Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza (1119 Views)

Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery / My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza Aba / Domino's Pizza Officially Launched In Port Harcourt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by nonhuman(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2021
There is this new creamy plaza that just opened on the first day of January at factory road, Aba.

Each time I walk or pass by this dominos creamy plaza I see people troupe in and out, cars parked everywhere, normal with any new things in Aba, the activities I saw got me enticed to try enter there and buy ice cream for myself too, may be its no longer called ice cream there, they call it cold stone or stone cold, my anger is that i got what i didn't bargain for,.

This afternoon i had 8k to go pay dept but i decided not to pay complete i had to reserve 3k and paid him 5k, on my way back i entered the cream plaza with hope that i can get #500 cup of ice cream or even the cold stone, and l requested for the smallest cup. The guy ask which flavour, I said I don't know just give me the cold stone he said alcohol flavour, I said OK put, the guy started mixing things inside the cream oo, meanwhile I looked around and I saw groundnut in another customers own I now ask him what about the groundnut he said OK should I put groundnut for you I said yes, he packed about 8 seeds of groundnut and added, immediately I spotted a sign which reads "300 naira per mix" i wondered what that means I said in my mind that may be that my bill will be 300 naira, low and behold my bill came out 2700naira I almost shouted for what, but I comported myself and paid 3000 and they gave me balance of 300 naira just for one small cup of one sugary something I almost cried, and left.

Bellow are picture of the receipt I have never had lunch with 1k before at a time now I paid 3k including my transport. I have decided to punish myself to stay hungry for two days , if i had paid all the 8k I owed, I wouldn't have entered there in the first place,

4 Likes

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by youngsahito(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2021
you gat what u paid for

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by patwilly(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2021
You've learnt your lesson. Myself thinks Dominoes pizza and cold stone are overrated. Very poor delivery system, even here in Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by Idamond: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2021
poor camera.
no body carry u go there

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by SamJed(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin 2700 for that small thing

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by NiklauseFred(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Welcome to the federal republic of Vibez grin

E shock Op!
No use starvation kill yourself oo

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by YoonSung76: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2021
I have spent 17k on just one sitting, though the cost wasn't a problem for me, but I was amazed when I saw what I got for 17k. I thought it was because I visited the Lekki branch but Ajah branch is the same.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by emae009(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2021
God no go shame us!

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by Okoroawusa: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Okwa unu na acho cold stone?

All those things no dey trip me.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by Slynation(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2021
This one weak me oO....grin grin

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by Chrisbella24(f): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol..

I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by ggood: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Mine was many years ago I lost 10k that day i nearly cry

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by ggood: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2021
Idamond:
poor camera.

no body carry u go there

Wetin concern you
Go and buy him new Phone

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by Astra101: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Before you order any items from any eatery in Nigeria first inquire of the price.
Next time take note

4 Likes

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by IdJack(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Op sorry.. Next time ask for price.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by ebujany(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by Dreyton36: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2021
You spent just 2700 to buy the ice cream that you'll eat into your system to freshen up ur body and you're complaining

Hustle o , hustle bruh

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by DaddyRochie1642: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2021
nonhuman:
There is this new creamy plaza that just opened on the first day of January at factory road, Aba.

Each time I walk or pass by this dominos creamy plaza I see people troupe in and out, cars parked everywhere, normal with any new things in Aba, the activities I saw got me enticed to try enter there and buy ice cream for myself too, may be its no longer called ice cream there, they call it cold stone or stone cold, my anger is that i got what i didn't bargain for,.

This afternoon i had 8k to go pay dept but i decided not to pay complete i had to reserve 3k and paid him 5k, on my way back i entered the cream plaza with hope that i can get #500 cup of ice cream or even the cold stone, and l requested for the smallest cup. The guy ask which flavour, I said I don't know just give me the cold stone he said alcohol flavour, I said OK put, the guy started mixing things inside the cream oo, meanwhile I looked around and I saw groundnut in another customers own I now ask him what about the groundnut he said OK should I put groundnut for you I said yes, he packed about 8 seeds of groundnut and added, immediately I spotted a sign which reads "300 naira per mix" i wondered what that means I said in my mind that may be that my bill will be 300 naira, low and behold my bill came out 2700naira I almost shouted for what, but I comported myself and paid 3000 and they gave me balance of 300 naira just for one small cup of one sugary something I almost cried, and left.

Bellow are picture of the receipt I have never had lunch with 1k before at a time now I paid 3k including my transport. I have decided to punish myself to stay hungry for two days , if i had paid all the 8k I owed, I wouldn't have entered there in the first place,

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me for not settling your debts first and enjoying the peace of mind it brings.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by fannybaby(f): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2021
cheesy.

You funny die cheesy

KFC chicken nko.... Overrated Maggi chicken cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Truth be told its a big scam. I never bought it

1 Like

Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by Gerrard59(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
You did not just pay for the ice cream rather it was for the ambience, rent, lighting, taxes, staff salaries, franchise fees etc.

Next time, buy ice cream from those bicycle riders.
Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by nonhuman(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
And l had to que for more than 30mins eating for my turn to be scammed,
Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by fannybaby(f): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Front page please

Where are the moderators

Mynd44

Lala

MissyB3
Re: My First Time Experience At The New Domino's Plaza by fannybaby(f): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
nonhuman:
And l had to que for more than 30mins eating for my turn to be scammed,
. You even had to queue cheesy cheesy....

(1) (Reply)

Balance Diet / Egg With 2 Yolks! / My Harvested Produce From The Farm This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.