Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu (4167 Views)

FG To Repatriate 20,000 Nigerians From Chad, Cameroon In The Next 2 Months / New EFCC Boss Vows To Repatriate Looted Funds / FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Adonis86(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
� Igbo di egwu
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by kereman1: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
johnmartus:
The bastard need to face the law.

What abt El rufia's, Tinubu, atiku, fashola, ike ekweremadu
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by johnmartus(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
What do they do .
kereman1:

What abt El rufia's, Tinubu, atiku, fashola, ike ekweremadu
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
michelz:
Mr Kanu is surely on a downward path to straight self-destruction. I don't consider him a wise man at all. At every golden opportunity, he has shown himself to be no different from the worst of the worst.
This man wouldn't care if Nigeria is burnt to the ground and millions of Igbos and others gone with it. He would simply chuck it up as casualties of "freedom fighting".
What is his answer for millions of Igbos who have integrated in other parts of the country and are doing well for themselves?
If the millions of Igbos outside Igboland were to return back to the east,how would they fare? What would they eat? Where would they live? He just doesn't care. To make matters worse,he's abroad directing gullible people to be sacrificed.
He should be repatriated.

Stop talking nonsense. There is nothing Kanu is doing that has not been already covered by international law which Nigeria is a signatory to. It is your Nigerian government that has refused to allow the rule of law prevail. Anybody and any group is allowed to agitate for self determination or independence. It is 2hat allowed people like Zik and Awolowo to agitate for Nigerias independence from Nigeria. Kanu is allowed to agitate for the independence of his people from Nigeria. I see nothing wrong with the Igbo nation getting a referendum that allows them decide if they want to be part of Nigeria

Igbos survived when there was no Nigeria, they will survive without being part Nigeria just as other countries have done

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by xtgozie(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Charmingrascal:
These days many Igbos are against Kanu I think he is not doing something right.

Not many Igbos, but those that has profited and is profiting from the decay in Nigeria
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Marine54(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
johnmartus:
while you're hiding Abubaker Shekue in Sambisa..
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 12:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Biafra4life:
What is breaking about this junk
The more federal government creates faceless group to discredit Kanu the more popular Kanu becomes

The Above mentioned group does not exist in Nigeria talk more of Igbo land

Google can help you people

grin grin grin O boy zoo don taya person with their fake news and fake groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by michelz: 3:52am On Jan 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Stop talking nonsense. There is nothing Kanu is doing that has not been already covered by international law which Nigeria is a signatory to. It is your Nigerian government that has refused to allow the rule of law prevail. Anybody and any group is allowed to agitate for self determination or independence. It is 2hat allowed people like Zik and Awolowo to agitate for Nigerias independence from Nigeria. Kanu is allowed to agitate for the independence of his people from Nigeria. I see nothing wrong with the Igbo nation getting a referendum that allows them decide if they want to be part of Nigeria

Igbos survived when there was no Nigeria, they will survive without being part Nigeria just as other countries have done
Nobody will grant anybody any referendum. The leaders and elites of the Igbo nation were consulted and they agreed to be part of Nigeria, and they duly signed to it. That is it. Any other thing apart from that would be utterly destructive. If the Igbo nation breaks away from Nigeria for instance, tomorrow now,Anambra would want to break out,Ebonyi would want to go their separate ways,and so on.
These are things you guys need to think through before prancing about and screaming referendum everywhere.
By the way,as it stands now,Southeast can hardly feed herself; it is almost completely dependent on other regions for almost every single item. What will happen when you get your Biafra,especially after burning your bridges as Mr Kanu is currently doing? Are you going to be eating yourselves?
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Kaiser20: 3:56am On Jan 10, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Who God called, He glorified and who He glorified, He preserved from Saboteurs......!!

MNK is another saviour....!!
Some deluded creatures said similar things about Trump. Let kanu save himself first before saving others.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2021
johnmartus:
Bastard like you need to be flogged daily until your mind starts to function properly.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 5:46am On Jan 10, 2021
michelz:

Nobody will grant anybody any referendum. The leaders and elites of the Igbo nation were consulted and they agreed to be part of Nigeria, and they duly signed to it. That is it. Any other thing apart from that would be utterly destructive. If the Igbo nation breaks away from Nigeria for instance, tomorrow now,Anambra would want to break out,Ebonyi would want to go their separate ways,and so on.
These are things you guys need to think through before prancing about and screaming referendum everywhere.
By the way,as it stands now,Southeast can hardly feed herself; it is almost completely dependent on other regions for almost every single item. What will happen when you get your Biafra,especially after burning your bridges as Mr Kanu is currently doing? Are you going to be eating yourselves?
Lol. Hate has a way of making a man dumb. You're asking a people what they will eat after having their own country? What happened to agriculture? Or don't we have lands anymore? No one cares about having any contact with a terrorist enclave. We don't need any bridge with them.
You should rather worry about your own people and how they'll survive. I can't spare a second to worry about that because there are far more important things to think.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by michelz: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2021
Yujin:

Lol. Hate has a way of making a man dumb. You're asking a people what they will eat after having their own country? What happened to agriculture? Or don't we have lands anymore? No one cares about having any contact with a terrorist enclave. We don't need any bridge with them.
You should rather worry about your own people and how they'll survive. I can't spare a second to worry about that because there are far more important things to think.
Just look at you. I mean take a good look at yourself. This is exactly why people consider you guys as jokers or at best,touts.
When you can't feed yourselves; most of your youths are either riding bikes or kekes or kidnapping themselves up and down,instead of going to farm,is that how you're going to survive in your Biafra? You're not yet serious sef.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 6:11am On Jan 10, 2021
michelz:

Just look at you. I mean take a good look at yourself. This is exactly why people consider you guys as jokers or at best,touts.
When you can't feed yourselves; most of your youths are either riding bikes or kekes or kidnapping themselves up and down,instead of going to farm,is that how you're going to survive in your Biafra? You're not yet serious sef.
I won't waste my time on slowpokes like you who can't deduce things as they are. Hatred has finished you... You'll choke on it very soon. Biafra will come and my people will live to their highest potential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by michelz: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Yujin:

I won't waste my time on slowpokes like you who can't deduce things as they are. Hatred has finished you... You'll choke on it very soon. Biafra will come and my people will live to their highest potential.
Mr man get the hell out of my mention.
You'd quote someone pretending like you have sense only for you to start displaying the crass
stupidity IPOB touts are widely known for.
You want a lawless state where you'd practice your criminality and wickedness unchecked,right? In your dreams!
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Biafra4life:
What is breaking about this junk
The more federal government creates faceless group to discredit Kanu the more popular Kanu becomes

The Above mentioned group does not exist in Nigeria talk more of Igbo land

Google can help you people

@ bolded, you have given the zombies another idea grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2021
michelz:
Mr Kanu is surely on a downward path to straight self-destruction. I don't consider him a wise man at all. At every golden opportunity, he has shown himself to be no different from the worst of the worst.
This man wouldn't care if Nigeria is burnt to the ground and millions of Igbos and others gone with it. He would simply chuck it up as casualties of "freedom fighting".
What is his answer for millions of Igbos who have integrated in other parts of the country and are doing well for themselves?
If the millions of Igbos outside Igboland were to return back to the east,how would they fare? What would they eat? Where would they live? He just doesn't care. To make matters worse,he's abroad directing gullible people to be sacrificed.
He should be repatriated.
What a deluge of stinking rubbish..
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Kamanuozuzu: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2021
The group only exists in Lai Mohammed's laptop.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by PicLtd: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
These days many Igbos are against Kanu I think he is not doing something right.

Perhaps he has so much disrespected Igbo elders.

I disagree with many things he does but I still commend him for ESN initiative

'Many Igbos' or your lair mohammed's fake group-CSEPNND and fake Igbo names which only exists in his laptop and in the empty skulls of his fellow ewedu muslim anti-Biafrans? grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by PicLtd: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2021
michelz:

You'd quote someone pretending like you have sense only for you to start displaying the crass
You want a lawless state where you'd practice your criminality and wickedness unchecked,right? In your dreams!

Sharap your dirty rotten ewedu muslim mouth, let intelligent people go on with the discourse. Monkey banana like you.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2021
michelz:

You miss the point. The constitution has already granted everyone freedom of expression and protest. The constitution does say that anyone who protests will get whatever they are protesting for, but it allows the person to protest. In the case of Nigeria, not only does government not grant the wishes of protest, it is also trying to stifle the right of protest by intimidating and killing protesters. Whether is ever granted the Biafran protesters or not, they have the right to protest. But they have been harrased, detained, declared terrorists and killed for exercising their right to protest.

The Igbo nation was consulted and they agreed to be part of Nigeria? When and where did this happen? If the Igbo nation becomes independent tomorrow and those in Ebonyi later decide they want to become a country on their own, they are welcome. Why should anyone be held against their will? Is the world a prison? Their are countries on earth that not up to 1 million people.

The food you are talking about, is anyone getting it for free? People are buying the food they eat with their hard earned money. Should Biafra break out tomorrow, we will still be buying the food we need with our hard earned money. Did anyone tell you that once you have your own country, you are not allowed to buy food from outside the country? I have eaten foreign rice from Japan, I have eaten tomato from Italy, I have eaten corn from Ghana. As long as you have money, you can buy food from anywhere in the world
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by michelz: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
PicLtd:

Sharap you dirty rotten ewedu muslim mouth, let intelligent people go on with the discourse. Monkey banana like you.
Another tout roaming wildly over the cyber space disgracing the Igbos everywhere.
What has Muslim or ewedu got to do with the issue at hand,you tout?
This is why reasonable people distance themselves from you guys and let you keep making a mockery of yourselves.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by michelz: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

You miss the point. The constitution has already granted everyone freedom of expression and protest. The constitution does say that anyone who protests will get whatever they are protesting for, but it allows the person to protest. In the case of Nigeria, not only does government not grant the wishes of protest, it is also trying to stifle the right of protest by intimidating and killing protesters. Whether is ever granted the Biafran protesters or not, they have the right to protest. But they have been harrased, detained, declared terrorists and killed for exercising their right to protest.

The Igbo nation was consulted and they agreed to be part of Nigeria? When and where did this happen? If the Igbo nation becomes independent tomorrow and those in Ebonyi later decide they want to become a country on their own, they are welcome. Why should anyone be held against their will? Is the world a prison? Their are countries on earth that not up to 1 million people.

The food you are talking about, is anyone getting it for free? People are buying the food they eat with their hard earned money. Should Biafra break out tomorrow, we will still be buying the food we need with our hard earned money. Did anyone tell you that once you have your own country, you are not allowed to buy food from outside the country? I have eaten foreign rice from Japan, I have eaten tomato from Italy, I have eaten corn from Ghana. As long as you have money, you can buy food from anywhere in the world
It's a matter of subjective views how you interpret the Fg's actions towards protesters,and I don't have the desire to go into analyzing that. However, you should note that some of these protesters actually cause nuisances to others who just want to go about their peaceful lives.
The facts are these:
Igbos are not ready for their own nation.
Mr Kanu will almost certainly lead some of his followers to destruction like he has done several times.
Sound minds have considered these factors critically and have shunned Mr Kanu and what he's agitating for.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Nwaotu10(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hausa/Fulani sponsored Igbo group.

Virtually all the igbos are in support of nnamdi kanu. This is a fact media won't tell you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
michelz:

I don't pretend... I'm far more sensible that you. Nincompoops of your calibre only survive in communities with low intellect. I don't give a fvck what you think about Biafra but I want you to register it in your numbskull that Biafra will be restored to your greatest disappointment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi / Word On The Street Is No BMC Member Was Invited For Yusuf Buhari Wedding / What Buhari Knows Secretly About Tinubu's Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.