Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP (19877 Views)

Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira / Social Media Regulation: Lai Mohammed Moves To Launch Fresh Bid / Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by emmnprince(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
I stopped reading it halfway when I discovered those people mentioned were birthed by the Old parties (recycled men)!
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Dollanaira: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Dollanaira: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by mbhs139(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
inoki247:
Lol abeg move this article abi na wetin I go cal am to Joke section...

Replace ko Retrieve ni..

Raise up your hand if u read the Long funny epistle and summarize for we wey no get strength....

I read it, everything, and my take is in the last statement by Mr Awual Musa, that if Nigerians don't have a change in attitude, in the way we see and do things, then we may never get it.

I also align my thoughts with the view that the youths can't make that change due to personal interest, especially these EndSARS and Sọ̀rọ̀Soke geng, they lack tact and civility, it's all just initial gra gra. Watch them pour out their venom on me soon.

In a nutshell, the PDP and the APC, as bad as they may appear, are here to stay for a while. That's the whole essence and conclusion of the report.
Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Brushstrokes20: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Spot on! Apc and pdp are different side of same coin

Same bunch of self serving thieves!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by smsinnigeria(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/2023-intrigues-over-fresh-bid-to-replace-apc-pdp/

I want to contest presidential election come 2023. Please on which party can I realized my ambition.

Re: 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP by Onuoha1234(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Your caption is either mischievous or ignorant, The move is legitimate.Any persons can plan to unseat any political party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs China For Nigeria (Video) / Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi / Insecurity: Senators Demand Sack Of Service Chiefs, Security Agencies Heads..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.