity Than Rude Boy / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead / Nigerian Woman Cries Out As The Money She Made From Bags Of Rice Turns Intopaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.