Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy (36149 Views)

Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States / FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
blackboy:
To import will be cheaper I hope the clearing will be easy.

It's a good one but let's hope corruption wont kill this good idea.

Customs who burnt smuggled rice. Who does that? Why not account for it and send to Humanitarian services.

FG is trying but....corrupted govt officials dont want to change

D corrupted govt officials, who do they work for? Do they work for themselves or FG? How exactly is FG trying?
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by SocialJustice: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
BusinessCity:

Sorry I ain't resigning my fate to misery
Lol, I wish you the best.
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by Bimpe29: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Strong thing like what nah? grin
longetivity:
if I catch bubu I swear I go do am strong thing
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by OhiOfIhima: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
This country is a curse to humanity... This nonsense has been in practice for long Walahi.. Zenith bank do charge N50 for any credit transaction greater or equal to 10k in my acct. They still charge for the stamp duty too.. God help us.
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by Misterone: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
raybaba97:

It just drives people away from e-transactions despite government rhetoric. I'll rather take my payments on other platforms than be gifting FG my ₦50 for saving money.

Completely ridiculous
funny dude. Even If it is western union etc you will pay.
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by themountain(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

Not impressed....

Na to leave all my funds for bitcoin sure pass
Until it crash
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by GetMeRight: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:
A nother
P ilfering
C oncept
Ihatemumu:
APC supporters will never show up here lol
Another sign they are paid and their support isn't genuine

I guess you didn't notice the part that says 85% will be going to your governors whether APC or PDP?
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by GetMeRight: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
danduchi:
Worst worst worst government ever... [s] Any Nigerian in support of these government is inhumane and you will never rest in peace. [/s] The hardship and insecurity is too much.... This is pure evil. You increased power bill thrice, closed borders before now, farmers can't go back to harvest because of insecurity and you keep adding tax on untaxable things. This is so bad.. If only wishes come tru, I will beg to be God for a second and terminate some wicked souls

How would you rest in peace when curses is all what you do? Don't get your sorry ass off the ground and engage yourself in something productive, continue making excuses for your failure.
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by Coinbased: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Really
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by danduchi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

How would you rest in peace when curses is all what you do? Don't get your sorry ass off the ground and engage yourself in something productive, continue making excuses for your failure.
I'm very sure u don't make half of what I make in my business monthly.. I just feel sorry for the common man whom can't afford a single meal..
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by Ak10(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
234GT:
Tokunbo Cars will be cheaper. That is good news to me.
Are you sure?
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by omobalaidex(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ogun kill them
Clueless government
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ihatemumu:
APC supporters will never show up here lol
Another sign they are paid and their support isn't genuine

See them below:
Seunsmg
Simplyleo
Errigs aka
Silvernorgold
Festacman

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by calcal: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
so, one will pay for the transfer and still pay the federal
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/fg-replaces-stamp-duty-with-n50-electronic-transfer-levy/amp/
Don't worry..
We will go analogue/manual again..
We never even liked that their nonsense electronic transfers
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

See them below:
Seunsmg
Simplyleo
Errigs aka
Silvernorgold
Festacman

My beloved Patriots, please ignore these PDP trolls... They're not happy with the way President Muhammadu Buhari is fighting corruption, "Yahoo Yahoo", and other vices.. This evil netizen I quote na strong supporter of fraud... See screenshot..

Nigeria must better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by GetMeRight: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2021
danduchi:
I'm very sure u don't make half of what I make in my business monthly..

Good for you, and well done.

I just feel sorry for the common man whom can't afford a single meal..

Common man has always been finding it difficult to "afford a single meal" for many years. Not only under Buhari but before democracy even started in 1999. Not only in Nigeria but also in many countries. I remember what it was like while growing up and Buhari wasn't the one ruling the country at the time. If you are tired of poverty and hunger, just challenge yourself.
Re: FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy by TeeFriz: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2021
Did majority of people commenting actually read and understood this article

I guess not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Can You List ,5 Richest Politicians Alive In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.