Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

“don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy (4321 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by xorlaligh: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
BBNaija season 5  first runner up, Dorathy has taken to her Instagram handle to share some awesome video of herself with her fans and this has made them go gaga.

The former BBNaija housemate was spotted in a beautiful outfit, jamming to some music. In sharing the video she captioned it, ‘Always on the High way’.

A fan identified as ‘davidandsharon_enwerem’, who couldn’t keep mute about the video took to the comment section and wrote, “Mummy this hotness don’t let daddy impregnate you again o. David and I are fine we don’t need more siblings. Easy with the hotness”.

Recently, the BBNaija star launched her lingerie line to solve the lingering problem of finding the perfect lingerie for not only full chested women but every woman. Sharing the details of her new lingerie line, MFC Lingerie(My Full Chest), Dorathy said she is thankful to her fans for the support the previous year.
https://www.xorlali.com/2021/01/09/dont-get-pregnant-again-fan-tells-dorathy-2/

1 Share

Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by Dong2: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
xorlaligh:
BBNaija season 5  first runner up, Dorathy has taken to her Instagram handle to share some awesome video of herself with her fans and this has made them go gaga.

The former BBNaija housemate was spotted in a beautiful outfit, jamming to some music. In sharing the video she captioned it, ‘Always on the High way’.

A fan identified as ‘davidandsharon_enwerem’, who couldn’t keep mute about the video took to the comment section and wrote, “Mummy this hotness don’t let daddy impregnate you again o. David and I are fine we don’t need more siblings. Easy with the hotness”.

Recently, the BBNaija star launched her lingerie line to solve the lingering problem of finding the perfect lingerie for not only full chested women but every woman. Sharing the details of her new lingerie line, MFC Lingerie(My Full Chest), Dorathy said she is thankful to her fans for the support the previous year.
https://www.xorlali.com/2021/01/09/dont-get-pregnant-again-fan-tells-dorathy-2/

Her chest her problem. grin

4 Likes

Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by gozie4naira(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
this her chest na full option
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by espn(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
gozie4naira:
this her chest na full option
for those who find chest attractive
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by santakris(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
This her blom blom no be small thing o.
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by doggedfighter(f): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Trying to understand the thread.

She's beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Busty Dora.
As I went for my NIN registration last December, there was this lady who is quite thick and curvaceous. When it was time for capturing, she was called in. Guys started making different noises, some outrightly claiming that her curves will Distract the registration officer.
Why is it that people easily assume that thick, curvaceous or very busty ladies are bad girls. Why?

1 Like

Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by Samfloxin(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Empty and tasteless chest.

1 Like

Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by haiti007(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chii59:
Busty Dora.
As I went for my NIN registration last December, there was this lady who is quite thick and curvaceous. When it was time for capturing, she was called in. Guys started making different noises, some outrightly claiming that her curves will Distract the registration officer.
Why is it that people easily assume that thick, curvaceous or very busty ladies are bad girls. Why?
Blame the system. The world is sexualized already, those words spoken out came out of the naughtiness of their mind

2 Likes

Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
haiti007:

Blame the system. The world is sexualized already, those words spoken out came out of the naughtiness of their mind
Blaming the system would take away the consequences of people's actions from them, making everyone innocent.
Last I checked, the system were/are humans.
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by haiti007(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chii59:

Blaming the system would take away the consequences of people's actions from them, making everyone innocent.
Last I checked, the system were/are humans.
You and I know there's little we can do about the issue of immoral thoughts amidst ill-mannered people. It is becoming a norm in the society. Even the teens have adopted it already.

So, whenever I witness things like that, I'd just look the other way and pray for God's mercy. Only "He" can cleanse their heart.

6 Likes

Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
haiti007:

You and I know there's little we can do about the issue of immoral thoughts amidst ill-mannered people. It is becoming a norm in the society. Even the teens have adopted it already.

So, whenever I witness things like that, I'd just look the other way and pray for God's mercy. Only "He" can cleanse their heart.
You're right. But then, we won't just look the other way, but tell them the truth as well as, pray for them.
Why Haiti? Are you from there?
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by JaneYave(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pictures of the lingerie.. Your customers are waiting eagerly.
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by haiti007(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chii59:

You're right. But then, we won't just look the other way, but tell them the truth as well as, pray for them.
Why Haiti? Are you from there?

Only a few will give you audience.
Haiti is actually called IT, which is the first two letters of my name Itunu (meaning comfort)
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by SavageResponse(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Can you people mind your business please?
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by Jazzman01: 6:23am On Jan 10, 2021
haiti007:

We are humans and it is normal for such thoughts to cross your mind when you see a sexually attractive woman but saying it out or making funny sounds in the full glare of the public is just plain immaturity and thats how you separate men from boys.

1 Like

Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by Benwallt(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2021
I pray her baby don't choke on milk
Re: “don’t Get Pregnant Again” – Fan Tells Dorathy by femi4: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chii59:
Busty Dora.
That's the world we live in.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Hotter: Nneka Or Sasha? / SEE VIDEO: Lord Paper – “awurama” | Shoots P*rn For His Music Video / Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.