Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,604 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP (20003 Views)

Angry Youths Burn Down Bauchi Palace Over Fresh Killing / Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira / Social Media Regulation: Lai Mohammed Moves To Launch Fresh Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by codeigniter(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hello guys, i built a bet bot to automate a bet app.
see what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvoPi85Zizk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiq76Z5sTw

I can help you write a bot for your business, reply if you are interested
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Joemeen(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
[s][/s]
SilverNorrGold:
I will INGEST Ratak and Sniper on live TV if any party dislodges the All Progressives Congress come 2023...

The APC will rule Nigeria for 100 years. This is to prepare Nigerians for the second coming of Christ. Once Christ returns and joins the APC, he'll make Nigeria the capital of the world, from where He'll rule over humanity for a thousand years... That's exactly what will happen..

So if those clowns think they can dislodge the APC, then they've got another think coming...

Cos Nigeria is God's own nation!
The chosen generation, we Nigerians!

We are blessed!

Everything has limit
But sadly your stupidity has none

Keep spewing trash daily
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
PDP and APC reminds me of the two thieves hanged beside Christ at crucifixion, thou they were both chronic and serial criminals but our Lord Christ still prefer one to be his paradise co-traveller!!
The question is who is your preferred thief?
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Freestainworld(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:
I will INGEST Ratak and Sniper on live TV if any party dislodges the All Progressives Congress come 2023...

The APC will rule Nigeria for 100 years. This is to prepare Nigerians for the second coming of Christ. Once Christ returns and joins the APC, he'll make Nigeria the capital of the world, from where He'll rule over humanity for a thousand years... That's exactly what will happen..

So if those clowns think they can dislodge the APC, then they've got another think coming...

We are blessed!
what is this one talking about, what exactly is so special with your APC
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Grace001: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nigerians still in love with their oppressors, so they will still vote for APC

Suffering and smiling people

1 Like

Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Buhari will arrest all of them and accuse them of planning a coup. He doesn't like opposition
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by okpanachil: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

We are blessed!
How can one man write so much balderdash?
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by flamingREED(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Question 1.

Can they fight terrorism?
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Eriokanmi: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
I'm not surprised. Buhari would be the first and last president under the APC. Mark it people
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Sirjamo: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Endsars should have metamorphosed into a political movement, we the youths missed a great opportunity to take our country through the Democratic route, now, some old political war horses are ganging up for 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by lagdmark(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Buhari will arrest all of them and accuse them of planning a coup. He doesn't like opposition
How long does Buhari have again on earth, don't attach Nigeria progress to Buhari's existence.
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

We are blessed!
What a reckless talk. Hope you've taken your drug today
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
angry

Same set of thieves no way
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Gunayo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Iseoluwani:

.you have refused to get sense in year 2021. a fresh year, I doubt you will get it before the year runs out.
ls it before the year runs out or forever?
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by pragmstism: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

So if those clowns think they can dislodge the APC, then they've got another think

We are blessed!

Next time dont put christ in you write up to sound logical respect youself
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Molahnelson(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nigeria, AKA Banana republic
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Gunayo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Grace001:
Nigerians still in love with their oppressors, so they will still vote for APC

Suffering and smiling people
Majority of Nigerians did not vote APC. The good people of Nigeria voted against bad governance but the election was rigged.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Oteikwu1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gibberish
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good.
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by elmessiahs(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
hope they will not change like the other who promised silver and Gold but when they got to power they began dishing all sort of evil. When I see APC all see metastasis
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by 0neal(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gunayo:
Majority of Nigerians did not vote APC. The good people of Nigeria voted against bad governance but the election was rigged.

Hopefully this proposition sees the light of day and births a formidable third force with youthful energy.

God bless Nigeria
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by bandol(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dead on arrival. It can't see the light of the day
Islie:

https://punchng.com/2023-intrigues-over-fresh-bid-to-replace-apc-pdp/
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Bizibi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

We are blessed!
this is the same thing PDP said and you will definitely drink the sniper when it happens..... sycophants and dreams.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by christopheojo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Replacing both parties APC & PDP and thereby placing a ban of not accepting any of their members is long over due and it should be a welcome development to all meaning Nigerians that want the progress of this country....

#APC&PDPMustGo#
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Creeza(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
The youths are preparing...apc and pdp should continue living in their mirad of conundrum and utter deception

If you are a young adult here and you havent registered and become an ID member of NYPD who posses a voter card or will get one soon, i dont have grudges against you as you are still living in an ancient world.

What happened to Donald TRUMP in America will be a pinch of salt amongst what NYDP has in the bag for these rusty old chalatans
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by ofuonyebi: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
CHAI! ANOTHER HUNGRY HAWKS ARE GATHERING AGAINST THE NATION
ONLY GOD CAN SAVE NIGERIA...OOOO!
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

We are blessed!

Apc has pastor’s, imams and vampires eating from thesame plate. I wonder what kind of food vampires, imams and pastors have in common.
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Same comment on all threads. Una b robot
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by otokzmail(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

We are blessed!

This is blasphemy. What do you mean by Christ joining APC. Tread it softly please!
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by ello29(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
It’s not about change of Names it’s about the person, people, and their interest etc
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by thinkmoney(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

We are blessed!
I hope one of your good family or friends sees this. Please check yourself into an hospital, FAST
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by wonder233: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Too long I didn't read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Families Of Late Hon. Olawale In Mushin / Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country / Molue Banned From Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.