Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying (479 Views)

With Which Holy-Book Do Atheists Swear When Testifying In A Court? / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them / 6 Years Old Girl Testifying The Goodness Of God Which Surprised Thousands Of... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying by raddyworld: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Glory be to God.
The Bible said.
Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

TESTIMONY
1. Its a way of Sealing the miracle.
2. Its a way of testifying the greatness of God.
3. It's a way of preaching the Gospel
4. It's a way of encouraging others in faith.
5. It's a way of appreciating God.
6. It's a way to receive more.
7. It's a way of proclaiming the victory and putting Satan in shame.

I remember last year when my wife felt a pain on her right hand towards her chest mind you she is breast feeding at that moment so breathing and the rest was difficult for her. She called me after severally days of pain and confusion that I should pray for her. And I thinking should pray and use metholated rub on those areas. I was directed in the spirit that I should use the anointing oil I have at home on those areas and the following day she got better and more better.

Has God done more for u? , Even if it is little put devil to shame and glorify God by sharing those wonderful testimonies.
Mind u your testimony may heal, restore and revival many who are looking unto God.
For live testimonies u can visit my Instagram page: oluwasegunvibes

U are blessed
U can share yours to the Glory of God.
Re: The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying by culf: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2021
God is awesome, mine are too numerous
Re: The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying by raddyworld: 5:28am On Jan 26, 2021
They overcome him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony
Re: The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying by raddyworld: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank God for that Grace
Re: The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying by raddyworld: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
On Tuesday I had cold with my daughter and it generated to several things. I realised where my mistake is as per our body the temple of God. I called on God while bathing and it as if I was bathing away the cold. I got better the following day.
My daughter also picked up same day. I just rub her with my anoiting oil and she was healed.

Glory be to God

U can share your testimony to encourage many brethren.
The Bible said they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by their words of testimony

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 / How I Got The Scripture For Yesterday's Twitter Scripture Challenge. / I Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.