Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha (1420 Views)

Obi Didn’t Go Into Hiding After Supreme Court Loss – Tanko Yunusa / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha by dejiih01: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Emeka Ihedioha has said the viral photos of him crying wasn’t taken after the Supreme Court nullified his election as Governor of Imo state.

The supreme court had few days back ruled that Ihedioha’s election was illegal and immediately ordered the swearing in of Hope Uzodinma.

After the pronouncement, a photo of Emeka Ihedioha went viral on social media. In the photo, Ihedioha can be seen crying, and news went round that the governor broke down upon hearing the apex court’s judgement.

In a statement released by his media aide AIC Akwarandu, the former governor said that the viral photo of him weeping was not taken after the Supreme court nullified his election but was taken at a funeral he was attending in December 2019.

Viral photos of me crying wasn't taken after Supreme Court loss - Emeka Ihedioha

Tolulope AyeniJanuary 16, 2020
Viral photos of me crying wasn't taken after Supreme Court loss - Emeka Ihedioha lailasnews

Emeka Ihedioha has said the viral photos of him crying wasn’t taken after the Supreme Court nullified his election as Governor of Imo state.

The supreme court had few days back ruled that Ihedioha’s election was illegal and immediately ordered the swearing in of Hope Uzodinma.

After the pronouncement, a photo of Emeka Ihedioha went viral on social media. In the photo, Ihedioha can be seen crying, and news went round that the governor broke down upon hearing the apex court’s judgement.

In a statement released by his media aide AIC Akwarandu, the former governor said that the viral photo of him weeping was not taken after the Supreme court nullified his election but was taken at a funeral he was attending in December 2019.

He said the photo was taken when he received the body of one of his commissioners who died.

Read statement below;

“The picture circulating online does not in any way represent the mood of the Former Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, while the Supreme Court Judgment was announced.

The pictures was taken on Friday, 20th Of December, 2019, when the then Governor received the body of His departed Commissioner for Environment, Late Hon. Tony Okere, at the Council Chambers”.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/viral-photos-of-me-crying-wasnt-taken-after-supreme-court-loss-emeka-ihedioha/1278

Re: Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha by gidgiddy: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Gullible Nigerians actually believed that Ihedioha would be openly crying over Supreme Court judgment.

I laugh in Chinese

5 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha by Bethel4Life(f): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:
Gullible Nigerians actually believed that Ihedioha would be openly crying over Supreme Court judgment.

I laugh in Chinese
most nigerians don't have reasoning faculty i aswear

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha by javaRookie: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cry baby
Re: Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha by dejiih01: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
javaRookie:
Cry baby

Re: Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Go and explain that to AUTHUR EZE the man you borrow money to campaign for as governor .
Re: Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha by Randy100: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cry no more.
Re: Viral Photos Of Me Crying Wasn't Taken After Supreme Court Loss - Emeka Ihedioha by dbonks(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
yarimo:
Go and explain that to AUTHUR EZE the man you borrow money to campaign for as governor .

And you went with him to go and borrow the money...

(1) (Reply)

Taking A Closer Look At Our Supreme Court-segun Showunmi / Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere / Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.