Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 (477 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by Discovery4today: 2:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Covid-19: House on The Rock pastor dies of COVID-19
A Pastor with the House on the Rock, Adeyinka Akinbami, has died of COVID-19 at the age of 61.

The senior Pastor of house on the rock Pastor Paul Adefaransin while announcing the death on twitter was shocked with his death.

He tweeted below

“Yesterday, I received the rude and shocking news of someone deeply dear to me and all of the HOTR family. The passing of Pst Yinka Akinbami has become most painful because if there truly were good men, he was certainly one.
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=614

1 Share

Re: Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by olisaEze(m): 2:02am On Jan 10, 2021
The major difference between Naija and yankee is that half of the things we need to go to church & beg God for in Nigeria has already been answered by the government there.

Pastor fall, the senior pastor made the announcement without politicizing it.

Buhari was sick and spent a lot of time & our money in the UK, to even ask wetin dey sick am be like hate speech!

RIP Pastor.
Re: Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by Ejima1: 2:08am On Jan 10, 2021
So sad, Covid-19 is real, let's all follow the necessary precautions and stay safe
Re: Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by Nanaborga(m): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2021
RIP

Covid-19 is real yet some people are still careless towards it , let’s always wash our hands and reduce unnecessary places for now
Re: Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by matrix199(m): 2:55am On Jan 10, 2021
I hope Mr. Christopher Oyakhilome is reading this.
Re: Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by realstars: 2:59am On Jan 10, 2021
May He RIP
Re: Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by Discovery4today: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2021
matrix199:
I hope Mr. Christopher Oyakhilome is reading this.
Hmm
Re: Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by Jaynom(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Why didn't they take him to Oyedepo or Pastor Chris for healing? Shey Oyedepo was bragging?
Re: Covid-19: House On The Rock Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 by Discovery4today: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Jaynom:
Why didn't they take him to Oyedepo or Pastor Chris?
For what?

(1) (Reply)

“pastor Suleman Don't Ever Call Me A Liar Again" Deborah Okezie / My Husband Will Rise Again – Dare Adeboye’s Wife (video) / Pastor Adefarasin Urges Nigerians To Deploy A Plan B - Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.