Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,339 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed (55160 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday, On Herdsmen Clash -UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by EmekaA125(m): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Broken2020:
Can’t these foolanis go back to wherever they come from in peace ? Buhari won’t remain in power forever they should know that
Have they not been attacking people before Buhari became President?
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by EmekaA125(m): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2021
kenbee:
My Western brothers are here (on Nairaland) fighting the Peaceful Easterners while the real
Jihadist Enemies keep doing the ethnic cleansing in their backyard
Don't mind those afonjaic hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by EmekaA125(m): 2:23am On Jan 10, 2021
thaoriginator:

Mi bloodclaat!

Amotekun dey use double barrel... That gun will get your bloodclaat head open like Bible cry
And they can't use it on Fulani herdsmen. Cowards
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by EmekaA125(m): 2:25am On Jan 10, 2021
pat077:
Operation send Fulani herdsmen to sambisa should be activated now
Keypad internet warrior. Go and lead the war front na.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by EmekaA125(m): 2:26am On Jan 10, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Oyo State Amotekun are the only ones working while other states controlled by Tinubu's stooges are moping.

Tinubu never supported Amotekun from onset
he was just playing along useless criminal bastard drug dealing vagabond with urchins both online and offline. God bless Seyi Makinde
Tinubu is their slavemaster and bullion lord. What do you expect?
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by hansomb: 3:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Something that herdsmen can't try with eastern Nigeria security network
That's if they exist.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by hansomb: 3:09am On Jan 10, 2021
Is it not the same amoteku that killed some innocent Yoruba boys. First time holding gun, their blood Don dey hot.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Firstpage: 3:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Coldie:

If u want them to go back then y don't u support ruga?
We support ruga in Igbo land.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Firstpage: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Quality20:
So just because some fulanis are criminals, is that now a license to kill every Fulani seen in the bushes or other places living their lives? Afenifere and their cohorts need to be brought to their senses by their various state governors before these ethnic and realigious zealots draw us into a mixup conflict.

And this fool has been claiming Benin.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Yujin(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2021
vicsongreat:
Why are the igbos mocking and talking rubbish against the yorubas? Aren't we suppose to be one in this fight? What kind of stupid nonsense is all of this...sometimes I get tired trying to understand how some of us reasons.

All the south should be one and United now than ever....pls enough of all this divisive talks here and there.
Don't mind some of those foolish people making jest of Yorubas. They can't differentiate when to joke and when to be serious. People like that can't even go into the forest to wage war against the invaders. The majority of Igbos and Biafrans support the Yorubas and Amotekun as they defend their lands from the terrorist fulani militia masquerading as herdsmen.
Flush off the terrorists out of the southern forests.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Yujin(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2021
BSdetector:

Funny, Igbo man asking for support of ruga. Not surprised.
Don't be surprised... He's not Igbo. He's just one of those impostors claiming Igbo so he sell a wrong narrative. Always mark his posts out.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Yujin(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2021
MajohBankz:
All these happened the east without fatality and some people condemned us while also threatening us with reprisal attacks from the fulani.
But you see, I won't talk down on Amotekun once it's for the safety of their people. Yoruba I love una and wetin una dey do to terrorist and I oblige you to always support the ESN when you see them taking actions against terrorist because if you don't do so and they are sent packing from the east by ESN, they'd pull over on your lands and claim one Nigeria.
Mynd44, are you now ready for reprisal attacks as you asserted on that of ESN?
Exactly.
Thanks for calling out Mynd44 specifically. I wonder how he'll be speaking against ESN when we all are facing the same vampires. Eleyi ko ye mi!
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Emyogalanya: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Quality20:
So just because some fulanis are criminals, is that now a license to kill every Fulani seen in the bushes or other places living their lives? Afenifere and their cohorts need to be brought to their senses by their various state governors before these ethnic and realigious zealots draw us into a mixup conflict.
So when will bubu take out the few ones and bring them to book so the innocent ones can be free to move around thats what we are asking. Or is this another form of an "attack on one fulani is an attack against the north"?
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Antoeni(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2021
we have not see this nonsense in Lagos but only state where amotekun is operate before, fulani as been with us over decade those cause crisis in South West with your tribalism religious ethics nd bias mind every one is created by God no matter your tribe religious ethics nd no more is superior than other
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by pat077: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2021
EmekaA125:

Keypad internet warrior. Go and lead the war front na.
yes, I'm internet warrior and I'm out to send u internet miscreant to sabmisa forest where u belong.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by francotunsco: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2021
I know that Amotekun will not take shit!

Condolences to the bereaved.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Coldie(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Firstpage:

We support ruga in Igbo land.
We support ruga in Nigeria
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by 808wright: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2021
decatalyst:
Damn!

There was a country!
Once called Nigeria undecided undecided
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by 808wright: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2021
decatalyst:
Damn!

There was a country!
Once called Nigeria undecided undecided
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Kennyswag: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2021
This nonsense only happens in oyo state why?
Never heard of it happen in ondo, ekiti, ogun, lagos etc before..
Ooh I forgot, seyi makinde is pdp
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow..

Im impressed...

Does it mean the Yorubas has now grown balls to be clashing with the original owners of Nigeria??
Your English self.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Youngmaster0:
Why should yoruba people clash with peaceful north herdsmen. This is unbecoming, we all are Nigerians, every Nigerian has right to reside any place of their choice. The north will retaliate at appropriate time
Tell them to come and live in your father's compound.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Tobichimezie:
4 Yorubas were killed according to other reports
Says and OSU, an inferior Ibo.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Coldie:

If u want them to go back then y don't u support ruga?
You are mad, did we not support ruga only in northern states.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2021
BastardWike:
Amotekun shouldn't be killing indiscriminately. They should remember their people are also in the North.
Shut up.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Tobichimezie:

Actually more Yorubas were killed in the clash, which will suggest the Bororo's had the upper hand.
Complete ode
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Tobichimezie:

No jokes bro, na damage control Amotekun come do after Fula boys don finish work already... though two Fulani's were killed (an old man and his son).
Because your father is blind, how can you read. You think oyo state is enugu where you do fasting and prayers.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2021
tnerro1:
Amotekun , stand your ground. No vagabond should come and do anyhow on your land. Enough of this nonsense. Stand your ground, don’t be afraid to let your blood water the land of your fathers,but gladly use their blood to water the land of your fathers.
God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2021
anigbajumo:

Continue to say nonsense, that is Ondo state u can see Amoteku seized a Fulani cow while the herdman runs into the bush, I don't know watin he do thou....I took the pics while I was driving, I don't want to release the vedio to internet coz of bloggers stupidity.
Bros, release it jor.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Odkosh: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2021
vicsongreat:
Why are the igbos mocking and talking rubbish against the yorubas? Aren't we suppose to be one in this fight? What kind of stupid nonsense is all of this...sometimes I get tired trying to understand how some of us reasons.

All the south should be one and United now than ever....pls enough of all this divisive talks here and there.
No o. I am Yoruba, we don't want them to support us. By the time they attack them, I will surely mock the Igbos too.

We don't want to have anything to do with it them.
Re: Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed by Juslaidat: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
The blood you people are sharing in this country there is God o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.