Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts (4361 Views)

Kate Henshaw Effortlessly Jumps On Man While Dancing / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Nick Minaj And Lil Wayne Hangs Out Together With Her Half Naked Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by ZWorld: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
A Nigerian family has suddenly turned to an internet sensation after a video of them dancing GBE body & rapping to Nicki Minaj's smash hit, Megatron went viral.

The American rapper, Nicki Minaj who came across the video on social media, had to repost it on her page and that got people talking.

Some claimed they turned the rap music into a nursery school rhyme with the way they rapped in Yoruba language, while others especially Nigerians and their celebrities applauded them particularly for the dance moves and how it aligned with the beat.

However Nicki Minaj on reposting the video, somewhat assured the family of winning the $10k tag she had placed on the challange

Read her post below..

OH OK!!!! #Naija BETTA STAND UP!!!! Nigeria �� MICKI MINAJ LETS GO❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ #megatronchallenge somebody bout to win 10K‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

They killed it right ?? ����

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-family-jumps-on-nick-minajs-10k-megatronchallenge-she-reacts-3/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by ZWorld: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Naija Celebrities are hardcore aśslickers.
Look at how they flooded the comment section.

That's why I love Wizkid arrogance. He's Naija's best.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by Donniefred(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dey don start famzing already angry
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by ZWorld: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by simonlee(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cioccolata:

See Davido right there as No1 ass-licker....idiot!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by Chanchit: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
People can do anything for money sha. Even papa sef follow gbe body.
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by IamHeWrites: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
The Micky Minaj Gbe body eh part got me grin grin

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by Bet9jaVirtual: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wow, at least Nigeria are in the news for something good, rather than drugs related issues and Skull mining....

Zanku!!!
Leg work
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by rowland545(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Naija celebrity with der notice me attitude... Day have started ass licking Nicki already...

Next now nah too com out with der own dumb challenge..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by 6Milk(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
simonlee:

See Davido right there as No1 ass-licker....idiot!
Lil Kim said pussy is power

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by crazyABO(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2019
When I watched the video I felt like lashing all of them atleast 20 strokes each grin it was funny, dumb and at the same time doesnt make any sense to me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by stubbornman(m): 1:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Sincerely As soon as I saw this post I closed from work and rushed straight home , I gathered my family members and enlightened them on the importance of this post, my father was deeply amazed at how much our lives changed , we have printed a copy of this post and shared to the rest of the villagers.... In our poor state we may not have anything to give to you but together we join our voices as one to say "WOW! COOL POST , THANKS FOR SHARING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by Pappyto: 5:28am On Jul 11, 2019
What money will cause ehn grin
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by Madeu(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2019
crazyABO:
When I watched the video I felt like lashing all of them atleast 20 strokes each grin it was funny, dumb and at the same time doesnt make any sense to me lipsrsealed
Twas dumb asf watching it. Funny enough, Americans love something like that - different from the norms they are used to.
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by ruggedtimi(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2019
the family don trend...nice one
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by crazyABO(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Madeu:

Twas dumb asf watching it. Funny enough, Americans love something like that - different from the norms they are used to.
yes you right cheesy
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by Harlem2(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Waiting for Hausa family
To do the same

Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by cooljoe(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Cioccolata:

Dem fall my hand Sha. C as Dem rush dey comment.
Re: Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts by JerryEO: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

If Dagrin Was Still Alive Today, Will Olamide Be Great / Meet The World's Shortest Man, Edward Ninoh [PHOTO] / FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.