Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed (54736 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday, On Herdsmen Clash -UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Yoruba1stson: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tobichimezie:

[/s]
Yorubawa pig go and demonstrate your e-fighting skills on those bororo boys that are butchering you apes in Oyo state...No be Osu piggy dey convert your region into another emirate outpost grin
go find something to do about herdsmen raping and killing your useless, bitch mothers and killing your bastard and stupid fathers in your cursed land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by hstar: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
SocialJustice:
No be you first get local cat.
Abi, I tire for the kid o wink
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Coldie(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
BSdetector:

Funny, Igbo man asking for support of ruga. Not surprised.
Is there anything wrong with an igbo man wanting ruga?

Explain what is wrong with ruga and why supporting it as an igbo man is wrong

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Yoruba1stson: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Amotekun are well armed. Have you seem them before?. I salute their courage for attacking and killing those idiots. Better protest in your region so your governors would emulate south west. Herdsmen have spread all over Nigeria unleashing mayhem on the innocent.
i'm yoruba and i support them.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by 3Ceagle(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
incogni2o:
This Amotekun people really mean Business oh.

I just hope it doesnt breed civil war

Are those Fulani Nigerians? This a country where persons from the neighbour countries could come in and claim Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by BSdetector: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Coldie:

Is there anything wrong with an igbo man wanting ruga?

Explain what is wrong with ruga and why supporting it as an igbo man is wrong

Sincerely it's your decision, you can give out your ancestral igbolands and homes to cattle rustlers. In the south west you have to buy land like every other person and go about your business without constituting a nuisance.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Eriokanmi: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Me too. Those saying amotekun shouldn't be allowed to operate last year were the enemy of state. They had an agenda.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Jakumo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
BSdetector:

Double barrel guns are nice, but they aren't automatic compared to the AK47. Double barrels and shotguns need to be reloaded after single shots and this puts them at a disadvantage in combat, our leaders must push for issuing of AKs to highly trained and professional Amotekun operatives only so as to level the playing field. But anyways it's one step at a time.

The semi-auto and pump action shotguns issued to Amotekun operatives, can unleash up to 12 blasts before a reload is required. Spraying up to 50 pellets per blast, shotguns that can shatter bone and tear meat at ranges within 50 meters.

Beyond 50 meters, the AK is certainly a more potent weapon, but at short ranges, a seasoned shotgunner can inflict major damage in a short time. In short, the AK rules where one can see far, but in dense forest, a shotgun in the right hands will pile up bodies fast. I have owned shotguns all my adult life, and made many kills as a hunter, so this opinion is based on real life experience.

It is good news to FINALLY hear of a battle between Amotekun warriors, and Fulani land grabbers who have been told by their leaders that ALL landed property in Nigeria, belongs to the Fulani by divine right. Hopefully a lot more of the invaders can be processed into farm fertilizer, so that the rest can phuck off back to their desert homes in Niger and northern Nigeria. This firefight conducted by the Amotekun corps, in defense of farmland, is a very good development, and we look forward to hearing more similar news, but with PICTURES of dead invaders to entertain the reading audience.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by ello29(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
I have a question to ask why is the terrorist trained in sambisa forest?
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Tobichimezie: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jakumo:

The semi-auto and pump action shotguns issued to Amotekun operatives, can unleash up to 12 blasts, each spraying up to 50 pellets per blast, that can shatter bone and tear meat at ranges within 50 meters.

Beyond 50 meters, the AK is certainly a more potent weapon, but at short ranges, a seasoned shotgunner can inflict major damage in a short time. In short, the AK rules where one can see far, but in dense forest, a shotgun in the right hands will pile up bodies fast. I have owned shotguns all my adult life, and made many kills as a hunter, so this opinion is based on real life experience.

It is good news to FINALLY hear of a battle between Amotekun warriors, and Fulani land grabbers who have been told by their leaders that ALL landed property in Nigeria, belongs to the Fulani by divine right. Hopefully a lot more of the invaders can be processed into farm fertilizer, so that the rest can phuck off back to their desert homes in Niger and northern Nigeria. This firefight conducted by the Amotekun corps, in defense of farmland, is a very good development, and we look forward to hearing more similar news, but with PICTURES of dead invaders to entertain the reading audience.
You're aware more Yorubas were killed in the clash right? the more worrying part of it all is that the entire SW now has a proliferation of well armed and supplied Fulani terrorists cells dotting every square mile of your forest... This one is certainly beyond Amotekun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
My yoruba brothers, dont do same mistake our yeye governors are doing.

These bororo are in war mode. They are ready to loose 1000 people on their side if its worth the risk and ultimately that they gain victory over you. They want to divide yoruba into three.

1. From oyo to coast
2. From Kwara to Osun
3. From Ondo to Kogi.

When they have you in piecemeal like that its easy to break your will and take over your land.

You can cry from today till eternity to UN, to US, to UK, the response from those people will be no more than rhetorics and meetings and negotiations and committees. They will get infront of camera and say what you want to hear, when camera shuts off you are on your own. Fulani will be new owners of yorubaland and the foreigners you cry to will abandon you and meet with them as new partners.

If you think i lie go through political archives of many countries around the globe with similar conflict and notice how they ended.

Look now at Tigray in Ethiopia. They wrote UN tire. Has UN saved their town or people?

You might say which one be my own, why not face East?

I already admitted our governors in East are useless. Your governors have powers that we dont have but wish was there.

Your SW governors must meet and declare fulani herdsmen terrorists. You dobt need a declaration from center to secure your region.

Make declaration and get your State Assemblies to pass a law outlawing fulani herdsmen and also outlaw unauthorized movement of animal herds in SW.

Also, stop waiting on fulani to attack you first. In your land foreigner should not be the aggressor.

When white men came to conquer africa they attacked and sacked many nations and their kings. One of the people they did not mess with was yoruba. This was informed based on your war history. On the other hand when they entered north they sacked and killed off their kings. They chased the sultan away and tracked him till they beheaded him.

Where is that great yoruba history?

Why are you crying to UN to come to your aid? Face your enemy direct and suffer the loss in lives and properties now so your land is not forever lost. You are preserving yourself from pain by hiding away from your attackers. Fulani attack and you run to bush, in your fatherland?
A greater pain awaits if they conquer you, which they will in the strategy of partitioning your land for easy consumption.

Look at what one man Kanu is doing. Imagine we have 5 Kanus in our land, one for each state. Nigeria would be in ashes by now. But unfortunately we have weak leaders. Our 1 Kanu cannot accomplish enough force and tactic to secure Igboland and wipe out fulani eternally from our land. I pray ESN succeed and multiply its successes. Fulani will have a day of reckoning in Igboland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by BSdetector: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yoruba1stson:

Same here. And am also in full support of them. But Amotekun isn't about fulani herdsmen like people would like to make it seem. It's simply about clearing the region of bandits, cattle rustlers and criminals. Whether Igbo, hausa/fulani or yoruba crime is crime and criminals should be given the iron treatment, but if you buy land and conduct legitimate business one shouldn't be scared of Amotekun. Some of those local baale's should also be investigated as I suspect that they have a hand in the activities of those rustlers.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by SeriouslySense(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
omg, Amotekun across all Yoruba lands should be more consistent and strengthen
Tobichimezie:

You're aware more Yorubas were killed in the clash right? the more worrying part of it all is that the entire SW now has a proliferation of well armed and supplied Fulani terrorists cells dotting every square mile of your forest... This one is certainly beyond Amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Jakumo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tobichimezie:

It is worrisome, for sure, when one considers that federal TROOPS can be called in by the Fulani terrorist land grabbers, if they feel outnumbered by those defending their farms. Still any dead terrorist is by definition a good terrorist, and I do look forward to seeing more pictures of dead Fulani land grabbers, purely from an entertainment standpoint.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Tobichimezie: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
e pain osu pig.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
3Ceagle:

Are those Fulani Nigerians? This a country where persons from the neighbour countries could come in and claim Nigerian.
you dont get it, the fulani terrorists no matter where they're born believe Nigeria is their inheritance prophesied to them by Uthman Dan Fodio. A northern governor went on record saying Fulanis from all over the world are Nigerians during the temporarily suspended RUGA debacle. This govt has consistently supported the activities of these terrorists with Femi Adeshina on record saying "give them land or you die"... Whenever the terrorists commit any atrocities, whay you hear is different excuses from the government. Lai Mohammed has variously called them foreigners from different countries that enters his empty skull, is that why they shouldn't be called to order or arrested ? A young fulani was arrested recently in the east and he openly boasted that he would be released within 24hrs. You guys better take these threats seriously. The fulani terrorists will surely come back for revenge, i guess its after the Amotekun have been disarmed
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Tobichimezie: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jakumo:

It is worrisome, for sure, when one considers that federal TROOPS can be called in by the Fulani terrorist land grabbers, if they feel outnumbered by those defending their farms. Still any dead terrorist is by definition a good terrorist, and I do look forward to seeing more pictures of dead Fulani land grabbers, purely from an entertainment standpoint.
I definitely agree with you
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by MajohBankz: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Alexis11:

Lol... Igbos and delusion.

cheesy

The only difference is that Yorubas are talking about their own while Igbos are quiet because they (Igbos) are conquered people.

Fulani herdsmen are all over the south. grin
Na your type go hear say ESN pursue fulani from bush for east comot, you go come dey condemn them. Whether you like it or not, there's much similarities btw Yoruba and Igbo than Yoruba and fulani. Let's stop measuring d**ks as to know who suffer for fulani hand pass btw Igbo and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by AFONJACOW(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Watch now... Children of hate will now blame ojukwu, Nk and ipob , oya let's count 3, 2, 1 go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Alexis11:

We are only giving you the attention you crave so much.

grin

I say point your uncircumcised erection at oyo. This thread is oyo. You bloody freaking zanfara bandit. Bloody kaffir.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by BSdetector: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jakumo:

The semi-auto and pump action shotguns issued to Amotekun operatives, can unleash up to 12 blasts before a reload is required. Spraying up to 50 pellets per blast, shotguns that can shatter bone and tear meat at ranges within 50 meters.

Nice take on use of shotguns.

There's no war with "fulani landgrabbers", it makes me wonder why we don't brand criminals, kidnappers and rapists as Igbo kidnapper, yoruba rapist or hausa criminal but we brand crimes committed by cattle rustlers as "fulani herdsmen" and this has been the difficulty in fighting banditry in Nigeria. The war is simply one between criminals and security operatives. Either they be ritualists, human traffickers or cattle rustlers they deserve to be fished out. Dead this "fulani herdsmen" narrative.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
MajohBankz:

Na your type go hear say ESN pursue fulani from bush for east comot, you go come dey condemn them. Whether you like it or not, there's much similarities btw Yoruba and Igbo than Yoruba and fulani. Let's stop measuring d**ks as to know who suffer for fulani hand pass btw Igbo and Yoruba.
Thank you jare. He is arewa. Dont let that Alexis name fool you. He is a donkey herder.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by kayjay69(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is very deep and very true!
engrchykae:
there is no good Fulani,they all work together,the ones in security agencies help the ones in the forests
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Jakumo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
BSdetector:

Nice take on use of shotguns.

There's no war with "fulani landgrabbers", it makes me wonder why we don't brand criminals, kidnappers and rapists as Igbo kidnapper, yoruba rapist or hausa criminal but we brand crimes committed by cattle rustlers as "fulani herdsmen" and this has been the difficulty in fighting banditry in Nigeria. The war is simply one between criminals and security operatives. Either they be ritualists, human traffickers or cattle rustlers they deserve to be fished out. Dead this "fulani herdsmen" narrative.

At least in Nigeria, the ONLY tribe that herds cattle into farms to destroy crops, is the Fulani tribe, so calling them as such is not a generalization. I ran for dear life with my gun TWICE, in the past two years, when Fulani men ran up and challenged me while holding large and well sharpened cutlasses, so I am speaking from personal experience in this matter.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jakumo:

Well said! States do not need to wait on fg, they can declare herdsmen a terror threat and outlaw them.

Has anyone ever wondered what value, if any, a wakabout fulani brings to their communities? I do not see any gain to my community when fulani herd his cows through. So if there is no value then they are dispensable.

Asked another way, is there a loss to communities when fulani moves his herd through? Yes there is.

Anything that brings loss to society is a thing that must be removed or outlawed.

Southerners need to band together and jointly outlaw fulani herdsmen in southern territory.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
engrchykae:
there is no good Fulani,they all work together,the ones in security agencies help the ones in the forests
God bless you!
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Jibsy203(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Amotekun is a terrorist group de should be wipe off
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Col. Olayinka Olayanju (retd), Always be on his way to ascertain what happend. Confused bunch of useless people's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.