Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Issues Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Issues Of Life (127 Views)

Your Heart And The Issues Of Life / The Church And The Issues Of Untimely Death / Praying And Speaking In Tongues: Adressing The Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Issues Of Life by jonatoye(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The issues of Life

WORD FOR TODAY
Don't allow the issues of life to overwhelm you; find strength in God to overcome them. Your victory is sure if you have resolved to appreciate God in every circumstance!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then Job arose, tore his robe, and shaved his head; and he fell to the ground and worshipped. And he said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked shall I return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD." (Job 1:20-21 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as we live, we will be faced with several issues of life. You must be mindful of the fact that as you advance further in destiny so will the issues you will be having. We must brace up as we proceed in destiny because several issues of life await us. We are expected to move from strength to strength, victory to victory and glory to glory. All these cannot happen with overcoming issues of life.

Don't stop serving God because you have a problem nor give up on your dreams because of various hurdles of life. The way to victory is to keep serving and appreciating God for the grace you have while focusing on achieving your good dreams and the fulfilment of God's promises for you. When you fail to celebrate and place focus on the issues in your life they lose their influence in your life and they would leave unannounced.

+ What is your disposition to various issues of life? Are you offended and have resolved to stop serving God because of the issues in your life?

Lord! I will not be overwhelmed by the various issues of life but will transit from strength to strength, victory to victory and glory to glory in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Don't allow the issues of life to stop you but find strength in God to advance further in destiny!!!

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fb Live :how To Pray Effectively At Midnight By Apostle Joshua Selmen / False Accusers - The Last Church (Part 11) / The Best Powerful Native Doctor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.