Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Political Injustice (my Views, Your Views). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Injustice (my Views, Your Views). (145 Views)

My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... / Saraki, A Case Of Political Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Injustice (my Views, Your Views). by NoLotty7(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hello fellow nlders,
It's often announced before an election that "Anybody caught snatching ballot box should be bullet down during the process of voting".
Lots of strong-head men in name of been a political thugs had lost their lives in the past for this same law pass by the electoral commission in partnership with the security forces.Hence,lf a political thug snatch ballot box,he/she got killed but if a representative in the federal house of assembly or the parliament (Ghana rep,.) disrupted an ongoing election during the counting of votes,the opposition party rejoiced that they were winning before the election was stopped ,the rep who disrupted the election just like a political thug only got beaten while the political thug was shot instantly for trying to snatched the ballot box and died on the spot.
With the above scenarios,l have these questions below to ask:

1.Why the same punishment was not applied during voting in the national assembly or house of parliament?

2.Why not the person got shot immediately he/she was snatching the ballot box in the national assembly or house of parliament?

3.Was there no security forces during the election in the building just as there were police and other forces during the general election to the public to gun down the person that snatched the ballot box in the federal house of assembly or house of parliament,e tc?

4.Why did the citizens praised the security forces for killing the ballot box snather(political thug),but never protest against the senator or parliamentarian who stole the vote and ran with it?

5.Why did the senator or parliamentarian not also got the same bullet on his/her back just as the political thug was shot during general election because both were of national interest?

6.Or,they politicians are above the law?

Here ,l think the government is not been fair to the common man.
Take for example, during the just concluded general election in Ghana,one was sentenced to three months jail and a fine of 3,000Ghc.Another one, a ballot box snather was shot and died instantly at the polling unit and everybody were raining praised on the officers for doing a good job but on the same date in the following month a newly elected parliamentarian snatched already vote papers when the counting was going on but nothing happened to him there,just few blows on his back

These are not political criticisms but l feel there's injustice within the law.

Your views:
Re: Political Injustice (my Views, Your Views). by NoLotty7(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Here ,a thug was shot instantly for trying to snatched ballot box at a polling station

Re: Political Injustice (my Views, Your Views). by NoLotty7(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Here is what happened few days in the parliament house in Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Death Of A Nation: Biafra And The Nigerian Question / Ncgf Felicitates With Senate President, Ahmad Lawan @ 62 / CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE IS...SOVEREIGNTY DISPUTE NOT JUST NEW CONSTITUTIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.