Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday (1779 Views)

See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2021
I watched some clips of the rally and I couldn’t help but cry my eyes out, this time it wasn’t tears of agony, but tears of joy knowing the Yorubas and even the Igbos came out in solidarity to raise the Oduduwa and Biafran flag yesterday even in overseas country.

This is something that should bring joy to all meaningful Southerners because time before now, our politicians have brainwashed, threaten, bully and in fact killed the ones who dared faced them face to face but now this generation is saying NO TO HARASSMENT, NO TO INJUSTICE, NO TO CHEATING, NO TO INTIMIDATION , all we want is a right to self determination which is enshrined in the UN and international laws which Nigeria is subject to:

The right of self-determination for all peoples was first enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations. ... By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

The Nigerian Government, Seun Osewa of Nairaland, and other social and virtual media in Nigeria must stand by the people because whether they like it or not, the time has come and posterity is closely watching. This Generation is no longer afraid of intimidation, threats etc , a generation that are determined to get what they what and rightfully they will.

AN AUTOCRATIC REGIME CAN NEVER LAST LONG BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE WILL BE HEARD

WE SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
NO TO INJUSTICE
NO TO POLICE HARASSMENT AND BRUTALITY
NO TO HERDSMEN KILLINGS IN THE SOUTH AND IN THE MIDDLE BELT
NO TO INSECURITY
NO TO MEDICAL TOURISM FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS
NO TO POOR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
NO TO POOR HEALTH SYSTEM
NO TO INTIMIDATION
NO TO INTIMIDATION OF OUR CYBER SPACE
NO TO INTIMIDATION OF OUR TV AND RADIO STATIONS

NO MEANS NO AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO THE UN CHARTER OF SELF DETERMINATION AND REFERENDUM

I STAN YORUBA NATION

10 Likes

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by zaxbash: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Booked if e reach front page
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Mokason288(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2021
grin
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ofemmanu1: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2021
hmm
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Jostoman: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2021
I almost cry yesterday when I saw those guys coming out like that yesterday despite the threat and intimidation from LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT.

4 Likes

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by vedaxcool(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2021
When Jonathan's shut down Subsidy protest by deploying soldiers, were you in coma?
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jostoman:
I almost cry yesterday

I literally cried, the people are now wiser, no amount of intimidation can stop the movement.

2 Likes

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
When Jonathan's shut down Subsidy protest by deploying soldiers, were you in coma?

What has your comments has to do with my posts?

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by notym2chektym: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ihateniggov:
I watched some clips of the rally and I couldn’t help but cry, this time it wasn’t tears of agony, but tears of joy knowing the Yorubas and even the Igbos came out in solidarity to raise the Oduduwa and Biafran flag yesterday even in overseas country.

This is something that should bring joy to all meaningful Southerners because time before now, our politicians have brainwashed, threaten, bully and in fact killed the ones who dared faced them face to face but now this generation is saying NO TO HARASSMENT, NO TO INJUSTICE, NO TO CHEATING, NO TO INTIMIDATION , all we want is a right to self determination which is enshrined in the UN and international laws which Nigeria is subject to:

The right of self-determination for all peoples was first enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations. ... By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

The Nigerian Government, Nairaland, and other social and virtual media in Nigeria must stand by the people because whether they like it or not, the time has come and posterity is closely watching. This Generation is no longer afraid of intimidation, threats etc , a generation that are determined to get what they what and rightfully they will.

AN AUTOCRATIC REGIME CAN NEVER LAST LONG BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE WILL BE HEARD

I STAN YORUBA NATION

These unity between the southerners dey give these Northerners heart atack, they never imagined a day like this will come

2 Likes

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Tinubuadvocate: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
I'm not aware of any protest yesterday.
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by vedaxcool(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ihateniggov:

What has your comments has to do with my posts?

It calls out hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Tinubuadvocate: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
notym2chektym:

These unity between the southerners dey give these Northerners heart stack, they never imagined a day will come like this
[/s] there is no unity anywhere you see how igbo opening thread here to mocking Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Tinubuadvocate: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yoruba people should be wary of igbo people I say my own igbo hate you note that .
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by BassReeves: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ihateniggov:
I watched some clips of the rally and I couldn’t help but cry my eyes out, this time it wasn’t tears of agony, but tears of joy knowing the Yorubas and even the Igbos came out in solidarity to raise the Oduduwa and Biafran flag yesterday even in overseas country.

The Nigerian Government, Nairaland, and other social and virtual media in Nigeria must stand by the people because whether they like it or not, the time has come and posterity is closely watching. This Generation is no longer afraid of intimidation, threats etc , a generation that are determined to get what they what and rightfully they will.

WE SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
NO TO INJUSTICE
NO TO HARASSMENT
NO TO HERDSMEN KILLINGS IN THE SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT
NO TO INSECURITY
NO TO MEDICAL TOURISM FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS
NO TO POOR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
NO TO INTIMIDATION

I STAN YORUBA NATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H28SSLLrqo
Biafra and Oduduwa Freedom Agitators united, together had rally in the UK right down to the doorstep of Boris Johnson at 10 Downing Street

2 Likes

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
One igbo man said he can never allow a yoruba man be the leader of his union

This i heard when they were trying to convince him to join.
in his word, if you are choosing a yoruba man, i am not voting.

Btw

Why do these AGITATORS always shout about the UN charter not the Nigerian constitution when they want to shout biafra.
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by BlowYourMind: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buhari is a disaster

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
notym2chektym:

These unity between the southerners dey give these Northerners heart atack, they never imagined a day like this will come

Exactly and that was what made me shed tears of joy because the people are tired of the brainwashing and the intimidations by the political class that are not even up to a percent of the total population in the country and they are determined to make their voices heard.

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by notym2chektym: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] there is no unity anywhere you see how igbo opening thread here to mocking Yoruba people.
You are part of those I was referring to, you can go hug transformer because we are wiser now, terrorist

3 Likes

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by notym2chektym: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ihateniggov:

Exactly and that is what made me shed tears of joy because the people are tired of the brainwashing and the intimidations by the political class that not even up to a percent of the total population in the country and they are determined to make their voices heard.

a percent? They are less than 0.2 percent

2 Likes

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:

It calls out hypocrisy.
You mean hypocrisy like the NORTH is doing now right?

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
BassReeves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H28SSLLrqo
Biafra and Oduduwa Freedom Agitators united, together had rally in the UK right down to the doorstep of Boris Johnson at 10 Downing Street

Thanks for the video, I will post more of the videos as soon as I have a lighter schedule.
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by lyndaway(f): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Btw

Why do these AGITATORS always shout about the UN charter not the Nigerian constitution when they want to shout biafra.

Yoruba and Igbo are like water and oil.. nothing can unite them.. not even Buhari. .. fact!

However Buhari approach to governance is wrong .. he’s still lives in the medieval.. he’ve lost touch with reality and present
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
lyndaway:

Yoruba and Igbo are like water and oil.. nothing can unite them.. not even Buhari. .. fact!

However Buhari approach to governance is wrong .. he’s still lives in the medieval.. he’ve lost touch with reality and present

So what are his approaches to governance that are medieval, can you list them
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not aware of any protest yesterday.

Go back to sleep, TINUBU’s BOY

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by lyndaway(f): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So what are his approaches to governance that are medieval, can you list them

Sentiments...

He’s sentimental
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Btw

Your antics of divide and rule has ended, it won’t work no more, live with it.

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Sunnybay7: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
I am very sure that Buhari and is fellow terrorist will be shocked yesterday,even in the sight of danger and oppression people damn the consequences and expressed their feelings.
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by gabmanuel(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is what we have been expecting
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sunnybay7:
I am very sure that Buhari and is fellow terrorist will be shocked yesterday,even in the sight of danger and oppression people damn the consequences and expressed their feelings.

Exactly, it has proven that people are ready to have their way.

He banned Twitter, people defiled the order and keeps using Twitter.

He said no protest on June 12, again people defiled the order and came out to protest.

He said no Yoruba Nation Rally in Lagos yesterday, people still came out to express their minds when in the sight of danger.

The truth is Buhari Government has become the NEBUCHAZZDER Government
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Ihateniggov: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
notym2chektym:

These unity between the southerners dey give these Northerners heart attack, they never imagined a day like this will come
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
lyndaway:

Sentiments...

He’s sentimental

Who is not sentimental in this world, are you free from sentiments.

The igbo people didn't vote for him, so why should they be given juicy positions in his government.

The last administration benefited the igbos to the extent that the yoruba press were all out on Goodluck, for sidelining the yorubas.

So which one is sentiments
Re: My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ihateniggov:

Your antics of divide and rule has ended, it won’t work no more, live with it.

I am just reporting what i heard, if that igbo can have that opinion, many igbos also have that same opinion.

When you were busy chopping Jonathan government political positions why didn't you remember southern unity in sharing the funds

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have The Niger Delta Militants Done For The Niger Delta People? / Headcount Of Prostitutes In Bauchi State Begins, Photos / Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.