Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Instagram Influencer Ifoundbae Shows Off Her Massive Backside In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Influencer Ifoundbae Shows Off Her Massive Backside In New Video (1855 Views)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Influencer Ifoundbae Shows Off Her Massive Backside In New Video by Birdboyegwuatu(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Popular Instagram influencer ifoundbae has got her 466k followers gushing as she shows off her big back side.
The video got her fans talking since the post.
To watch the video click on https://blog.fierceent.com.ng/instagram-influencer-ifoundbae-shows-off-her-massive-backside-in-new-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Influencer Ifoundbae Shows Off Her Massive Backside In New Video by Bluntguy: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Would I be wrong if I say the yansh looks more like a pig's body?

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Influencer Ifoundbae Shows Off Her Massive Backside In New Video by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
I'm sure her father's dead or in prison. I feel bad for women who lost their dads at young ages but thank men who bleeped around and got imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Influencer Ifoundbae Shows Off Her Massive Backside In New Video by CheedyJ(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
i Don’t know why girls keep exposing their hidden parts .. I usually don’t do this but this is some olosho stuff..

1 Like

Re: Instagram Influencer Ifoundbae Shows Off Her Massive Backside In New Video by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Birdboyegwuatu:
Popular Instagram influencer ifoundbae has got her 466k followers gushing as she shows off her big back side.
The video got her fans talking since the post.
To watch the video click on https://blog.fierceent.com.ng/instagram-influencer-ifoundbae-shows-off-her-massive-backside-in-new-video/
now she's officially useless, pig.

(1) (Reply)

Lil Uzi Vert Removes $24 Million Pink Diamond From His Forehead / Will Smith Spotted With Mystery Woman In Miami / Eedris Abdulkareem Biography, Bio, Career, Songs, Age, Wife, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.