Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols (33260 Views)

Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by mickelkingz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
naija don kolo. what about the owners see as they sit down for ground. fug nigeria is a mess up country
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by ipobarethieves: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
moneyissweet:
Forget leg,if you see her bum bum u go release for body.

only sick pipu will.If U are married/responsible,u won't be sampling bum up/down.
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Akuruoulo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
I like the way the girls are all relaxed conversing and enjoying each others company.

Own what you are doing with your full chest.

The men are hiding and shy because many are married or engaged or have committed girlfriends they have been lying to.

Girls are more open and plain.
BT DNA TEST EXPOSED EVERYTHING

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Eillyeillz(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Angelfrost:
This looks more like a vice raid than anything else...

Cos, I don't see the police arresting crowds thronging in markets, car parks, transport buses, etc.

...And what the hell is the meaning of Midnight curfew?!! What exactly has that got to do with Covid-19 prevention?!!

Only reasonable comment on here. What happens to our markets?? How do you control the crowd down there.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Femeto: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
olisaEze:
All the ladies are just sitting like they’re catching cruise except for the club staff that knows that the loss incurred by these same big chics that did not pay for their drinks will be taken out of her next salary! Dis life no juss balance @ all.

#paramodeactivated grin
Davido female artist Liya self dey dere.
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by dododawa1: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
bird Yash open,we all see the inner of bird,some family will know the work their sister doing in LAGOS and married man Yash.INTERNET.
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by berrystunn(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nonsense APC

Keeping them together is exposing them to covid

What is the point?
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Akuruoulo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
I like the way the girls are all relaxed conversing and enjoying each others company.

The men are hiding and shy because many are married or engaged or have committed girlfriends they have been lying to.

THOSE GIRLS BE LIKE "AFTER ALL THEY ALREADY KNOW WE ARE HOES". U WANA TELL ME ALL OF THOSE GIRLS ARE SINGLE ,AND ALSO NON IS ENGAGED ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by nedekid: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
This one still dey smile..
Well, to her everything na cruise
See that fresh yellow pawpaw cool
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by pooozeee(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
This isn't right, they have not committed any serious offense.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by chaloskyx: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
PATEY AFTER PARTY

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by HisMajesty1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
doggedfighter:

That's only one way to look at it... How about men are more remorseful after wrong doings than women.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by evans4luv: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omo those babes fresh die aswear grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Ishilove: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

Okay.... So, how does arresting and lumping them all in the same limited space not further the spread of the virus?!!
They will drink Dr Iguedo Goko Cleanser and coro will die die die, CORO WILL DIE!!! angry grin
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by MrStylish(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Aaaaàbbbbbooooobbbbbiiiiii
U miss me??
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by MrStylish(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2021
pooozeee:
This isn't right, they have not committed any serious offense.
I wish the govt n police reason like u do
Naija 4 better

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Waper2(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

So you are now happy?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by 12inchess: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
Women and clubbing

N.b
No be liya(the girl sitting on her shoes) be that the only girl singed to davido's record label
Na her oooo. I just confirmed that she wore the same dress and skirt on her instagram. Your eyes sharp die. You suppose be detective.
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Waper2(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
Women and clubbing

N.b
No be liya(the girl sitting on her shoes) be that the only girl singed to davido's record label
I for no mind carry this one, she's fine �.
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by doggedfighter(f): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Waper2:

So you are now happy?

Happy for my fellow girls, dearie grin

How are you doing?
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Engrgreg231(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2021
Wetin man go do
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by TheRedpillguy: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
I like the way the girls are all relaxed conversing and enjoying each other's company.

Or women are treated with kids' gloves and patted on the back or maybe they are not self-aware as usual of the mess they are in or create for others.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by NiklauseFred(m): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2021
yomi007k:

You no see the lady in white with elephant legs?

Shey that one self dey go club to burn the leg muscles abi?

I pity the dude Wey that leg go mistakenly fall on top grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2021
helpfulposts:
I hope Donjoe, Lhimeet, Chiefheywhy, Reuben and Omosalamy are not there?

grin

Na so u heat them reach?
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Lifted1(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Kai , Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by doggedfighter(f): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Or women are treated with kids' gloves and patted on the back or maybe they are not self-aware as usual of the mess they are in or create for others.

They are all given same treatment by parading them just that men are more pretentious grin
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by ibkayee(f): 12:38am On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

SCREAMING cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Bahamas95(m): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2021
mitchyy:
This is because a lot of Nigerians still hold the belief that covid 19 doesn’t exist in Nigeria or it only affects the rich.
Why can’t we just observe the policies in place to keep safe?
It doesn't exist!

Are the polithiefcians observing the policies? Abi Naija so-called leaders know how Nigerians take dey survive?......Those basta*rds should stop looking for soft targets.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Lexusgs430: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2021
searchng4love:

Lexusgs430 finally clamped.

Pickins wey talk say dere pápá no go sleep......... grin

They are lucky this club is not based in kaduna, abuja or rivers state.......... cheesy

Bail should be set at 30K each.......... cheesy

No bail, No release........ All those runzgals looking for customers, would only be spared, if they got chunky nipples....... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Mrbenny001: 12:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Most of them are prostitutes.. have nothing to looose
doggedfighter:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by calcal: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2021
COVID IS REAL, IT IS REAL AGAIN IS REAL

STAY SAFE

PROTECT YOURSELF TO YOUR LOVES ONE
Re: Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by meobizy(f): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Let the people catch their fun, the rona and then recover after a few days. The Nigerian police is bored and terrorizing the masses once again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her / Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. / Kidnapped Olumide Odimayo Found Dead In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.