Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

"Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" (30977 Views)

COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / UK Approves Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use, First In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by ItsTutsi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
lol.. nyamuri flat.head, you wished yr potopoto/HIV ravaged region was as half developed as China is!!

isn't it the same slave camps in the east ur brothers are known to develop daily with drugs grin, just like how u pack urselfs in a bus like sardines just to make it to Lagos grin

WHO is under U.N., you should check those that run it
Iko5000:
WHO controlled by the west lol another chinese zombie in africa . It's just a matter of time for africans to start working in slave camps in the far east .
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by ItsTutsi(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
so much for comprehension!! there is no where it indictates the elites and political class are not taking Chinese version.. they didn't conclude on that!!

lol. vaccination that is not even in Nigeria yet
.. they are only suggesting base on likely event

but whether the elites take it or not.. it doesn't change the fact the Chinese version is very effective base on statistics of the countries that used it
Sunnyja:
Don't derail from the message of the post, why are the elites and the political class not taking the China version?!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Jadeng: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
These vaccines have NOT been adequately tested and proven to work 100%
Why are our leaders in such hurry[...
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wellcome to Nigeria, A fantastically corrupt nation, And some Nigerians are only concernd about USA and Trump.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by VULCAN(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
needs to speak up because he too is going to receive Chinese vaccine while his darling daddy receives Pfizer.

Goodluck had many weaknesses but he would never show such insensitivity.

Reminds me of The Titanic movie when they locked the poor below while getting the rich on to the few lifeboats
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Minjim: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is exactly my fear
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Eriggs: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
VULCAN:
needs to speak up because he too is going to receive Chinese vaccine while his darling daddy receives Pfizer.

Goodluck had many weaknesses but he would never show such insensitivity.

Reminds me of The Titanic movie when they locked the poor below while getting the rich on to the few lifeboats
no sense in your trouble making post if u av no one to tell u

1 Like

Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Minjim: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jadeng:
These vaccines have NOT been adequately tested and proven to work 100%
Why are our leaders in such hurry[...

The makers are giving them free to see how it reacts in a black man.
Russia and China's vaccine was made for them
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by VULCAN(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
If its beyond your educational level or ability to comprehend just keep walking like Johnny Walker.

You too will receive the Chinese vaccine while your beloved President enjoys the Pfizer.

Sycophant like you
Eriggs:
no sense in your trouble making post if u av no one to tell u
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Elxandre(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, the vaccine to a disease with over 99 Percent self recovery rate (Which, by the way, makes it less worrisome than certain other common infections) is now a determinant of life and death??!... Issokay! Y'all should continue!

Make I just dey observe all of una!!!
But even 1% fatality is actually massive.
You're talking like an average Nigerian who takes lives for granted.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Elxandre:

But even 1% fatality is actually massive.
You're talking like an average Nigerian who takes lives for granted.

Wrong... I am talking like a serious Nigerian who sees past this poorly scripted subterfuge.

I will like to say more, but I will hold my peace and leave you with your thoughts and opinions. Thanks.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Josywhyte: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
That's exactly what they will do. Useless leaders and country
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by laiperi: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
The giant of Africa could not produce its own Vaccine but as usual can afford ReadyMades.

You then wonder how they became Bastion of World Poverty.

Money worshippers.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Iko5000: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
My region is the same place you live in too so not sure why you make fun of where you live Nigerian brother all are you chinese .
ItsTutsi:
lol.. nyamuri flat.head, you wished yr potopoto/HIV ravaged region was as half developed as China is!!

isn't it the same slave camps in the east ur brothers are known to develop daily with drugs grin, just like how u pack urselfs in a bus like sardines just to make it to Lagos grin

WHO is under U.N., you should check those that run it
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by kowa1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Welcome to naija where cow are more important than Human.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by evans4luv: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
i and my family has been vaccinated by the precious blood of JESUS, so we dont need to be vaccinated again, it will mounth to overdose
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by WoundedLamb: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bestmanwealthy:
Original or fake I no collect Na by force I say I no collect abi Na your collect

Lol... why are you fighting with yourself? Nobody has forced you to 'collect' nah.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by bluefilm: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

Africans??! Dem go ever reason that deep! Bunch of Bandwagon thinkers!

Dem fit even re-package sterile water inject them (Placebo)!!! tongue

Are you surprised by that?

You and I know that generally speaking, africans are not really known as great thinkers. grin
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by byinks(f): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
meobizy:
If my workplace attempts to administer me the vaccine and say I should sign a clause first, that is the last time I will work for the company. No amount of money is worth my optimal health.

The manufacturer is free from any indemnity that may arise from it. So your employer by extension is also free..
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by adejoro1988(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Everything about Nigeria is up side down. common vaccine una dey discriminate.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tolexander:
Trust them, they will.

Government people wey sabi keep money and palliatives meant for the masses can do that
Rubbish, so this is now the new idea to make people not to take the vaccine; you guys are just impossible.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Well, I'm not taking any vaccine for now. Whether chinese or usa. Make all the vaccine wait.

But If this is true, then there are really second class citizens in this country. So sad undecided
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Coinbased: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by golddare: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://peoplesgazette.com/covid-19-nigerians-tackle-buhari-for-reserving-pfizer-vaccine-for-vips-chinese-vaccine-for-ordinary-citizens/

Obviously the vaccine no go reach by the time NASS and executive has taken the remainder will be for APC, PDP big wigs lobatan
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by fashrola(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Don't worry na the Pfizer vaccine go come hook dem for throat
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Sammyblaq(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Make i hear say ordinary person go get the Chinese vaccine just like that...

En go get price tag join.

People wey wan borrow money wey dey dormant accounts...
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by calcal: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
Keep your fake vaccines to yourselves. We are not lab rats. #Nigerians health matters#

what we are saying is straight forward: divide this country and no more issues.

keep talking NIGERIA, we all will die like rats one by one or in mass.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by nurric(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
ItsTutsi:
thousands if not millions have been tested with sinopharm in China without any side effects or mortality.. but we know of nurses and individuals that have dead or developed complications from taking Pfizer vaccination.. UAE, Bahrain and Russia are countries that have approved sinopharm with 86% efficiency, you can't tell me they havnt done their research

WHO is controlled by the west!! so any sinister game against China is expected

I'm surprise that even some of our lawmakers don't study events. Sinopharm vaccine was made from the traditional means of creating vaccines using a weaken or dead coronavirus which is more understandable. Even more safer
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by ghettochild4u(m): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Here in SA, the private medical sector have taken the govt to court so that they too can have access to vaccine n it won't be monopolize by the government....
A country that works..not that zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery / Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.