Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something (5563 Views)

60 Years: Are We Really For Nigeria? / Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Welcum: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Some hours ago, the following report was made on the Then, Tell Them The Truth Facebook page.

This photo was taken on the occasion of New year 2021 on the ITALIAN coast of LAMPEDUSA and the shoes belong to young people mostly of African origin who set out to sea on dinghy boats headed to the ITALIAN coast but the MEDITERRANEAN sea "DEVOURED" them.

Each of these shoes represents A STORY, A DREAM, HOPE, A FUTURE, AN AMBITION, FREEDOM, A PROJECT... that never came to fruition and was abruptly ended.
#notoillegalimmigration

Is Africa now like a burning house? Something needs to be done about it and not just to be saying things like #notoillegalimmigration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Welcum: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
No one says that you shouldn't 'escape' if you have the right opportunity. But, to just put your head into the sea is a no-no.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Welcum: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
In a related development, this girl is saying that she had an opportunity to travel to Canada but she rejected it because of how much she loved Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by doggedfighter(f): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
African leaders have pushed their citizens to a point of ' or I die trying' . cry cry cry

Improverishing the people by keeping everything for themselves.

It has always been the few against many, one day it will be the many against the few.

It will happen !
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Yobabad: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oh! God
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Yobabad: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Most of that shoes belong to Yoruba and Edo girls

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by debbydams(f): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yobabad:
pls cryhave sense na

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Foodqueen(f): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
I am seeing pains in all the shoes.

Just imagining what was in the mind of the owners, when they were journeying with them.

6 Likes

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by epondudu: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Welcum:
In a related development, this girl is saying that she had an opportunity to travel to Canada but she rejected it because of how much she loved Nigeria.
Not everyone want to leave.
Nigeria is still a great country.
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by techrola: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yobabad:
wahala dey..oo, brain full of expired kunu

1 Like

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Tumbulum: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
epondudu:

great

1 Like

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by epondudu: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tumbulum:
great
Do you want more?

GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by joinnow: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Welcum:

lie lie
she is afraid to take external exam joor oversea

1 Like

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by merieam16(f): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
debbydams:
pls cryhave sense na
He can't, its late already

1 Like

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by debbydams(f): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
merieam16:
He can't, its late already
choi shocked
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Kingluqman(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Welcum:
Alooter Continua.. na their daughter she go be grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Kingluqman(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
epondudu:

Do you want more?

GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.GREAT
Nigeria no be OAU grin
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by TANID(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by epondudu: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kingluqman:
Nigeria no be OAU grin
grin
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Fahdiga(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
debbydams:
pls cryhave sense na
Shut up he said the honest truth
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by juman(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmmm

Africa is caused with bad leaders.

Nigeria is a failed country.
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
African leaders have pushed their citizens to a point of ' or I die trying' . cry cry cry

Improverishing the people by keeping everything for themselves.

It has always been the few against many, one day it will be the many against the few.

It will happen !
I hope your prediction works.
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by johnmartus(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lies.
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by ZorGBUooeh: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Welcum:

Her name should let u know the reason she refused to migrate.

The Fatima's,Abdul's and yerimas are enjoying this country.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by googi: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Most Nigerians that struggle to make sure their first million struggle harder on how to waste it as an investment or feferities outside their own country.

Go to bureau du change and see how money made by hard work or crooked means are changed to make foreigners richer and Nigeria poorer while Africans slave to send it in.

They justify their self-hate with shithole country, zoo and other labels given them by foreigners.

They compare themselves to those whose blood and sweat in slavery overseas that cannot wait to get a country they can call their Israel.

They work hard abroad and kiss the asses of their hosts until they escape home. You are lazy and a coward that cannot face your oppressors, you support them along ethnic and religious lines while they eat you out laughing on social media.

Ndi Ara.
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by meobizy(f): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
#No-ToIllegalImmigration.
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by JimmyDarmody: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Welcum:
she knows how much she makes. Don't make decisions based on hers. Na who wear shoes know where e pain am.
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Tumbulum: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
epondudu:

Do you want more?

give me the definition of the word great and site examples in Nigeria
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Coldie(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Welcum:

There's nothing wrong with Nigeria, but if u know say u no get connection to get job, u never fit get job despite applying many times, u don't have the funds to do the right business and you always complain about Nigeria, there's nothing wrong if u leave.

I love Nigeria with passion, almost everyday I dae use google map to be viewing Nigeria, I di this almost everyday.

I have drawn up huge development plans and ideas on my head based on what we can achieve in Nigeria.

Since nobody to support we gats go find the money save enuf come back fulfil our dreams and ambition

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Coldie(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
I have so many businesses in Nigeria I want to start in almost every Nigerian state I have slept a night in from Abuja, to Delta to owerri, to port Harcourt to Anambra to Nigerias jewel Lagos.

Thank God for Lagos, in Lagos the population and certain factors grants you the ability to test any business of your choice.
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Coldie:
I have so many businesses in Nigeria I want to start in almost every Nigerian state I have slept a night in from Abuja, to Delta to owerri, to port Harcourt to Anambra to Nigerias jewel Lagos.

Thank God for Lagos, in Lagos the population and certain factors grants you the ability to test any business of your choice.

Please hire me to work with your team sir
Re: This Photo Got Me Crying: We Really Need To Do Something by Banmeallday: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
epondudu:

According to who?

Did you form it or your grandfather?

No you did not

But you will agree Black lives matter eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Advocates Mass Mobilisation For APC Registration Exercise / Yaradua's Latest Picture - In Saudi? / Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.