Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) (561 Views)

My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
pls forgive my typos

it all started when I lost my dad. he's this type of over protective father, he doesn't allow me do stuffs that will stress the hell out me.

fast forward after his death, he left few properties for us(the kids) that is were d problem started, my step siblings doesn't even want us to have anything to do with us, but they are after the property, hence after my life. late last year, I had a partial stroke, note am 25 years old, but now fully recovered.

I hardly relate with people due to the way I was brought up. I have no job, I even tried to get menial jobs so that at least I can always feed myself and assist my mom, but none is coming my way. I feel so suicidal right now that I have written a suicide note already, but the only thing stopping me is the thought of how my mom will feel about my death. note that I met a former classmate who is now living fine as a scammer(yahoo) and told me to join him, but I have always said I would rather be dead than scam someone of his hard earned money, so I had to turn him down.
but things are not going my way at all. I really need help, sometimes I hardly sleep because I can't feed myself, my heart is really heavy. last time I checked my bp, it was 180/100, the doctor advised I should stop thinking so that the stroke shouldn't come back again. but why won't I?

I really need ur helps and not money, if only anyone can take me in and mentor me, train me and feed me as am also ready to serve. please I beg as I don't know what else to do again. though I learnt a skill last year, that is:
Bleach
Medicated and non medicated soap
Body toning cream and soap
Petroleum jelly
Liquid toilet wash
House paints
Customized candle
Yoghurt drink
Custard
Perfumes
Skin treatments formula
Pink lips balm
Organic and non organic soaps
Air freshener
Liquid washing soap.
Germicide
Toothpaste formula
Izal
Balm
Condensed milk
Scouring powder
body cream with Shea butter
Production on toilet wash
juice formula(Chapman)
production laundry bar soap and lots more. but I don't have the financial capability to start producing and selling any of them. please anyone who's willing to take me in or assist in whatever way, I would be grateful for life.
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
even if I should work as a house help or gateman I would gladly take it as am ready to serve whoever feeds and clothe me.. pls save my life before I do d unthinkable plssss
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
someone should pls talk to me, give me hope.
any menial job, pls offer me, am ready to do. I haven't eaten any thing pepperish today except from d semovita that I drank this afternoon
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by DaniDani(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hold on. Don't kill yourself, help will definitely come your way.
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
DaniDani:
Hold on. Don't kill yourself, help will definitely come your way.
I really hope so... am so down right now. swears I can't think straight.
all I need is a means of livelihood.
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Bodydiialect57: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Where is your location?
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Where is your location?
surulere Lagos sir, meanwhile am willing to go to any state, so far I can get a job that will provide for my needs
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
if anyone can help me from this hell that am living, I need a life, a job, a real family.. pls help me
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Where is your location?
anything u can offer me, am ready to serve and work, I don't know where else to run to.. pls talk to me sir
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
I know someone here can help me, don't give me fish, but teach me how to catch one, my life is about to scatter
Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by CanadianNaija: 4:56am On Jan 10, 2021
You’re probably a scammer, but let me waste my time typing this.
I wonder why you people ask for help and put suicide somewhere in there as if you’re threatening your readers.

Do you really think the people you’re trying to get an emotional reaction from will know or care too much if you indeed take your life? Life will go on. Stop being a lil bitch about your situation and enter market to carry load or help people get customers for fee. Those are ideas to raise feeding capital.

If you are really willing to be houseboy those kind of petty jobs shouldn’t be beneath you. Or you can beg your yahoo friend for small loan to start your business, or sell one of your father’s property to raise capital.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2021
CanadianNaija:
You’re probably a scammer, but let me waste my time typing this.
I wonder why you people ask for help and put suicide somewhere in there as if you’re threatening your readers.

Do you really think the people you’re trying to get an emotional reaction from will know or care too much if you indeed take your life? Life will go on. Stop being a lil bitch about your situation and enter market to carry load or help people get customers for fee. Those are ideas to raise feeding capital.

If you are really willing to be houseboy those kind of petty jobs shouldn’t be beneath you. Or you can beg your yahoo friend for small loan to start your business, or sell one of your father’s property to raise capital.

firstly, am not a scammer. talking about taking is because that's d way I feel presently because of my condition. bro its when u see me u will know am going through a lot.
about my yahoo friend that u mentioned, u should know I would have asked him for such, but he's not ready to help except if am interested in yahoo. even he stopped picking my calls since I disturb him a lot only for help.

again, them no born me well to sell my father property without my step siblings knowledge, they will kill either me and jnr bro, or my mom. those people are diabolical. I want to go far away from them as soon as possible.

and lastly, about getting menial jobs, those that I get once in a while, are the ones I use in feeding my self but its not everyday I get it(inconsistent). that's why I sought for any type here on nairaland.

please big bro, I understand everything u are pointing at and I have also worked towards them, but am not a scammer like u called me, I only want a means to live. pls if there's any job or idea that u can offer to @least bring food to me, I will appreciate.

thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am In Pains(pls I Need Help) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pls help me, haven't heard from anyone yet

(1) (Reply)

Https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159316319866983&id=741191982 / Staying With Parents / How Do I Navigate This, Having Self Esteem Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.