Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigerian Woman Cries Out As The Money She Made From Bags Of Rice Turns Intopaper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Cries Out As The Money She Made From Bags Of Rice Turns Intopaper (456 Views)

Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) / Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Cries Out As The Money She Made From Bags Of Rice Turns Intopaper by Kayzy8: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Money used in buying bags of rice from a shop in Ogwashi-Uku area of Delta
State reportedly turns into the paper.

An eyewitness who shared the video alleged that the buyer who left in a Sienna SUV paid over N400,000 in cash for the 20 bags of rice he bought.

The money, however, allegedly turned into paper after he left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-8c9yHUeKE
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out As The Money She Made From Bags Of Rice Turns Intopaper by dollytino4real(f): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
the more u look the less u see be dat! see indebtedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out As The Money She Made From Bags Of Rice Turns Intopaper by Prinze23: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
This Country Na wa ooo, things are happening in this country.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Tried To Abort Me The Day Before I Was Born – Crossdresser, James Brown / I Will Never Condemn My Family Because Of My Partner-Uti Nwachukwu / Tiktok Winner Of "Rema Bounce" Twèàk Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.