Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor (793 Views)

I Want To Start A Cold Room Business In Ph .i Need A Mentor Plz. / How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? / I Need A Mentor On Upwork, I Am Willing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
The greatest tragedy in life is not death,but life without purpose - DR MYLES MUNROE

Good day nairalandanders, I'm not too good in writing please anywhere you don't understand or need more info in my write-up please inform me I will explain more!!

I do read inspirational books, listen to motivational & sermon tapes but after listening to (Mike mudorck) audio tapes title *7 decision that will decide your success* continuously for three days I decided to take an action that will benefit my unborn generation postively
I'm a young guy early 18s I came from a very poor background,I drop out from school at the age of 11(jjs2) due to some financial/family problems, my father and my mother have separated since I was very small, I grew up with my aunty ( my mum Sr sister) she's the one that sponsor me from pry 3 to jss2 although I received double promotion then , I left her place when my mum come and took me due to some issue which maltreatment is among

My mother later marry another husband 2018, have been taking care of my self since at the age of 13, no family family support my mum new husband is not rich he also have a lot of responsibility so I don't depend on him, have been trying my best to cater for my self without using my own to affect my parents cry
My father is old and no money my mother is doing better financially comapre to my dad but both of them can't sponsor me
I used to work as a marketer to survive but during covid 19 lockdown I lost my job things get harder coz no any source of income , learned some life lessons during the lockdown - I realized that I cannot be living my life on feeding and clothing alone I have a purpose for being born, which is not to survive but to succeed,
After reading talent is never enough by (john.c.maxwell) and some books my mentality changed I suppose to be a solution provider to the world not a problem creator
Am a guy with a big dream, I WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER , I want to use my life to makes impact in people's life positively but I found out I can't achieve that unless I have a mentor/sponsor
And I look at it no one in my family can do that ,I need to achieve my dream, I don't want to die without an epitaph I want to make a difference but no one is there to support, I decided to try my best although I know is not going to be easy
* I need a job/business online or offline that I will be doing {legitimately} that I can use to sponsor my career
* Someone who can guide me on step to step to take to achieve my dream

Someone should pls help me on how to start the journey to my dreamland you can also send me mail
I will really appreciate
Thanks!!!!
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by BobFischer(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nice front page
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
BobFischer:
Nice
front page
I once created the thread in career but mod refused to move it embarassed embarassed
You can checked my previous thread alot of people call tag the mod but no answer I even sent mynd44 mail embarassed embarassed

Maybe you should help me tag them pls
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
©
Dominique
Fod
Puskin
Naijacutee help me move it to fp biko
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 abeg
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Liquidmetals:
nawaoooo
Na Yahoo people the mods dey push go front page
People wey dey serious no go smell front page

it is well
hmm

I even thought maybe is not in the right section thats y the mods did not push it , so I think of bringing it here
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Mide3367: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2021
God go help u
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Mide3367:
God go help u
AMEN

thanks bro
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Observer20: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Am waiting
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Observer20:
Am waiting
for?
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Observer20: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Observer20:
fp
Bro
Seriously I don't know what happened
I sent mailed to mynd44, Dominique, lalasticlala
But none of them respond

I don't know maybe the thread is not in the right section or so but they refused to answer me embarassed embarassed
I'm very passionate about acheiving my goal

Maybe you can also help me tag them boss
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Observer20: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Officialyaro:

Bro
Seriously I don't know what happened
I sent mailed to mynd44, Dominique, lalasticlala
But none of them respond

I don't know maybe the thread is not in the right section or so but they refused to answer me embarassed embarassed
I'm very passionate about acheiving my goal

Maybe you can also help me tag them boss
Take it to romance or family.
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by fykes(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ask him

1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Observer20:

Take it to romance or family.

Hmm

What if the mods said I broke rule 14?
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
fykes:
Ask him
bro I don't have the capital to start any business presently
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by fykes(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Officialyaro:
bro I don't have the capital to start any business presently
Chat that WhatsApp number. He is my mento
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
fykes:

ok sir
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
fykes:
Ask him
where/who should i tell him that I get his number from ?
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
fykes:

thanks bro have started chatting with him

I sent you mail pls respond
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by fykes(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Officialyaro:
thanks bro have started chatting with him

I sent you mail pls respond
OK. How didbit go
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2021
fykes:

OK. How didbit go
he's a great man
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

You people should help me push it to FP biko
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dominique
Seun
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

embarassed pls help me push it
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Bunk20: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Officialyaro:
The greatest tragedy in life is not death,but life without purpose - DR MYLES MUNROE

Good day nairalandanders, I'm not too good in writing please anywhere you don't understand or need more info in my write-up please inform me I will explain more!!

I do read inspirational books, listen to motivational & sermon tapes but after listening to (Mike mudorck) audio tapes title *7 decision that will decide your success* continuously for three days I decided to take an action that will benefit my unborn generation postively
I'm a young guy early 18s I came from a very poor background,I drop out from school at the age of 11(jjs2) due to some financial/family problems, my father and my mother have separated since I was very small, I grew up with my aunty ( my mum Sr sister) she's the one that sponsor me from pry 3 to jss2 although I received double promotion then , I left her place when my mum come and took me due to some issue which maltreatment is among

My mother later marry another husband 2018, have been taking care of my self since at the age of 13, no family family support my mum new husband is not rich he also have a lot of responsibility so I don't depend on him, have been trying my best to cater for my self without using my own to affect my parents cry
My father is old and no money my mother is doing better financially comapre to my dad but both of them can't sponsor me
I used to work as a marketer to survive but during covid 19 lockdown I lost my job things get harder coz no any source of income , learned some life lessons during the lockdown - I realized that I cannot be living my life on feeding and clothing alone I have a purpose for being born, which is not to survive but to succeed,
After reading talent is never enough by (john.c.maxwell) and some books my mentality changed I suppose to be a solution provider to the world not a problem creator
Am a guy with a big dream, I WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER , I want to use my life to makes impact in people's life positively but I found out I can't achieve that unless I have a mentor/sponsor
And I look at it no one in my family can do that ,I need to achieve my dream, I don't want to die without an epitaph I want to make a difference but no one is there to support, I decided to try my best although I know is not going to be easy
* I need a job/business online or offline that I will be doing {legitimately} that I can use to sponsor my career
* Someone who can guide me on step to step to take to achieve my dream

Someone should pls help me on how to start the journey to my dreamland you can also send me mail
I will really appreciate
Thanks!!!!

Where is ur location, u could send a mail to richard.udeozo@yahoo.com. cheers
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Easyincome24: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
I went through your post, I could see someone who is determined to make it in life but so helpless.

I quite understand your dream is to become a footballer and probably help others in the nearest future.

While you are pursuing that and also seeking help, the following also will be helpful as you go along:

#1 Get engaged in a local football club where you can display your talent

#2 Get a paid job so that it can help you put souls and body in order.

#3 Find a part time tutorial centre either for adult or drop outs so that you can get educated and further your academics. Education at times breaks limit and brings one in contact with helpers.

#4 Explore other talents or skills to support the one you have.

#5 Don't stop reading, praying and connecting.

I wish you all the best in your football career pursuit.
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=Bunk20 post=98165424][/quote] I just sent u a mail sir pls reply
Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Easyincome24:
I went through your post, I could see someone who is determined to make it in life but so helpless.

I quite understand your dream is to become a footballer and probably help others in the nearest future.

While you are pursuing that and also seeking help, the following also will be helpful as you go along:

#3 Find a part time tutorial centre either for adult or drop outs so that you can get educated and further your academics. Education at times breaks limit and brings one in contact with helpers.

God bless you sir your number 2 is the pillar

That's what I'm searching for but people think I'm a scammer

The screenshot attached us the Mike Murdock tape I mention aboved while the John c max well book is also there

I'm damn serious but getting helper is somehow hard embarassed

Even for the mods to help me push it to FP is a problem

But I'm still positive

Thanks for showing concern
God bless you large

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=Bunk20 post=98165424][/quote]
I'm from lagos but presently in Taraba
I suppose to come back to lag but the situation is critical
Can't come now embarassed embarassed
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Easyincome24:

have did the number one

See where I do go to training

Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good evening sir
Pls reply my mail sir
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Good morning sir
Sir I sent u a mail since that day but no reply

Pls kindly respond sir

God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Daily/weekly Income / With Just N3000 For Registration Made Me This / I Have 5 Business Ideas I Want To Go Into But I Am Confused. Ideas And Opinion N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.